DID JESUS Masturbate ? Why not ?

Mark A. Wheeler

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

In <4lqdel$r...@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> wald...@ix.netcom.com(L.R.
Waldman ) writes:

>In <4lpoau$1...@madrid.visi.net> free...@visi.net (Everette Davis)
>writes:
>>
>>In article <4limro$n...@dns0.spidernet.net>, al...@spidernet.com.cy
>says...
>>.>
>>.>In article <4lhof0$i...@cobra.Minn.Net>, conc...@vatican.gov
>says...
>>.>>
>>.>>I think all JEWS masturbate ..
>>.>>Christ was a Jew
>>.>>
>>.>>Enough Said.
>>.>
>>.> Cool, friend. But I get the impression that it's POINTLESS
>now to
>>.>wonder about it, or even to discuss it. Nobody will come up with
any

>>.>EVIDENCE for or against it. But people who BELIEVE one view or the
>other
>>.>will just follow their convictions. And, one more thing: Does it
>really
>>.>MATTER??
>>.>
>>
>>If Jesus did not masturbate, why are christian's so passionately
>awaiting
>>the Second Coming?
>>
>But what is facinating to think about is that if Jesus was fully human
>but did not have sex nor masturbated, then he would have had nocturnal
>emmissions; wet dreams. It's a physiological phenomenon that males
>have no control over. Your body simply rids itself of spearm that
have
>been hanging around too long. I kid you not.

THOU SHALL NOT CROSSPOST!!!

Rainer Heilke

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Bloody Malth (ma...@engin.umich.edu) wrote:

> Maybe since he was the son of God, he didn't have any sexual desires or
> fantasies at all because he didn't need to reproduce. He was beyond such
> petty biological functions.

Or maybe, since he was married, he didn't need to. Either way, who the hell
cares?

(Yes, he *was* married. He was called "Rabbi", a title only a married man
could receive. Plus, remember the wedding at Cana? There is a bunch of
other internal evidence that suggests this. It was the misogeny of Paul the
UnChristian that screwed everything up.

Newsgroups trimmed. Flames sent to /dev/null

--
Dragon the Line, Episkopos, KSC, Displaced Amour de Cosmos Cabal
Rainer...@cytel.bohica.net

Peter Thomas Chattaway

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Rainer Heilke (Rainer...@cytel.bohica.net) wrote:
: Yes, he *was* married. He was called "Rabbi", a title only a married man

: could receive. Plus, remember the wedding at Cana? There is a bunch of
: other internal evidence that suggests this. It was the misogeny of Paul the
: UnChristian that screwed everything up.

We have no evidence one way or the other as to whether or not Jesus was
married. Given his many statements which renounced family ties, I find
it doubtful that he had a wife, at least at the time of his ministry
(when he was in his 30s), though he might have been married in his late
teens like most Jewish boys were, depending on when he joined John the
Baptist's ascetic community.

Keith E. Kilgore

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Please look under the following outline under celibacy, this will
answer you quesiton.

The Bible Speaks on Sex.

The Bible provides clear guidance for our proper understanding of
sexual behavior. The Bible teaches that sex is neither a deity not a
demon. The Bible shows that sex is God's good gift which He intends
for the enrichment and fulfillment of humans life.

I. BIBLE TEACHINGS ABOUT SEX.

A. Sex is a part of God's good creation.

1. God created us as sexual beings. "So God created man in his own
image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created
them". (Genesis 1:27).

2. God affirmed his creation. "And God saw everything that he had
made and behold, it was very good" (Genesis 1:31).

B. Sin in the world means that sex can be abused.

1. All are sinners. "...All have sinned and fall short of the glory
of God" (Romans 3:23).

2. The misuse of sex is one manifestation of sin. "Therefore God
gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the
dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged
the truth about God for a lie and worshipped and served the creature
rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever!" (Romans 1:24-25).

C. God's redemptive action in Jesus Christ makes responsible sexual
behavior possible.

1. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me"
(Philippians 4:13, KJV).

"...He has granted to us his precious and very great promises, that
through these you may escape from the corruption that is in the world
because of passion, and become partakers of the divine nature. For
this very reason make every effort to supplement your faith with
virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control,
and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness
and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with
love" (2 Peter 1:4-7).

II. PURPOSE OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

The Bible teaches that the proper place for sexual intercourse is
within the covenant of the heterosexual marriage relationship.
"But because of the temptation to immorality, each man should
have this own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should
give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her
husband" (1 Corinthians 7:2-3).

Within the marriage covenant, there are several purposes of sexual
intercourse:

A. Sexual intercourse establishes a "one flesh" union.

"Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his
wife, and they become one flesh. And the man and his wife were both
naked, and were not ashamed" (Genesis 2:24-25).

" ' Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made
them male and female, and said, "For this reason a man shall leave his
father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become
one flesh"? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore
God has joined together, lit not man put asunder'" (Matthew 19:4-6).

B. Sexual intercourse provides profoundly meaningful communication as
a husband and wife "know" each other in mutual expression of love and
intimacy. The use of the word "know" indicates a profound biblical
insight into the nature and meaning of sexual intercourse.

"Now Adam knew Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain, saying,
'I have gotten a man with the help of the Lord'" (Genesis 4:1).

C. The procreation of children is another purpose of sexual
intercourse.

"And God blessed them, and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and
multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the
fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living
thing that moves upon the earth'" Genesis 1:28)

D. One purpose of sexual intercourse is the mutual pleasure of
husband and wife. "...Rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely
hind, a graceful doe. Let her affection fill you at all times with
delight, be infatuated always with her love" (Proverbs 5:18-19).

III. CELIBACY.

The Bible teaches that sexual intercourse is not essential for a
person to be fulfilled as a human being. God provides the grace for
some to live without sexual intercourse.

A. Jesus who was fully human and fully divine, is a model for these
people.

" '... I tell you, if a man divorces his wife for any cause other than
unchastity, and marries another, he commits adultery.' The disciples
said to him, 'If that is the position with husband and wife, it is
better to refrain from marriage.' To this he replied, 'That is
something which not everyone can accept, but only those for whom God
has appointed it. For while some are incapable of marriage because
they were born so, or were made so by men, there are others who have
themselves renounced marriage for the sake of the kingdom of Heaven.
Let those accept it who can'" (Matthew 19:9-12).

B. Paul is also a model for celibacy.

"I wish that all were as I myself am. But each has his own special
gift from God, one of one kind and one of another. To the unmarried
and the widows I say that it is well for them to remain single as I
do. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For
it is better to marry than to be aflame with passion" (I Corinthians
7:7-9).

IV. MISUSE OF SEX.

The Bible warns against the misuse of sex.

A. Premarital and extramarital sexual intercourse are condemned.

"The body is not meant for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord
for the body...Shall I therefore take the members of Christ and make
them members of a prostitute? Never!...Shun immorality... The immoral
man sins against his own body" ( 1 Corinthians 6:13, 15, 18, ).

"... This is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain
from unchastity" (I Thessalonians 4:3).

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But
I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already
committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:27-28).

B. Incest.

"None of you shall approach any one near of kin to him to uncover
nakedness' (Leviticus 18:6).

C. Bestiality.

"And you shall not lie with any beast and defile yourself with it,
neither shall any woman give herself to a beast to lie with it: It is
perversion" (Leviticus 18:23).

D. Homosexuality.

1. Homosexuality is an evidence of sin. "... God gave them up to
dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for
unnatural, and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women
and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing
shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due
penalty for their error" Romans 1:26-27).

2. Homosexuality is contrary to God's intention for sexual behavior.
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of
God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor
adulterers, nor sexual perverts ... will inherit the kingdom of God" (
I Corinthians 6:9-10).

3. Homosexuals, like adulterers, can find the power to change through
Jesus Christ. "And such were some of you. But you were washed, you
were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus
Christ and in the Spirit of our God" (I Corinthians 6:11).

E. Lust.

" 'You have head that it was said, "You shall not commit adultery."
But I say to you that every one who looks at a woman lustfully has
already committed adultery with her in his heart'" (Matthew 5:27).

V. GOD IS WILLING TO FORGIVE SIN INCLUDING SEXUAL SIN.

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (I John 1:9).

"... people who are immoral... or are adulterers or homosexual
perverts... - none of these will receive God's Kingdom. Some of you
were like that. But you have been cleansed from sin; you have been
dedicated to God; you have been put right with God through the name of
the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God" (I Corinthians
6:9-11 TEV).

CONCLUSION

Christians are obligated to control their sexual behavior, keeping
their sexuality in subjection to Jesus Christ.

