Moldie Oldie Catholic Lps Needed

Behold Eck

Dec 26, 1994, 3:43:45 PM12/26/94
If anyone can help me locate vinyl copies of the following albums I'd be
greatful. Most are Catholic or other mainline artists from the 60's and
70's.
Howard Bellson Trio - A Time To Keep (world Library)
Neil Blunt & CP Mudd - Possible Gospel (NALR)
Grayson Warren Brown - Hymns Of A Soulful People (NALR)
Tom Condon - Wind Off Waters (World Library)
Dan Creed - Open Up (NALR)
Pat Cullen II - Harvest Rain (Joral)
Elaine Curzio - Bubble Joy (Avant Garde)
Tom Elia - The Toronto Mass (NALR)
Bob Fabing - Song Of The Lamb (NALR)
Juliana Garza - Communion Muse (NALR)
Ron Griffin & Leaven - Walk Across The Water (FEL)
Ron Griffin & Leaven - Mustard Seed (FEL)
His People - Thoughts Of Time (World Library)
Bob Hurd - O Let Him In (FEL)
Mike Joncas - Singing In The Light (World Librar)
Mike Joncas - On Eagles Wings (Epoch)
Daniel Krikston - Come My Friends (World Librar)
Carey Landry - The spirit Is A movin (NALR)
Carey Landry - Yes Lord (NALR)
Living Spirit - Song In My Heart (NALR)
Lorraine Louvat - any
Jack Miffleton - From Earthenware Jars (World Library)
Jack Miffleton - Drylands (World Library)
George Montague - Men Of The Old Testament (FEL)
Alan Moore - Enter In The Wilderness (World Library)
Alan Moore - Songs For The Feast (World Library)
Leo Nestor - Song Of The Morning (World Library)
Andre Patendaude - Ride The Morning Wind
Redemptorists - Damascus Road (Teleketics)
Roamin Brothers - Listen To The Silence (FEL)
Roamin Collars - Until He comes (World Library)
Tim Schoenbachler - Songs For The Masses (NALR)
Erich Sylvester - Simple Gifts (Epoch VII)
10:15 - Making Tracks
Angel Tucciarone - If We Saw Him (World Library)
Joe Zsigray - any

Thanks,
Ken Scott

cynthia r. collins

Dec 29, 1994, 4:39:44 AM12/29/94
Ken,
Regarding the list of old Catholic artists. Some of them are still
used in liturgy--particularly Joncas, Hurd, Schoenbachler, and
sometimes still Landry, Condon, and Zsigray. You might try writing to their
publishers. Joncas and Schoenbachler and I think some Landry are in the
"blue Gather book" (which accompanies the "red Worship book"). If you have
access to that book, you might find out more information. Oregon Catholic
Press, which prints out some of the missalettes, prints a paperback songbook
as well which often uses the music of these artists. Oregon Catholic Press
might be a good place to write. I know that this doesn't give you any solid
information on where to find the actual recordings, but I hope that it might
give you some shreds of leads at any rate. Oh, and have you tried any
Catholic book and/or gift stores?

--Cindy

Behold Eck

Dec 29, 1994, 4:56:57 PM12/29/94
Thanks for the response. Although a lot of these artists are still around
many of these labels are now defunct. Several of the lps I listed are
from the early days with simple folk styles and ultra low-tech production
(ever hear Ray Repp's Mass For Young Americans), a sound which just
doesn't cut it in the 90's. Add to that the fact that vinyl is virtually
dead. One of the few labels still around AND still stocking old vinyl is
GIA out of Chicago. Picked up some old Keyhole and God Unlimited lps from
them some time back. Occasionally I'll find a book store with some old
lps (one is Harrisburg PA had a few boxes of good stuff) but most of the
things I Iocate are in thrift stores. Does anyone know what ever became
of the Avant Garde, FEL, NALR, and World Library labels? They were not
exclusively Catholic artists. In fact John Fischer started with his first
two lps on FEL. For all I know there may be boxes of these things sitting
around somewhere.
Ken

heartl...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2014, 1:44:00 AM10/10/14
Check with Ken Canedo on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/KenCanedoComposerAuthor

I have all of Hurd's & Ron Griffen's albums, but they're signed and I don't want to part with them.

Good luck
Nina Paul

lvanmersb...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2018, 2:30:25 PM10/25/18
Hello, I am at the publisher of A Time to Keep by Howard Bellson. We have one copy in our library but it is out of print at this time.

papale...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2020, 12:28:45 PM4/27/20