The Phantom Tollbooth November 2020 Fall Press Release: Still on the road to glory

jentypo

Nov 8, 2020, 10:22:15 PM11/8/20
Still on the road to glory.
The Phantom Tollbooth Fall Press Release
November 2020
www.tollbooth.org

Travel and social restrictions may be limiting, especially for the still-young-at-heart, but the straight and narrow road to glory is still open for all who seek it. And what better time than an uncertain one? You've already slowed down. Are you ready for change? Our shadowy tollbooth is still available with suggestions.

Features http://www.tollbooth.org/index.php/current-issue/features
Iona's boxed set release gives Derek Walker an opportunity to reconsider in depth the output of these remarkable Celtic pioneers.

Our Writer's Music Picks
Dave Brons – Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Dion - Blues With Friends
Flying Colors – Third Degree
Frye Family Band - Things Unseen
Iona – Open Sky (5)
McStine and Minnemann - self / titled
John Schlitt - GO

Concert Review http://www.tollbooth.org/index.php/current-issue/concert-reviews
Ross Bennett Cup O Joy Concert

Book Reviews http://www.tollbooth.org/index.php/current-issue/book-reviews
Cathleen Bascom - Of Green Stuff Woven
Steve Bell - Pilgrim Year
Rhidian Brook - Godbothering
Chuck DeGroat - When Narcissism Comes to Church
Rich Earl - In the Hollow, Volume I - Winter
Edward Gilbreath - Birmingham Revolution
Steve Hackett - A Genesis in my Bed
Cailyn Lloyd - Quinlan's Secret
Nick Page - The Badly Behaved Bible
Derek Walmsley – God Calls Everyone

Movie Reviews http://www.tollbooth.org/index.php/current-issue/movie-reviews
7-63 Up (Blu-ray)
A Patient Man
Bombshell
Feel the Beat
God of the Piano
Love Is Not Love
Made in Italy
Mr Topaze
Radioactive
DannyRelic
River City Drumbeat
Silent Panic
Small Group: The Movie
Tenet
The Dalai Lama: Scientist
The High Note
The Honest Thief
The Old Guard
The War With Grandpa
Turnover
Union

Music Reviews http://www.tollbooth.org/index.php/current-issue/music-reviews
The Brilliance – Suite No. 2: World Keeps Spinning
Danny Bryant– Means of Escape
Dave Brons – Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Avishai Cohen – Big Vicious
Deacon Blue – City of Love
Dion - Blues With Friends
Flying Colors - Third Stage: Live in London
Flying Colors – Third Degree
Frye Family Band - Things Unseen
Rory Gallagher – Check Shirt Wizard, Live in ’77 (2CD)
Jan Garbarek and The Hilliard Ensemble – Remember Me, My Dear
Gigspanner Big Band – Natural Invention
Eric Gillette - A New Day
Glass Hammer - Dreaming City
Jason Gray - Reorder
The Haar – The Haar
Steve Hackett – Selling England by the Pound & Spectral Mornings Live at Hammersmith
Tori Harper - Selah EP
Iona – The Book of Iona
Iona – The Book of Kells
Iona – Beyond These Shores
Iona – Journey into the Morn
Iona – Open Sky
Iona – The Circling Hour
Iona – Another Realm
Iona – Snowdonia
Iona – The Sound of Iona
Eileen Ivers– Scatter the Light
Izz - Half Life
The Jayhawks – XOXO
Kaprekar’s Constant – Depth of Field
Perry LaHaie - Him
John Mark McMillan - Peopled with Dreams
McStine and Minnemann - self / titled
Morse / Portnoy / George - Cover To Cover Anthology (Volumes 1-3)
Neal Morse - Sola Gratia
The Neal Morse Band - The Great Adventour
Morse, Portnoy, George – Cover to Cover Anthology
Planetshakers - Glory Pt 2 EP
Player A - Sand Dollar in My Suitcase
Pyramid Park – Not an Island
Matt Redman – Let There be Wonder
Chris Renzema - Let the Ground Rest
Justin Rizzo - Paid It All EP
Deborah Rose – The Shining Pathway
Kate Rusby - Hand Me Down
John Schlitt - GO
Simple Hymns: Songs of Communion
Stryper - Even The Devil Believes
Sweet Invention - Streaming Out the Day
Tangerine Dream – Recurring Dreams
Unspoken - Reason Deluxe
Frank van Essen– Meditations of a Sound Mind, vol.1
Vox Clamantis – The Suspended Harp of Babel
Rick Wakeman – The Red Planet
Sheila Walsh - Braveheart Worship
Watkins Family Hour – Brother Sister
Dan Whitehouse – Dreamland Tomorrow
Ian Yates - Mystery

To submit projects for review, contact edi...@tollbooth.org

Shari Lloyd
Linda LaFianza

Co-publishers
The Phantom Tollbooth
www.tollbooth.org
Your Gateway to Music and More from a Christian Perspective

Copyright 2020