"For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain
from unchastity; that each one of you know how to take a wife for
himself in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like heathen
who do not know God; that no man transgress, and wrong his brother in
this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we
solemnly forewarned you. For God has not called us for uncleanness,
but in holiness. Therefore, whoever disregards this, disregards not
man but God, who gives his Holy Spirit to you" (I Thessalonians
4:3-8).

NOTE: All Scripture is from the Revised Standard Version unless
otherwise indicated. This outline was written and published by the
Christian Life Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, 901
Commerce, #550 Nashville, Tennessee 37203.

Peter Thomas Chattaway

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

:
: Please look under the following outline under celibacy, this will
: answer you quesiton.

Um, this is all very interesting, but it hardly addresses the historical
issue: Was Jesus ever married?

Keith E. Kilgore

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

pet...@unixg.ubc.ca (Peter Thomas Chattaway) wrote:

>Rainer Heilke (Rainer...@cytel.bohica.net) wrote:
>: Yes, he *was* married. He was called "Rabbi", a title only a married man
>: could receive. Plus, remember the wedding at Cana? There is a bunch of
>: other internal evidence that suggests this. It was the misogeny of Paul the
>: UnChristian that screwed everything up.

>We have no evidence one way or the other as to whether or not Jesus was

>married. Given his many statements which renounced family ties, I find
>it doubtful that he had a wife, at least at the time of his ministry
>(when he was in his 30s), though he might have been married in his late

>teens like most Jewish boys were, depending on when he joined John the The Bible Speaks on Sex.

III. CELIBACY.

IV. MISUSE OF SEX.

B. Incest.

C. Bestiality.

D. Homosexuality.

E. Lust.

CONCLUSION

>Baptist's ascetic community.

Keith E. Kilgore

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

III. CELIBACY.

IV. MISUSE OF SEX.

B. Incest.

C. Bestiality.

D. Homosexuality.

E. Lust.

CONCLUSION

>Baptist's ascetic community.

Head Librarian

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

Peter Thomas Chattaway (pet...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:
: Keith E. Kilgore (chk...@northnet.org) wrote:
: : pet...@unixg.ubc.ca (Peter Thomas Chattaway) wrote:

: : >We have no evidence one way or the other as to whether or not Jesus was

: : >married. Given his many statements which renounced family ties, I find
: : >it doubtful that he had a wife, at least at the time of his ministry
: : >(when he was in his 30s), though he might have been married in his late
: : >teens like most Jewish boys were, depending on when he joined John the
: : >Baptist's ascetic community.
: :
: : Please look under the following outline under celibacy, this will
: : answer you quesiton.

: Um, this is all very interesting, but it hardly addresses the historical

: issue: Was Jesus ever married?

No. Jesus didn't have to get married. He was a virgin. Wasn't he?

--
Truth is after all a moving target
Hairs to split,

Peter Thomas Chattaway

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

Head Librarian (krta...@mercury.gaianet.net) wrote:
: Peter Thomas Chattaway (pet...@unixg.ubc.ca) wrote:

: : Um, this is all very interesting, but it hardly addresses the historical

: : issue: Was Jesus ever married?
:
: No. Jesus didn't have to get married. He was a virgin. Wasn't he?

The evidence -- whatever that term means for a topic like this -- just
isn't there, either way. I've heard both sides argue from silence. "All
Jewish men that age had to be married, therefore, since the Bible never
says Jesus *wasn't*, he must have been." "Since the Bible never says
that he *was* married, despite numerous references to his very real human
family -- parents, brothers, and sisters -- he wasn't."

It's interesting, actually, that when Paul discusses celibacy & marriage
in his epistles, he mentions Peter as an example of an apostle who
exercises his right to marriage, and he mentions himself as an example of
an apostle who chooses the (in his view) better option of celibacy, but
he never mentions Jesus' own practice on this issue; indeed, while Paul
cites Jesus' view that divorce was bad, he *doesn't* cite Jesus' little
saying that comes right after that about people making themselves eunechs
for the Kingdom of God. I can see the argument from silence going both
ways here too: "Well, if Paul cut out that bit about eunechs, it stands
to reason he's omitting the fact that Jesus was *celibate*, too, to avoid
stacking the deck in his lifestyle's option." "He's omitting the fact
that Jesus was *married* to prevent Peter, with whom Paul had more than
one heated argument, from getting the upper hand in the discussion."

In any case, I think the question a fascinating one. Celibate or
otherwise, how *did* Jesus deal with his sexuality? And if he *did*
marry, what happened to the wife? Did he leave her to start his ministry
under John the Baptist, just as Peter left his to start his ministry
under Jesus? Personally, I'm inclined to think he was single his whole
life, for the above reason that we know all about Jesus' human family --
parents, brothers, sisters -- and no mention is made of a spouse or
children, but I realize that's hardly conclusive.

pho...@verinet.com

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

In Article<4mbtfs$j...@news.dx.net>, <Shy....@EdenBBS.COM> write:
> From: Shy....@EdenBBS.COM
> Newsgroups: alt.christnet,alt.parents-teens,alt.2600,rec.drugs.cannabis,rec.nude,soc.motss,alt.personals.bi,alt.religion.scientology,alt.magick,alt.satanism,alt.skinheads,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.black,alt.rock-n-roll.metal.death,alt.music.black-metal,alt.geek,alt.flame,alt.evil,alt.blasphemy,alt.f
an.oj-simpson,alt.atheism,alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.mindcontrol,alt.zen,rec.music.rem,alt.rave,alt.psychoactives,alt.magick.tantra,rec.music.christian
> Subject: Re: DID JESUS Masturbate ? Why not ?
> Date: 3 May 1996 03:10:52 GMT
842 alt.flame:210535 alt.evil:23428 alt.fan.oj-simpson:37013 alt.atheism:238602 alt.mindcontrol:9228 alt.zen:26187 rec.music.rem:50981 alt.rave:60300 alt.psychoactives:3593 alt.magick.tantra:1328 rec.music.christian:108842

> In article <318279...@engin.umich.edu>, Bloody Malth
> <ma...@engin.umich.edu> wrote: EndOfOne wrote:
>
> >> I think Jesus did masturbate. What else did he do on those
> >> lone hot nights in the desert. He didn't have a girlfriend
> >> or anything. Maybe he didn't masturbate. Maybe since he
> >> was the son of god, he could receive instant sexual
> >> gratification with the snap of his fingers. Imagine that!
>
> If Jesus lived, then he probably masturbated.
>
> > Maybe since he was the son of God[sic], he didn't have any

> > sexual desires or fantasies at all because he didn't need to
> > reproduce. He was beyond such petty biological functions.
>

> Maybe since he was the son of Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy, he

> didn't have any sexual desires or fantasies at all because he
> didn't need to reproduce. He was beyond such petty biological
> functions.
>

> --
> Rev David Michael Rice.
> Mariner's Ministries, Dana Point, CA.

It seems to me that you have made at least one error.
If Christ did not exist at all, then that makes you
one intelligent individual indeed. After all, Pascal,
Descartes, Thomas Aquinas, and Pasteur all believed in
Christ. And viewing your "expert" analysis causes me
to suspect that you are not on par with any of them.
Ergo, believing you concerning Christ would be similar to
believing a lifelong celibate concerning the experience
of sex. You are at least as expert on the Son of God.

Christus Regnat, Christus vincit, Christus imperat

BTW, I have no real need to defend Christ, so I won't.
Because whether you attack him or not, you will one day
bend your knee to him...its really up to you as to whether
that is a pleasant experience, or a hellish one.

Have a nice day, and God bless you.

Mr. Wizard

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Here I present various ill-planned Christian tactics on conversion:

pho...@verinet.com wrote:

> It seems to me that you have made at least one error.
> If Christ did not exist at all, then that makes you
> one intelligent individual indeed. After all, Pascal,

Name calling.

> Descartes, Thomas Aquinas, and Pasteur all believed in
> Christ.

Bandwagon, Celebrity appeal.

> And viewing your "expert" analysis causes me
> to suspect that you are not on par with any of them.

Name calling again.

> Ergo, believing you concerning Christ would be similar to
> believing a lifelong celibate concerning the experience
> of sex. You are at least as expert on the Son of God.

Why do you have to bring sex into this??? Does preaching work better if you
mention sex??

> Christus Regnat, Christus vincit, Christus imperat
>
> BTW, I have no real need to defend Christ, so I won't.

Now he's a "nice guy" Christian. i.e. "we love you sinners and we'll pray
for you"

> Because whether you attack him or not, you will one day
> bend your knee to him...its really up to you as to whether

Jesus is Lord approach.

> that is a pleasant experience, or a hellish one.

