FS: Still have-CCM back issues

Dave Hollandsworth

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
CCM MAGAZINE BACK ISSUES 1978-1993
Most are in excellent condition
$3.00 each -- unless otherwise noted (includes postage)
Below are the years and featured cover story
----------
1979
May-Gaither Trio
Aug-The Archers
Sep-Seawind
Oct-John Michael Talbot
Nov-Andrae Crouch (1st glossy issue)
Dec-Pat Terry Group (cover missing)
-----------
1980
Feb-Imperials
Mar-Keith green
Apr-The Rambos (cover missing)
May-Barry McGuire
Jun-Debby Boone
Jul-Hawkins Family
Aug-Bob Dylan
Oct-Dion
Nov-Michael&Stormie Omartian
Dec-Candle/Agapeland
-----------
1981
Feb-Joe English
Mar-Larry Norman $15.00
Apr-Johnny Cash
May-DeGarmo&Key
Jun-Black Gospel Issue
Jul-Andrus&Blackwood
Aug/Sep-Sweet Comfort Band
Nov-Holm, Sheppard, Johnson
Dec-Year in Review Pictorial
-----------
1982
Jan-Jessy Dixon
Feb-Don Francisco
Mar-BJ Thomas
May-Silverwind
Jul-Dion
Aug-Imperials
Nov-Barbara Mandrell
Dec-John M Talbot
-----------
1983
Jan-Sandy Patti (wrong year on cover!)
Feb-Servant
Mar-Andrae Crouch
Apr-Lisa Whelchel
May-Chris Christian
Jun-Cynthia Clawson
Jul-Donna Summer
Aug-The Gospel of Lucas
Sep-Russ Taff
Oct-Cliff Richard
Nov-Petra
Dec-Debby Boone
-----------
1984
Jan-The Dylan Story
Feb-The Nuclear Question Today
Apr-Cristina Delorean
May-Sheila Walsh
Jul-Health and Fitness
Aug-Anthony Campolo
Sep-Farrell&Farrell
Oct-John Delorean
Nov-Hope for the Hungry
Dec-Sandy Patti
-----------
1985
Feb-Franky Schaeffer
Mar-Michele Pillar
May-Carman
Jun-Music&Mercy '85
Jul-Russ Taff
Aug-A.D.
Sep-DeGarmo &Key
Dec-Steve Archer
-----------
1986
Mar-Mylon Lefevre
Apr-Rez
May-Bryan Duncan
Sep-Whiteheart
-----------
1987
Jan-Deniece Williams
Feb-Benny hester
Mar-Ideola (aka Mark Heard)
Apr-Geoff Moore
May-Leslie Phillips
Jun-Twila Paris
Aug-Kenny Marks
Sep-Larnelle harris
Oct-Petra
Nov-DeGarmo&Key
Dec-Russ Taff
-----------
1988
Feb-First Call
Mar-Carman
Apr-Sandy Patti
May-Gary Chapman
Jun-10 Year issue
Jul-Newcomer Issue
Aug-Stryper
Oct-Mylon&Broken Heart
Nov-Steve Green
Dec-Wayne Watson
-----------
1989
Feb-Bebe&Cece Winan
Mar-Allies
Apr-Take 6
May-The Choir
Jun-Larry Norman
Jul-Whiteheart
Aug-Metal Messengers
Sep-Kim Boyce
Oct-Sheila Walsh
Nov-Margaret Becker
-----------
1990
Jan-Deniece Williams
Feb-Carman
Jun-Petra
Jul-Mylon
Sep-The Winans
Oct-D&K
-----------
1991
Feb-Whiteheart
-----------
1992
Aug-Whiteheart
Sep-Newsboys
Nov-DC Talk
Dec-Amy Grant
-----------
1993
Jan-4Him
Feb-Bryan Duncan
Apr-MWS & SCC
May-Michael English
Jun-Margaret Becker
Jul-D&K
Aug-Guardian
Sep-Cindy Morgan
Oct-carman
Nov-Al Denson
Dec-Young Messiah
-----------

OTHER MAGAZINES FOR SALE:

NOTEBORED MAGAZINE BACKISSUES - $2.00 EACH
23 issues from 1988 to 1991.

HARVEST ROCK SYNDICATE BACK ISSUES (The good years)-$3.00 EACH
All issues from the debut of Winter 1985 thru 1992
Total of 29 issues!

Email if you want more details

Dave Hollandsworth

heidi...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2014, 2:13:55 AM3/26/14
On Tuesday, April 23, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Dave Hollandsworth wrote:
> CCM MAGAZINE BACK ISSUES 1978-1993
> Most are in excellent condition
> $3.00 each -- unless otherwise noted (includes postage)
> Below are the years and featured cover story
> ----------
> 1979
> May-Gaither Trio
> Aug-The Archers
> Sep-Seawind
> Oct-John Michael Talbot
> Nov-Andrae Crouch (1st glossy issue)
> Dec-Pat Terry Group (cover missing)
> -----------
> 1980
> Feb-Imperials
> Mar-Keith green
> Apr-The Rambos (cover missing)
> May-Michael English
> Jun-Margaret Becker
> Jul-D&K
> Aug-Guardian
> Sep-Cindy Morgan
> Oct-carman
> Nov-Al Denson
> Dec-Young Messiah
> -----------
>
> OTHER MAGAZINES FOR SALE:
>
> NOTEBORED MAGAZINE BACKISSUES - $2.00 EACH
> 23 issues from 1988 to 1991.
>
> HARVEST ROCK SYNDICATE BACK ISSUES (The good years)-$3.00 EACH
> All issues from the debut of Winter 1985 thru 1992
> Total of 29 issues!
>
> Email if you want more details

Do you still have the August 1979 issue ?

patriciacr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2018, 11:32:14 PM9/30/18
Do you still have the September 1979 SEAWIND issue for sale?
dr...@msuwesleyfoundation.org

patriciacr...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 1:14:03 PM10/2/18
Somehow I got in this group but it's my son-in-law who wants to purchase
magazines from Dave Hollandsworth.
*Dave*, would you please contact Rev. Drew McNeill at this email address:
dr...@msuwesleyfoundation.org

pershi...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 7:19:24 PM1/4/19
> NOTEBORED MAGAZINE BACKISSUES - $2.00 EACH
> 23 issues from 1988 to 1991.
>
> HARVEST ROCK SYNDICATE BACK ISSUES (The good years)-$3.00 EACH
> All issues from the debut of Winter 1985 thru 1992
> Total of 29 issues!
>
> Email if you want more details

Not sure if this listing is still even active. But I am interested in issues of Harvest Rock Syndicate & Notebored magazine. Please let me know one way or the other. Thanks!

Connor Salter

Sep 14, 2022, 3:09:45 PM9/14/22
> NOTEBORED MAGAZINE BACKISSUES - $2.00 EACH
> 23 issues from 1988 to 1991.
> HARVEST ROCK SYNDICATE BACK ISSUES (The good years)-$3.00 EACH
> All issues from the debut of Winter 1985 thru 1992
> Total of 29 issues!
> Email if you want more details

I know this is an old Google Groups listing, but if you still have the following for sale, I would love to purchase them:
Fall 1989 Harvest Rock Syndicate
Nov 1990 CCM Magazine
Jan 1991 Harvest Rock Syndicate
Jul 1989 Notebored