Blitzkrieg is taped in front of a live radio audience

Brad Caviness

Nov 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/2/98

Blitzkrieg, 11 p.m. Sundays, KABF 88.3, Little Rock, AR

Playlist for 1 Nov., 1998

MxPx "Let It Happen"
Chagall Guevara "Tale O' The Twister"
Moby "Honey"

Catharsis & the Humdrum "Separation"
evanescence "Give Unto Me"
the Prayer Chain "Radio Friendly Stone"

Fold Zandura "Deep Surround"
Zao "Lies of Serpents... a River of Tears"
Brandtson "Words for You"

Circle of Dust "Refractor"
World Wide Message Tribe "Hypocrite"
Way Sect Bloom "Frustrate"
Massivivid "Gripped"

Mindrage "Destructive Patterns"
Living Sacrifice "Reject"
eso-charis "Once Upon a Fashionable"

the Visitors "Gone for Days"
evanescence "Understanding"

Common Children "Eyes of God"
Sixpence None the Richer "I Can't Catch You"
Burlap to Cashmere "Digee Dime"

Silage "Billboards"
Soul Junk "Young Businessmen's Psykick Makeout"
Pedro the Lion "Big Trucks"

Five Iron Frenzy "Every New Day"
Insyderz "Paradise"
the W's "the Devil is Bad"

Starflyer 59 "Fell in Love at 22"

Be sure and tune in next week when evanescence will be our special in-studio
guests. They will take your calls, play a couple of new tunes and tell you
all how to get a hold of their upcoming cd EP "Origin."

Any Requests?

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises
big...@ricochetmusic.com

"I've often wondered how someone could put a critique of music into words.
And I've often wondered why there was no musical commentary on writing."
- Dr. Peter Kreeft, author

"The early bird gets the worm. But the second mouse gets the cheese."

Brad Caviness

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
Blitzkrieg, 11 p.m. Sundays, KABF 88.3 FM, Little Rock, AR

Playlist for 8 November, 1998.

Tonight was special. Evanescence was our special guest in the studio for the
first hour, talking about their music, playing songs new and old, talking to
listeners who called in, and generally being good people. And they told
everyone who to get their limited edition EP *Origin*. Between
conversations, we played these songs:

evanescence "Understanding"
evanescence "So Close"
the Visitors "Gone For Days" (featuring Will Boyd, formerly of evanescence,
who played on "So Close")
evanescence "Imaginary"
evanescence "Exodus"
evanescence "Give Unto Me"
evanescence "Understanding" (unplugged)
evanescence "Goodnite"

Hour two, we were back to our old selves, playing a little bit of
everything:

U2 "I Will Follow"
Five Iron Frenzy "Suckerpunch"
Silage "Billboards"

MxPx "Late Last Night"
Sixpence None the Richer "Kiss Me"

Starflyer 59 "Fell in Love at 22"

Bride "I Ain't Comin' Down"

World Wide Message Tribe "Hypocrite"

Zao "Lies of Serpents... a River of Tears"

Sunny Day Real Estate "Roses in Water"
Living Sacrifice "Threatened"
Brandtson "Round 13"

Catharsis & the Humdrum "Separation"

Xtol "Reflections of a Broken Soul"

Lassie Foundation "El Rey"

Any Requests?

If you want more information on evanescence's debut EP *Origin* on Bigwig
Enterprises, hit the reply button.