Scare tactic.

> Have a nice day, and God bless you.

"Nice guy", again.

Good job. Looks like you mastered the way of Christian preaching methods.

--
\ | /
____________________________________________________ \ | /

/ | \

Suzane Oliver

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96
In article <NEWTNews.8313311...@phoenix.verinet.com>, pho...@verinet.com wrote: >It seems to me that you have made at least one error. >If Christ did not exist at all, then that makes you >one intelligent individual indeed. After all, Pascal, >Descartes, Thomas Aquinas, and Pasteur all believed in >Christ. And viewing your "expert" analysis causes me >to suspect that you are not on par with any of them. >Ergo, believing you concerning Christ would be similar to >believing a lifelong celibate concerning the experience >of sex. You are at least as expert on the Son of God. Oh dear. And is everything Thomas Aquinas belived true? Are you following 13 thc century medical practice by the same logic? Do you store your food the same way he did? Travel from place to place by the same mode of transportation? What did Thomas say about sailing around the world? Did he belive the earth rotated around the sun? Try again. Thank you kindly -=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=- The human sprit sublimates The impulses it thwarts. A Healthy sex life mitigates The lust for other sports Piet Hein, 1966 -=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-

Frank O Wustner

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

Why are any of you spamming this to alt.religion.scientology? This topic
has absolutely nothing to do with this newsgroup. Please stop littering.

Followups to alt.religion.scientology snipped.

The Deadly Nightshade

|-----------------------------------|
|"I, too, believe in fate... |
|the fate a man makes for himself." |
|Lord Soth |
|-----------------------------------|
|"Quoth the raven, 'Eat my shorts!'"|
|Edgar Allan Bart |
|-----------------------------------|

Reynolds Jones

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96
to pho...@verinet.com

pho...@verinet.com wrote:

> In Article<4mbtfs$j...@news.dx.net>, <Shy....@EdenBBS.COM> write:
> > From: Shy....@EdenBBS.COM
> > Newsgroups: alt.christnet,alt.parents-teens,alt.2600,rec.drugs.cannabis,rec.nude,soc.motss,alt.personals.bi,alt.religion.scientology,alt.magick,alt.satanism,
> an.oj-simpson,alt.atheism,alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.mindcontrol,alt.zen,rec.music.rem,alt.rave,alt.psychoactives,alt.magick.tantra,r

> > Subject: Re: DID JESUS Masturbate ? Why not ?
> > Date: 3 May 1996 03:10:52 GMT
> 842 alt.flame:210535 alt.evil:23428 alt.fan.oj-simpson:37013 alt.atheism:238602 alt.mindcontrol:9228 alt.zen:26187 rec.music.rem:50981
alt.rave:60300 alt.psych

> > If Jesus lived, then he probably masturbated.
> >
> > > Maybe since he was the son of God[sic], he didn't have any
> > > sexual desires or fantasies at all because he didn't need to
> > > reproduce. He was beyond such petty biological functions.
> >
> > Maybe since he was the son of Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy, he
> > didn't have any sexual desires or fantasies at all because he
> > didn't need to reproduce. He was beyond such petty biological
> > functions.
> >
> > --
> > Rev David Michael Rice.
> > Mariner's Ministries, Dana Point, CA.
> >

> It seems to me that you have made at least one error.
> If Christ did not exist at all, then that makes you
> one intelligent individual indeed. After all, Pascal,
> Descartes, Thomas Aquinas, and Pasteur all believed in
> Christ.

And any number of very important and worthwhile people accept Scientology
now, doesn't make it any more than the cult that it is, does it? This
argument is specious. Further, considering his tortured existence, I think
using Pascal as an evidence of Christ is a bit.... strange to say the least.

And viewing your "expert" analysis causes me
> to suspect that you are not on par with any of them.
> Ergo, believing you concerning Christ would be similar to
> believing a lifelong celibate concerning the experience
> of sex.

Well, that is the fairly common. The apostle Paul was a lifelong celibate.
Do you believe his words? I certainly don't. Further, there are still more
celibate clergy preaching than any other type within Christianity as a whole.
Do you believe them? I certainly don't. They wrote the entire Christian
doctrine on sexuality though.

You are at least as expert on the Son of God.

Sarcasm ill becomes you, particularly since you carry it off badly.

> Christus Regnat, Christus vincit, Christus imperat
>
> BTW, I have no real need to defend Christ, so I won't.

You already did, so you obviously do. If you didn't feel such a need,
perhaps to shore up your own faith, you wouldn't write things like this. You
seem a mass of contradictions, although no worse than the bible.

> Because whether you attack him or not, you will one day
> bend your knee to him...its really up to you as to whether

> that is a pleasant experience, or a hellish one.

Ah yes, the requisite attempt to convert using hellfire, and the desperate
push off of responsiblity. Let's see. God made a race which, if he is
omniscient he KNEW would fall. Watched them fall. Punished them for
falling. Sent his son to die, for reasons that theology never suceeds in
making clear. Turned away from his son while he was dying, because he
couldn't look at our sins. His son triumphed over the grave, and now is
ready to return. But, even though we had no choice but to be born in this
supposed sin, we have all the choice, and god, who caused the thing in the
first place, is not responsible. Right.

Well, makes as much sense as anything else that the fundies pull out of the
bible, in their attempt to make it a flawless document, which it isn't.
Luckily for the rest of us, it isn't, and Christianity is a lot more than
fundamentalism. The social gospel forever, I say.

Regards,

paragon

Dan Temmesfeld

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

I think the answer to that question should be in the rmc FAQ by now...
don't you think?

Dan

Ken Finney

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Reynolds Jones wrote:

> Well, that is the fairly common. The apostle Paul was a lifelong celibate.
> Do you believe his words? I certainly don't.

I don't think it can be said that Paul was a lifelong celibate. We know
little of his life before his conversion, and after his conversion a
contemperary (sp?) noted that he traveled with "a sister, who accompanied
his as wife". Note: the quote may be off a little, but if so, it's real
close. Sister is assumed to mean spiritual and not biological, but who
many "wifely duties" she carried out is open to question...

Paul Shandi

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Peter Thomas Chattaway wrote:

> Personally, I'm inclined to think he was single his whole
> life, for the above reason that we know all about Jesus' human family --
> parents, brothers, sisters -- and no mention is made of a spouse or
> children, but I realize that's hardly conclusive.

Jesus, when dying on the cross, asked Peter to take care of His mother.
I think if He was married, He would have asked him to take care of his
wife too. Well, something like that. :)

--

Regards, Paul (shan...@fl.net.au)

Victor Chou

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

pho...@verinet.com wrote:

> It seems to me that you have made at least one error.
> If Christ did not exist at all, then that makes you
> one intelligent individual indeed. After all, Pascal,
> Descartes, Thomas Aquinas, and Pasteur all believed in
> Christ. And viewing your "expert" analysis causes me

> to suspect that you are not on par with any of them.
> Ergo, believing you concerning Christ would be similar to
> believing a lifelong celibate concerning the experience
> of sex. You are at least as expert on the Son of God.

What a brilliant move...celebrity endorsement...are you
suggesting that all intelligent people believe in "God",
and a believe in "God" is a pre-requisite for intelligence?

Was Socrates a Christian? What about Nietzsche?

Interesting analogy, of the irrational type and completely
sidestepped the point.

> Christus Regnat, Christus vincit, Christus imperat

What's this Latin doing here? Trying to sound poetic?

Alright, very poetic. We don't like poetic. Fuck off.

> BTW, I have no real need to defend Christ, so I won't.

> Because whether you attack him or not, you will one day
> bend your knee to him...its really up to you as to whether
> that is a pleasant experience, or a hellish one.

The ever useful eternal suffering threat...how original...

George C. Lindauer

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

pet...@unixg.ubc.ca (Peter Thomas Chattaway) writes:

>Rainer Heilke (Rainer...@cytel.bohica.net) wrote:
>: Yes, he *was* married. He was called "Rabbi", a title only a married man
>: could receive. Plus, remember the wedding at Cana? There is a bunch of
>: other internal evidence that suggests this. It was the misogeny of Paul the
>: UnChristian that screwed everything up.

>We have no evidence one way or the other as to whether or not Jesus was

>married. Given his many statements which renounced family ties, I find
>it doubtful that he had a wife, at least at the time of his ministry
>(when he was in his 30s), though he might have been married in his late
>teens like most Jewish boys were, depending on when he joined John the
>Baptist's ascetic community.

Well, considering Jesus is eventually going to be bridegroom to the whole
world I find it kind of strange to think he might have done something so
mundane as marry a single woman...

