CCM magazine back issues Wanted 1978-1987

Jim Fields

Mar 8, 2020, 4:37:40 PM3/8/20
Hi, I'm working on a research project for a book about Christian rock music between the years of 1978-1987 and I'm looking to purchase CCM magazine back issues at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Connor Salter

Sep 14, 2022, 4:52:17 PM9/14/22
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 4:37:40 PM UTC-4, jwfiel...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, I'm working on a research project for a book about Christian rock music between the years of 1978-1987 and I'm looking to purchase CCM magazine back issues at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I can provide complete scans of the October 1986 issue of CCM. Contact me at gcsa...@gmail.com if you're interested.

If you're seeking other issues, I recommend shopping here:
https://www.sweet-music.com/search.asp?keyword=ccm+magazine

You can also try ebay. Try searching for several different versions of the term ("Contemporary Christian magazine," "CCM magazine,") or check out specific sellers (Like this one: https://www.ebay.com/str/samhsells?_trksid=p2047675.m145687.l149267).