Lookig for Christian electric guitar blues

alejandra...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2018, 10:11:28 AM11/2/18
Are there any Christian blues artist in 2018? the type of rock blues that has alot of electric guitar:)

timothy...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 8:22:56 PM4/19/20
On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 10:11:28 AM UTC-4, alejandra...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are there any Christian blues artist in 2018? the type of rock blues that has alot of electric guitar:)

I know this reply is much later than your post, but I've always liked Glenn Kaiser's solo work from around 2000-2010 or so. Chicago style electric blues, really well done. Larry Howard was also good.