David

-=ReD_oNe=-

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

The guy the previous guy replied to used a line in Latin. My question: what does
Latin have to do with jesus and/or xtianity?

BRANDON514

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
WOULD YOU GO?

JUST A THOUGHT

(BUT A VERY IMPORTANT ONE)

Brooks Wolfe

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Thus spake brand...@aol.com (BRANDON514):

>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
>WOULD YOU GO?

Into the furnace, according to my will, then my ashes will be spread
over the mountains where I've lived most of my life.

> JUST A THOUGHT

Perhaps you should think more quietly, and stop shouting. BTW, why is
this ridiculous thread being crossposted all over the net?

--
Brooks Wolfe
brw...@concentric.net

Robert J Bartsch

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article <4nd0qj$j...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, brand...@aol.com
says...

> I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
> WOULD YOU GO?

disney world......
or maybe just some crematorium somewhere....and then disney world - i hear
there is a discount if you are dead (only 5% however, oh well)

-rj

Howard Hardiman

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article <4nd0qj$j...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, brand...@aol.com
says...

>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>LORD.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but not everyone is going to do that, are they?
I, for one, won't. And why would we want to do that anyway? Is Jesus
Christ that vain that we have to adore him to EARN our place in
"Heaven?" Yeah, right.

> I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
>WOULD YOU GO?

I don't know and I doubt whether ther's any point in making so much fuss
about it because vew, if any poeple know for sure what'll happen.

John C. Sperandio

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

BRANDON514 wrote:

> EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
> LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
> WOULD YOU GO?
>
> JUST A THOUGHT
>
> (BUT A VERY IMPORTANT ONE)

Hopefully wherever you're not!!!!

I will leave _you_ with one question: is you Caps Lock key stuck, idiot?

Can we please end these _very_ old and ridiculous threads?

"Did Christ crosspost about ridiculous topics that are very off-topic
for most newsgroups?"

No, I suppose He didn't! There, now you xtians have an example to
follow.

PanDuh!

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

BRANDON514 wrote:

> EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
> LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
> WOULD YOU GO?
>
> JUST A THOUGHT
>
> (BUT A VERY IMPORTANT ONE)

I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!

--
PanDuh!
An Engendered Species

Dr. Michael Mancini

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

John C. Spermadio (sper...@sunflash.eng.usf.edu) wrote:

: BRANDON514 wrote:
: >
: > EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
: > LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE
: > WOULD YOU GO?
: >
: > JUST A THOUGHT
: >
: > (BUT A VERY IMPORTANT ONE)
: >

: Hopefully wherever you're not!!!!

Don't think you need to worry about that, Governor.

--
__ __ _ _ _
| \/ | __ _ _ __ ___(_)_ __ (_) |
| |\/| |/ _` | '_ \ / __| | '_ \| | | The only name that Keegan fears.
| | | | (_| | | | | (__| | | | | |_|
|_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|\___|_|_| |_|_(_)

Les

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

>>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>>LORD.

>Forgive me if I'm wrong,

Yes, you are wrong.

>but not everyone is going to do that, are they?

Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
amazement.

>I, for one, won't.

But you have admitted you could be wrong.

>And why would we want to do that anyway?

If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.

>Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
> to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.

No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

L.

Trixxter

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.

"We can't open ourselves
to how weird contemporary
reality is because we would
be paralyzed by doing so. So
I suspect the only way we can
sneak up on it is to read
science fiction - or to write it."

Theodore

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

Trixxter wrote:

> While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.

With what? Your big mouth?

Trixxter, you silly little mortal.

Theodore

Zizzy PiP

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

> >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
> >>LORD.

"He who submits to mine will shall sacrafice body, mind, and, spirit. For
he shall be robbed of his humanity. Please look away from the heavens mine
children for thou art blessed that mine spirit art emodied in thy earth,
in wich thee shall find rest and rebirth. Seek not divinity for thine
exsisance thine own, follow thine own path and bow not to me and mine
brethren, lest you be robed of Body, mind and spirit."
-Exerpt form the Dreams of Dreamers

-Z

ke...@worldnet.att.net

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>
>L.

This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed
McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.

Legion

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

»John C. Spermadio (sper...@sunflash.eng.usf.edu) wrote:

»: BRANDON514 wrote:
»: >
»: > EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS

»: > LORD. I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH ONE QUESTION, IF YOU WERE TO DIE TODAY WHERE

»: > WOULD YOU GO?
»: >
»: > JUST A THOUGHT
»: >
»: > (BUT A VERY IMPORTANT ONE)

»: >
If my grasp on the Judeo-Christian beliefs serve me well ( and they
usually do !),
that would be the same place everyone else does. NOWHERE !!!
Nobody goes to heaven, nobody goes to hell, do not pass go, do not collect
200$ !
You see it doesn't matter who you are when you die cause we all become
worm food! Now if you believe in the day of judgement, THAT is when all
shall be
lifted up and judged by god. That is when you take up residence in your
respective
eternal abodes. And let's not forget that no-one gets dragged down to a so
called
HELL.............THEY JUST STAY HERE !!

--

¤Legion¤

Jay Cole

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, 100...@netrover.com says...

> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

Sounds like pressure tactics to me. Better hurry, it's a limited offer, with
you new shinny bible you get free salvation, also you have to do is dial
1-800-GODGIFT. But hurry, this offer is not gonna last long.

Nice offer. The benevolat god, all merciful, etc. Will only give you a
limited offer. Doesn't sound all merciful, all loving to me.

Can I have the free wonder mop. I can at least get some use out of it.

Jay Cole

Mathias Karlsson

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

I am bloody interested in how stuff like this ends up in places like rec.nude.
If you xians wanna save the world, begin by saving yourself some netiquette!

If I wanna read about Jesus I read alt.christnet or something. If I wanna read
about oj-simpson I do most definitely NOT expect a proselytation! (Even though
it seems strangely at place in THAT newsgroup... ;)

Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
> >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
> >>LORD.
>

> >Forgive me if I'm wrong,
>
> Yes, you are wrong.
>
> >but not everyone is going to do that, are they?
>
> Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
> amazement.
>
> >I, for one, won't.
>
> But you have admitted you could be wrong.
>
> >And why would we want to do that anyway?
>
> If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.
>
> >Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
> > to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.
>

> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>

> L.

Raymot

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

wrote:

> Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
> amazement.

I can't imagine my knees being stunned and amazed, but
I suppose anything is possible with God. ;)

Raymot
[[[[[[[[[[[[

me...@buffnet.net

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Trixxter wrote:

> While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.

And I laugh at you both! One for the fool, the other for the "trix."

meph

Robert J. Pease

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

me...@buffnet.net wrote:
: Trixxter wrote:

: meph
*
**
***
Question.....
how does a Knee BOW??
Which meaning of "bow"
Bend..???
this makes sense, but is pronounced "boe"
have always herad it pronounced "bauw" ,which is reserved for
a position of supplication produced by bending at the WAIST.
(notice that I have made no statement of agreement or disagreement
with the Theological iideas expressed in the song)
***
**
*

Rick Araujo

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

>> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

You get what pay for.

Dr. Michael Mancini

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Rick Araujo (ara...@adnc.com) wrote:
: >>
: >> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
: >> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
: >> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
: >>

: You get what pay for.

Tell that to Dave Del Dotto or Carleton Sheets.

Dr. Michael Mancini

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

(Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

: $ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
: $ >>LORD.

: FUCK YOU.

Is that an offer? I think he has a headache.

: --
: No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
: tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
: Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
: ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

Still taking cheap shots at the Mormons, I see.

Dr. Michael Mancini

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

(Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:
: In article <4nivmr$g...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
: ke...@worldnet.att.net wrote:

: $ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
: $
: $ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
: $ >'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
: $ >reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
: $ >
: $ >L.
: $ >
: $
: $ This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed
: $ McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
: $ sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
: $ be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.

: hey put an end to this bullshit

: or i will personally do it for you.

: FUCKHEADS

: --
: No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
: tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
: Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
: ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

Are you afraid of Mormons, or just jealous of them?

abraxas

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

In article <-18059612...@pool014.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,
<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:

> In article <319CA7...@indifference.com>, Theodore
> <bl...@indifference.com> wrote:
>
> $ Trixxter wrote:
> $ >
> $ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.
> $ >
> $ >
> $
> $ With what? Your big mouth?
> $
> $
> $ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.
> $
> $ Theodore
>
> both you assholes
>
> shut both your mouths.
>
> or i will shut them for you.
>
> this thread is officially dead.
>
> or i will kill it if it kills me.
>
> c'mon fuck with me
>
> you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!
>
> FUCK YOU.

Fuck you too. What the hell are you talking about?

> --
<pseudo-philosophical drivel truncated>

abraxas

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

> In article <4nk9v9$9...@grissom.powerup.com.au>, rmot...@powerup.com.au
> (Raymot) wrote:
>
> $ In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
> $ wrote:
> $
> $ > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
> $ > amazement.
> $
> $ I can't imagine my knees being stunned and amazed, but
> $ I suppose anything is possible with God. ;)
>
> Hey! Fuck your god, asshole.

And fuck your crowley octopussius...
You really are very very stupid, arent you?

> $
> $ Raymot
> $ [[[[[[[[[[[[

> --
> No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
> tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
> Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
> ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586
----------------

-----yttrx

abraxas

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

> In article <4nivmr$g...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> ke...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
> $ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
> $
> $ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
> $ >'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
> $ >reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
> $ >
> $ >L.
> $ >
> $
> $ This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed
> $ McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
> $ sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
> $ be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.
>
> hey put an end to this bullshit
>
> or i will personally do it for you.
>
> FUCKHEADS

Oh yeah, what are you going to do?
Yell some more? Boy howdy, I cant wait to see some more of that....

*plonk*

-----yttrx

FUCK THE POLICE

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

>>>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS

>>>LORD.

unrepentant souls never bow; unlike christians, we are sure of our
choice and our choice is WAR!
WAR against the christian god, enslaver, abuser, controller and all
around THE MAN who grows us for harvest in his industrialist plan;
WAR against the practicioners of his methods of control on this earth,
the christians and jews and authoritarians everywhere.
WAR against those who post into alt.rock-n-roll.metal.death with
christian propaganda.

> Yes, you are wrong.

we will see who is 'wrong' and who is 'right' -- ha ha ha -- when the
new order prevails. we shall see who wins this struggle of strength
-- why are you so eager to proclaim victory before the battle?

> Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned

>amazement.

in your christian ignorance you assume we don't know what we are up
against, but we do.
we CHOOSE to tell your lORD the weak to fuck off and die;
we CHOOSE to defile hIS name and mock his lAW(s);
we CHOOSE to defecate in his face when he calls for 'judgement';
we CHOOSE to slaughter his followers on earth.

total war!
total fucking WAR!

dEATH will prevail over your boasting, child of ignorance.

> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in

>'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or

>reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

salvation is an offer to lift from you the responsibility of your
soul.
let your will be coerced, let your brain be taken, and gOD will have a
place for you.
be weak, and you will be rewarded.

be strong and the WAR is incumbent upon you;
as a free spirit you pick up weapons and say,
'if this is the best the ignorant rodent dog sky-gOD havohej hewhay
can produce, then this is the WAR that will be won by the forces of
LEGION'
joined in unholy matrimony of hatred! we mock your gOD! (and your
fuckin' crosspost)

GOAT

'For to touch you is to know | GOAT SODOMIZER, Esq. IV-III-VII
The flesh you forsake | Minister of Intoxication
For unheavenly tryst | Esk KvH VvAnhg He Klhrdrdl Bys
Deep in the black sands | City of Dis
Of the abyssdream.' | HELL 29A Studios - Vn Nz

FUCK THE POLICE

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

i've removed the death metal newsgroups from this thread. the rest of
you christian lamers just have to deal.

glenn

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

> GOAT
>

> 'For to touch you is to know | GOAT SODOMIZER, Esq. IV-III-VII
> The flesh you forsake | Minister of Intoxication
> For unheavenly tryst | Esk KvH VvAnhg He Klhrdrdl Bys
> Deep in the black sands | City of Dis
> Of the abyssdream.' | HELL 29A Studios - Vn Nz

so since the cornerstone of satanisim is self, what do you get out of this
meathead
besides dead.

David Rutledge

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

WOO HOO Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OOOH man.... That's a riot. Okay. I'm
better now. Whew!

You know, I'll bet this GOAT SODOMIZER and all his little buddies are scrawny
little 12 year old punks. Who else would try to threaten everybody with this
kinda junk and expect anyone to buy it? I'll bet you wouldn't say a word to
me if you met me in real life. If cross-posting bothers you so much, then
QUIT REPLYING! I don't know who started the cross-posts in the first place,
but why don't you stop it here instead of continuing to try to get Christians
all riled up with your pathetic insolence toward God? What amazes me is that
you believe in God, but choose not to obey Him. What pathetic logic is that?
KNOWING who created you, but assuming that you have the power to fight Him?
Hey man, the battle was over when sATAN got kicked out. He's just waiting
around for his judgement like the rest of us, trying to pull in as many
suckers like you as he can. It's still not too late for you! God forgives
everyone for everything. I am not enslaved. I do what I do for Christ
because He loves me, not because I'm scared of Him. You're scared of Him, but
you don't need to be if you'd just accept what He's done for you and all of
us.

Mark Sulkowski

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

Raymot wrote:

> In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
> > amazement.

I'd knee God in the groin.

Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.

What more could he do to me?

;)

Mark S.

Mark Sulkowski

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

> : >> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in

> : >> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
> : >> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

Also as your free gift you get a lemon peeler.

To get these free gifts, all you have to do is give up your brain!
Not a great price. Just give up independent thought and reason. Yes, just
believe. Believe. Don't pass judgement on what you are asked to believe in.
Just believe. Believe. Don't think. Believe. Don't question. Believe.

So act now!

Mark S.

I loved it. I was better than Cats. I will see it again and again.

Evita

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

>In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

>$ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>$ >>LORD.
>CHRIST IS LICKING HIMSELF LIKE A GOD DAMN MONKEY
>RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
>I FEEL LIKE PISSING ON HIM.

Just imagine Jesus sucking himself while being crucified. Oh God!
(Well, if he could do it, he certainly was the Son of God)

Evita

Theodore

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Mark Sulkowski wrote:

> > : >> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
> > : >> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
> > : >> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>

> To get these free gifts, all you have to do is give up your brain!

Seems to have worked wonders for you buddy. Mark the incorrigible.
Bwhahaha.

Theodore.

Theodore

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

(Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:

> In article <4nkvgm$2...@uuneo.neosoft.com>, man...@starbase.neosoft.com
> (Dr. Michael Mancini) wrote:
>
> $ (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:

> $ : In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
> $
> $ : $ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
> $ : $ >>LORD.
> $
> $ : FUCK YOU.
> $
> $ Is that an offer? I think he has a headache.
>
> i was making a point that i never start a conflict.

Liar.

> i reply in what i think is the equivalent of idiocy.

Yes, you are an equivalent idiot. THis is the art of AutoFlAmE.

> some people have a problem with it...because it appears offensive
> on the surface, but it is the christians who are offensive on the inside.

Your analogy is as concise as your mental acumen.

> some people fall for their clever rhetoric using words like 'salvation', and
> 'family values', like we're supposed to understand automatically what
> the fuck they're talking about.

Get a dictionary, you learning challenged shmuck.

>i've got my cats and that's my family.

Sad little boy.

> and we're just fine we don't need no government interference.

You don't need no English grammar lessons either!

> I make my own laws and god help you if you interfere.

OOOH big guy. YOu will die just like the rest of the mortals. God help
you when you do.

> I Am The Law.

You are a bag of dust who knows not if you will wake up in the morning.
Foolish mortal.

> $ Still taking cheap shots at the Mormons, I see.
>
> one of my best friends in the corps was a mormon.

Your momma is a morman.

> the people across the street are mormons.

The people across the street are dead!

> i've got nothing against mormons.

But they got something against you.

> mormons are nice people.

Some are assholes, just like you.

> i'm worried about the god damn evangelical puritans
> the southern baptists and the charismatics--oh
> and don't forget Billy Graham, though you can't fit him in any category.

You ought to be worried about that fellow that died on the cross for your
sins. He was worried about you.

> i suggest you all rush to the nearest valuejet travel office and catch
> the next available plane--don't worry if it hasn't been inspected.

Advice we all wish you lived by.

> i astral projected myself there last night and checked them all out
> and everything was good to go.

Drinking the Mad dog again, eh?

> i hear there's a two for one sale, take your spouse along, make it an outing.

You first.

Theodore

Joe Harkness

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

**Please** stop spamming alt.zen with this stuff!

Joe Harkness

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

abraxas

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In article <-18059623...@pool039.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,
<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:

> In article <4nkvkj$2...@uuneo.neosoft.com>, man...@starbase.neosoft.com

> (Dr. Michael Mancini) wrote:
>
> $ (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:

> $ : In article <4nivmr$g...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> $ : ke...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
> $

> $ : $ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
> $ : $

> $ : $ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
> $ : $ >'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can
accept or
> $ : $ >reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
> $ : $ >

> $ : $ >L.
> $ : $ >

> $ : $

> $ : $ This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed

> $ : $ McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
> $ : $ sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
> $ : $ be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.
> $
> $ : hey put an end to this bullshit
> $
> $ : or i will personally do it for you.
> $
> $ : FUCKHEADS
> $
> $ : --
> $ : No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet,
> these unfor-
> $ : tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
> $ : Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
> $ : ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586
> ----------------
> $
> $ Are you afraid of Mormons, or just jealous of them?
>
> You lost me. I didn't see nothing about no mormons.

NOOOWWWW I see what your problem is....:)

You should have stayed in school little billy....:)

-----yttrx

Nate Godin

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

>>>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS

>>>LORD.

>>Forgive me if I'm wrong,

> Yes, you are wrong.

>>but not everyone is going to do that, are they?

> Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>amazement.

>>I, for one, won't.

> But you have admitted you could be wrong.

>>And why would we want to do that anyway?

> If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.

>>Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
>> to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.

> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in

>'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or

>reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

>L.

Jefferson Holt left REM and all you can talk about is this garbage?

Nate Godin

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

BTW, I neglected to mention...take your Jesus bullshit and SHOVE IT UP
YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to octi...@earthlink.net

<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>In article <abraxas-1805...@pool2-025.wwa.com>, abr...@wwa.com
>(abraxas) wrote:
>
>$ In article <-18059612...@pool014.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,
>$ <octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>$
>$ > In article <4nk9v9$9...@grissom.powerup.com.au>, rmot...@powerup.com.au
>$ > (Raymot) wrote:
>$ >
>$ > $ In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
>$ > $ wrote:
>$ > $
>$ > $ > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>$ > $ > amazement.
>$ > $
>$ > $ I can't imagine my knees being stunned and amazed, but
>$ > $ I suppose anything is possible with God. ;)
>$ >
>$ > Hey! Fuck your god, asshole.
>$
>$
>$ And fuck your crowley octopussius...
>$ You really are very very stupid, arent you?
>
>Who the fuck are you
>
>my holy guardian angel?
>
>try again dipshit moron.

>$
>$
>$
>$ >
>$ > $
>$ > $ Raymot
>$ > $ [[[[[[[[[[[[

>$ >
>$ > --
>$ > No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet,
>these unfor-
>$ > tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
>$ > Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>$ > ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586
>$ ----------------
>$
>$
>$ -----yttrx
>
>--
>No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
>tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
>Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

--
Ellie Kuykendall
email to: elliemku...@worldnet.att.net
"Talent develops in quiet places, character
in the full current of human life." -Johnann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to ma...@apollo3.com

Mark Sulkowski <ma...@apollo3.com> wrote:

>Raymot wrote:
>>
>> In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>> > amazement.
>

> I'd knee God in the groin.
>
> Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.
>
> What more could he do to me?
>

> ;)
>

>Mark S.

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to octi...@earthlink.net

<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>In article <319CA7...@indifference.com>, Theodore
><bl...@indifference.com> wrote:
>
>$ Trixxter wrote:
>$ >
>$ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.
>$ >
>$ >
>$
>$ With what? Your big mouth?
>$
>$
>$ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.
>$
>$ Theodore
>
>both you assholes
>
>shut both your mouths.
>
>or i will shut them for you.
>
>this thread is officially dead.
>
>or i will kill it if it kills me.
>
>c'mon fuck with me
>
>you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!
>
>FUCK YOU.
>
>--
>No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
>tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
>Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to abr...@wwa.com

abr...@wwa.com (abraxas) wrote:
>In article <-18059612...@pool014.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,

><octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>
>> In article <319CA7...@indifference.com>, Theodore
>> <bl...@indifference.com> wrote:
>>
>> $ Trixxter wrote:
>> $ >
>> $ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.
>> $ >
>> $ >
>> $
>> $ With what? Your big mouth?
>> $
>> $
>> $ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.
>> $
>> $ Theodore
>>
>> both you assholes
>>
>> shut both your mouths.
>>
>> or i will shut them for you.
>>
>> this thread is officially dead.
>>
>> or i will kill it if it kills me.
>>
>> c'mon fuck with me
>>
>> you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!
>>
>> FUCK YOU.
>>

>Fuck you too. What the hell are you talking about?
>

>> --
><pseudo-philosophical drivel truncated>

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to octi...@earthlink.net

<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>In article <4nin7v$o...@fizban.solace.mh.se>, eg...@oden.se (Mathias
>Karlsson) wrote:
>
>$ I am bloody interested in how stuff like this ends up in places like
>rec.nude.
>$ If you xians wanna save the world, begin by saving yourself some netiquette!
>
>hey fuck you.
>
>$
>$ If I wanna read about Jesus I read alt.christnet or something. If I
>wanna read
>$ about oj-simpson I do most definitely NOT expect a proselytation! (Even
>though
>$ it seems strangely at place in THAT newsgroup... ;)

>$
>$
>$ In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>
>$ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
>$ > >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>$ > >>LORD.
>$ >
>$ > >Forgive me if I'm wrong,
>$ >
>$ > Yes, you are wrong.
>$ >
>$ > >but not everyone is going to do that, are they?
>$ >
>$ > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>$ > amazement.
>$ >
>$ > >I, for one, won't.
>$ >
>$ > But you have admitted you could be wrong.
>$ >
>$ > >And why would we want to do that anyway?
>$ >
>$ > If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.
>$ >
>$ > >Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
>$ > > to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.
>$ >
>$ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>$ > 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>$ > reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

>$ >
>$ > L.
>$ >
>$ >
>
>--
>No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
>tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
>Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to abr...@wwa.com

abr...@wwa.com (abraxas) wrote:
>In article <-18059623...@pool039.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,

><octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>
>> In article <4nkvkj$2...@uuneo.neosoft.com>, man...@starbase.neosoft.com
>> (Dr. Michael Mancini) wrote:
>>
>> $ (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>> $ : In article <4nivmr$g...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
>> $ : ke...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>> $
>> $ : $ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
>> $ : $
>> $ : $ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>> $ : $ >'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can
>accept or
>> $ : $ >reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

>> $ : $ >
>> $ : $ >L.
>> $ : $ >
>> $ : $
>> $ : $ This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed
>> $ : $ McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
>> $ : $ sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
>> $ : $ be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.
>> $
>> $ : hey put an end to this bullshit
>> $
>> $ : or i will personally do it for you.
>> $
>> $ : FUCKHEADS
>> $
>> $ : --
>> $ : No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet,
>> these unfor-
>> $ : tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
>> $ : Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>> $ : ---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586
>> ----------------
>> $
>> $ Are you afraid of Mormons, or just jealous of them?
>>
>> You lost me. I didn't see nothing about no mormons.
>>
>NOOOWWWW I see what your problem is....:)
>
>You should have stayed in school little billy....:)
>

>-----yttrx

Ellie Kuykendall

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to abr...@wwa.com

abr...@wwa.com (abraxas) wrote:
>In article <-18059612...@pool014.max2.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,
><octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>
>> In article <4nivmr$g...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>,

>> ke...@worldnet.att.net wrote:
>>
>> $ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
>> $
>> $ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>> $ >'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>> $ >reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>> $ >
>> $ >L.

>> $ >
>> $
>> $ This is a direct quote from the "personal letter" from Ed
>> $ McMahon announcing this freebie. Remember to put the 'Yes'
>> $ sticker on the outside of the return envelope in order to
>> $ be eligible for the Early Bird drawing.
>>
>> hey put an end to this bullshit
>>
>> or i will personally do it for you.
>>
>> FUCKHEADS
>>

>Oh yeah, what are you going to do?
>Yell some more? Boy howdy, I cant wait to see some more of that....
>
>*plonk*

Suzane Oliver

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

*>> <bl...@indifference.com> wrote:

*>> $ Trixxter wrote:

*>> $ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.

*>> $ With what? Your big mouth?

*>> $ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.

*>> $ Theodore

*>> both you assholes
*>> shut both your mouths.
*>> or i will shut them for you.
*>> this thread is officially dead.

*>> or i will kill it if it kills me.

*>> c'mon fuck with me

*>> you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!

*>> FUCK YOU.

*>Fuck you too. What the hell are you talking about?

*><pseudo-philosophical drivel truncated>

Is there a point to this?

I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:
The road to wisdom? -Well it's plain and simple to express.
Err, and err and err again but less and less an less
Piet Hein 1966
I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:I:

Fr. John W. Morris +

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Evita wrote:
> Just imagine Jesus sucking himself while being crucified. Oh God!
> (Well, if he could do it, he certainly was the Son of God)
>
> EvitaFr. John W. Morris responds:

If you reject Christ that is your business, but you do not have to harrass Christians by
posting such blasphemous and obscene garbage on a Christian newsgroup.
Frankly, I am getting very tired of reading the trash posted by non Christians on
Christian newsgroups. There are some very sick people on the Internet, who need to find
something constructive to do instead of spending their time bashing Christians.

Fr. John +

Fr. John W. Morris +

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Mark Sulkowski wrote:

> Raymot wrote:
> >
> > In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
> > > amazement.
>
> I'd knee God in the groin.
>
> Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.
>
> What more could he do to me?
>
> ;)
>
> Mark S.

Fr. John W. Morris responds:

It is people like you who confirm the Biblical teaching on hell.

Fr. John +

Suzane Oliver

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In article <319F5D...@cannet.com>,
"Fr. John W. Morris +" <jrj...@cannet.com> wrote:

*> > <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

*> > > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
*> > > amazement.

*> I'd knee God in the groin.

*> Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in
*> Hell. What more could he do to me?

*> ;)

*> Mark S.

*Fr. John W. Morris responds:

*It is people like you who confirm the Biblical teaching on hell.

*Fr. John +

What teachings?

RLH

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In <4nnthh$2...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net> Ellie Kuykendall

<elliemku...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

><octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>>In article <4nin7v$o...@fizban.solace.mh.se>, eg...@oden.se (Mathias
>>Karlsson) wrote:
>>
>>$ I am bloody interested in how stuff like this ends up in places
like
>>rec.nude.
>>$ If you xians wanna save the world, begin by saving yourself some
netiquette!

>>hey fuck you.
>>
>>$
>>$ If I wanna read about Jesus I read alt.christnet or something. If I
>>wanna read
>>$ about oj-simpson I do most definitely NOT expect a proselytation!
(Even
>>though
>>$ it seems strangely at place in THAT newsgroup... ;)
>>$
>>$
>>$ In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>
>>$ Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
>>$ > >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS
CHRIST IS
>>$ > >>LORD.
>>$ >
>>$ > >Forgive me if I'm wrong,
>>$ >
>>$ > Yes, you are wrong.
>>$ >
>>$ > >but not everyone is going to do that, are they?
>>$ >
>>$ > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>>$ > amazement.
>>$ >
>>$ > >I, for one, won't.
>>$ >
>>$ > But you have admitted you could be wrong.
>>$ >
>>$ > >And why would we want to do that anyway?
>>$ >
>>$ > If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.
>>$ >
>>$ > >Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
>>$ > > to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.
>>$ >
>>$ > No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place
in
>>$ > 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can
accept or
>>$ > reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>>$ >
>>$ > L.
>>$ >
>>$ >
>>
>>--
>>No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet,
these unfor-
>>tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of
pseudo-explanations.
>>Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>>---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586
----------------

david douglas

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96
to sv...@loop.com

I don't know what the helll your talking about but why don't you try and
think of life as being a little more simple than that. Your brains going
to shrivel up and die if you think your better than others because of
what you believe in. Everyone has their own opinions!
Be a little more openminded!

The Centurion

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

In article <-19059610...@pool031.max1.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net>,
<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
>In article <4nkvgm$2...@uuneo.neosoft.com>, man...@starbase.neosoft.com

>(Dr. Michael Mancini) wrote:
>
>$ (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) (octi...@earthlink.net) wrote:
>$ : In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
wrote:
>$
>$ : $ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST
IS

>$ : $ >>LORD.
>$
>$ : FUCK YOU.
>$
>$ Is that an offer? I think he has a headache.
>
>i was making a point that i never start a conflict.
>
>i reply in what i think is the equivalent of idiocy.
>
>some people have a problem with it...because it appears offensive
>on the surface, but it is the christians who are offensive on the inside.
>
>some people fall for their clever rhetoric using words like 'salvation', and
>'family values', like we're supposed to understand automatically what
>the fuck they're talking about. i've got my cats and that's my family.

>and we're just fine we don't need no government interference.
>
>I make my own laws and god help you if you interfere.
>
>I Am The Law.
>
>$
>$ : --
>$ : No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these
>$ : unfor-tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of
>$ : pseudo-explanations.Groups that shared these same delusions called
>$ : themselves "churches."---------------- visit:
>$ : http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------
>$
>$ Still taking cheap shots at the Mormons, I see.
>
>one of my best friends in the corps was a mormon.
>
>the people across the street are mormons.
>
>i've got nothing against mormons.
>
>mormons are nice people.

>i'm worried about the god damn evangelical puritans
>the southern baptists and the charismatics--oh
>and don't forget Billy Graham, though you can't fit him in any category.
>
>i suggest you all rush to the nearest valuejet travel office and catch
>the next available plane--don't worry if it hasn't been inspected.
>
>i astral projected myself there last night and checked them all out
>and everything was good to go.
>
>i hear there's a two for one sale, take your spouse along, make it an outing.

Figures that this brain-dead jerk-off would be posting from the $cientology
owned bogus ISP that is Earthlink!
Thank God for the killfile.

--
AVE ATQVE VALE
CENT...@hooked.net

BLUKMAR

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

The REM newsgroup was meant to talk about REM and REM alone!!!! Stop the
CROSSPOSTING you jerks!!!!! It's annoying, NOW!!!!!! By the way, stop
insulting other religions because you can get in big trouble with the
government!
BBBBB L A K K EEEEE blu...@aol.com
BB BB L A A K K E
BBBBB L AAA KK EEEE "I am sane and so am I."
BB BB L A A K K E
BBBBB LLL A A K K EEEEE

Sabre

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Crashing on the digital highway, <octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel)
wrote in article <-18059615...@pool001.max5.san-diego.ca.dynip.alter.net> :

>$ > hey put an end to this bullshit
>$ >
>$ > or i will personally do it for you.
>$ >
>$ > FUCKHEADS
>$ >

Later he says...

>dipshit
>
>--
>No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
>tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.

>Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
>---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------

Kill this fucking thread. You are such a loser you post as bad if not worse
than most of the AOL losers. We don't give a shit in this group what you
think about religion. Go flame alt.christianity or whatever.

<< SaBrE >>
iTAC - iNet TackTickal AtTack CorpZ
"We Get bored real easy..."

Don't let them censor the internet. Let's keep it free, the way it should
be. They already hoard enough information, making us use what they call
"illegal techniques", but to us they are just other ways of locating the
information that we, as the public, deserve. Remember: we are the future...
we cannot become puppets of the masses, but must remain original thinkers
and innovators.

"To be a man, is to be a nonconformist."
-Emerson (I think)
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

veratridine

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

when people lose net access repeatedly, why can't they eventually lose
it for good? it just doesn't seem fair.

brooke

Candice M. Alvarez

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Ellie Kuykendall wrote:

> <octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:
> >In article <319CA7...@indifference.com>, Theodore
> ><bl...@indifference.com> wrote:
> >
> >$ Trixxter wrote:
> >$ >
> >$ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.
> >$ >
> >$ >
> >$

> >$ With what? Your big mouth?
> >$
> >$

> >$ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.
> >$
> >$ Theodore
> >
> >both you assholes
> >
> >shut both your mouths.
> >
> >or i will shut them for you.
> >
> >this thread is officially dead.
> >
> >or i will kill it if it kills me.
> >
> >c'mon fuck with me
> >
> >you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!
> >
> >FUCK YOU.

> >--
> >No true knowledge of the universe having appeared among them yet, these unfor-
> >tunate folk relied on those with the best "line" of pseudo-explanations.
> >Groups that shared these same delusions called themselves "churches."
> >---------------- visit: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1586 ----------------
>
> --
> Ellie Kuykendall
> email to: elliemku...@worldnet.att.net
> "Talent develops in quiet places, character
> in the full current of human life." -Johnann Wolfgang von Goethe

you suck!

Angelo Machils

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Hello Rudy!

Thursday April 11 1996, Rudy Gobits wrote to All:

>> kan iemand my vertellen waarom ik met Z-term niet kan uploaden op
>> hoge
RG> Gebruik je misschien Apple's Communication Toolbox met Z-modem
RG> transfer d.m.v. Mark/Space ZMODEM? Dit is een demo, waarmee je alleen
RG> kan downloaden

Waarom zou iemand van CT gebruik maken bij ZTerm???

** Feel Greeted, /-\ ngelo **** mac...@ast68000.utero.cuci.nl **
* LimNet 11:111/100.41 ** Utero/UUCP 44:1000/100.101 *
* AlterNet 155:1400/100.41 ** FidoNet 2:500/290.41 *
*** E-Mail me with subject 'infofile', a.o. to get my public PGP key ****

The views as stated above are entirely my own
and may not be worth more than a penny or two.
** FUCK Bill's C.D.A., support the C.D.A.F. **
Oh yeah... do _NOT_ re-distribute this via the
Micro$of Network under penalty of the law! ;->
UTERO InterNet Access

Larry Myles

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

>"Did Christ crosspost about ridiculous topics that are very off-topic
>for most newsgroups?"

IF..there were such an adled Jew as Jesus, then of course he jacked
off...and if the myth of his mother is true, it was probably a jack
with mama in his mind's eye.

Later, if the myth of JC lurching around in the desert with 12 light
in the sandal Jews...and, oh yea..one whore, then I figure he didn't
have to jack at all. Chances are then excellent that JC was a mama's
boy homo..or could only get it up for whores.

Either way, if this allegedly existant Jesus was a reality...he wasn't
much to follow. And..why is it that the wonkiest religions come to us
from all parts of the world with the greatest weed..or hash.

larry

Larry Myles

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

>that would be the same place everyone else does. NOWHERE !!!
>Nobody goes to heaven, nobody goes to hell, do not pass go, do not collect
>200$ !
>You see it doesn't matter who you are when you die cause we all become
>worm food! Now if you believe in the day of judgement, THAT is when all
>shall be
>lifted up and judged by god. That is when you take up residence in your
>respective
>eternal abodes. And let's not forget that no-one gets dragged down to a so
>called
>HELL.............THEY JUST STAY HERE !!

Well...you at least make some sense. Imagine!! After all the hundred
of centuries after we've left the caves of Europe, some of the
lame-o's still believe in a souped-up version of the cave-bear
mythology. Hah!

Now, I don't know about you...but I'm 48 years old and am seeing
things come around for at least the second or third time...styles,
etc. It's getting boring...so, imagine being a vampire. Imagine
being a vampire that is near-immortal...can you imagine how insane
and\or totally bored that kind of being would be after being non-dead
for 500 years. Yikes!! So with that in mind...if there were such a
lame concept as goD and heaveN...can you imagine what kind of
condition your mind would be in after thousands of years of being a
concious entity.

And please..don't tell me that you'd be happy playing with your harp,
your dick..and worshipping some drug-adled desert Jew and his white
haired old daddy.

larry

George C. Lindauer

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

zp...@alpha086.ctcne.com (Zizzy PiP) writes:

>"He who submits to mine will shall sacrafice body, mind, and, spirit. For
>he shall be robbed of his humanity. Please look away from the heavens mine
>children for thou art blessed that mine spirit art emodied in thy earth,
>in wich thee shall find rest and rebirth. Seek not divinity for thine
>exsisance thine own, follow thine own path and bow not to me and mine
>brethren, lest you be robed of Body, mind and spirit."
> -Exerpt form the Dreams of Dreamers

Again, there is a difference between everyone TRYING to do something
deliberately and the situation where noone has done something deliberately
and yet a description fits well anyway.

David
>-Z

George C. Lindauer

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

ara...@adnc.com (Rick Araujo) writes:

>>> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in

>>> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or

>>> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>>>

>You get what pay for.

The whole point being there are some things that should happen naturally
and shouldn't earn some soveriegn being money. Unlike our money-grubbing
governments and businesses, God proposes to let us have the things we should
have without filling his coffers for it... all he asks is that we not
go around trying to pay for something that he would rather just give us.

David

George C. Lindauer

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

<octi...@earthlink.net> (Longoria-FTF_Daniel) writes:

>In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:

>$ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
>$ >>LORD.

>FUCK YOU.

>$
>$ >Forgive me if I'm wrong,
>$
>$ Yes, you are wrong.
>$
>$ >but not everyone is going to do that, are they?
>$
>$ Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
>$ amazement.
>$
>$ >I, for one, won't.
>$
>$ But you have admitted you could be wrong.
>$
>$ >And why would we want to do that anyway?
>$
>$ If not in allegiance, then in stunned amazement.
>$
>$ >Is Jesus Christ that vain that we have to adore him
>$ > to EARN our place in "Heaven?" Yeah, right.

Who said anything about adoration? Does the bible have a commandment
'though shalt adore Jesus or Die?' And here I've been thinking all this
time that Jesus life was givven in atonement for our sins!

David
>$
>$ No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>$ 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>$ reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
>$
>$ L.

George C. Lindauer

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Mark Sulkowski <ma...@apollo3.com> writes:

>Raymot wrote:
>>
>> In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned

>> > amazement.

> I'd knee God in the groin.

> Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.

> What more could he do to me?

You know, God might actually enjoy it if someone could knee him in the
groin? I mean it would hurt, but it must be boring to always control
everything all the time, probably a little entertainment is in order...

David

> ;)

>Mark S.

George C. Lindauer

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Mark Sulkowski <ma...@apollo3.com> writes:

>> : >> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
>> : >> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
>> : >> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.

> Also as your free gift you get a lemon peeler.

> To get these free gifts, all you have to do is give up your brain!
>Not a great price. Just give up independent thought and reason. Yes, just
>believe. Believe. Don't pass judgement on what you are asked to believe in.
>Just believe. Believe. Don't think. Believe. Don't question. Believe.

I don't think God wants that... I think that is human corruption of the
term believe. In particular you seem to be generalizing out that one
should belief without question about everything if one is going to believe
without question about anything at all. The answers aren't to be found
at the extremes...

David

>Mark S.

>I loved it. I was better than Cats. I will see it again and again.

Bryan Ayers

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

<octi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
:In article <4nghsb$a...@ocean.netrover.com>, Les <100...@netrover.com> wrote:
:$ >>EVER KNEE WILL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
:$ >>LORD.

I didn't know that Jesus Christ and Adolph Hitler are one in the
same .... You learn something new everyday on Usenet.
:
:$ Every knee shall bow; some in allegiance, others in stunned
:$ amazement.

Others cause their legs get tired ....

:--
:--

Some people choose to live their lives slaves to Ideas, Beliefs, and
systems originating outside of themselves...

I want my Meme'

...You do not own your beliefs they own you...

Niek Sprakel

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

On Sun, 19 May 1996, Fr. John W. Morris + wrote:

> Mark Sulkowski wrote:

> > Raymot wrote:

> > I'd knee God in the groin.
> >
> > Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.
> >
> > What more could he do to me?
> >

> > ;)
> >
> > Mark S.
>
> Fr. John W. Morris responds:
>

> It is people like you who confirm the Biblical teaching on hell.
>

> Fr. John +

Why do you take these guys serious??? Do you think they take you serious?

Niek

William J Bollinger

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

"Fr. John W. Morris +" <jrj...@cannet.com> wrote:

>Evita wrote:
>> Just imagine Jesus sucking himself while being crucified. Oh God!
>> (Well, if he could do it, he certainly was the Son of God)
>

>If you reject Christ that is your business, but you do not have to >harrass Christians by posting such blasphemous and obscene garb=
age on >a Christian newsgroup. Frankly, I am getting very tired of reading the >trash posted by non Christians on Christian newsgrou=
ps. There are some >very sick people on the Internet, who need to find something >constructive to do instead of >spending their time=
bashing Christians.

I apologize in advance for the spam, and do not approve of the
blasphemous post that this was a reply to, but:

This thread was posted to 29 different newsgroups, spamming a lot that
were not necessarily "Christian", AND was started by a christian that
wanted to "bash" others.

How does that line go about not judging others?

Joan Gray

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

=

Don't let them censor the internet. Let's keep it free, the way
it should
be. They already hoard enough information, making us use what they call
"illegal techniques", but to us they are just other ways of locating the
information that we, as the public, deserve. Remember: we are
the future...
we cannot become puppets of the masses, but must remain original
thinkers
and innovators.

"To be a man, is to be a nonconformist."
-Emerson (I think)
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_
/_/_/_/_/_/

Some of these guys better stop using this filthy language on the
internet or it will be censored -- and rightfully so!!! And
don't complain that your rights are being violated. I think you
should have more respect for the people who do not approve of
this type of language. This used to be a great forum a couple
years ago-- now it's being invaded by some who do not know how
to use proper language.

Grandma K

Barbara Wilkie

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

AND IF YOU DON'T STOP CROSS-POSTING IN EVERY NEWSGROUP ON YOUR READER......
YOU ARE INVITING INTERNET CENSORSHIP!!!!!!!

Please stop..........

Danny Sale

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

octi...@earthlink.net says...
>I SPIT ON YOUR JEEEEEEEEEEZUS

FI YUh..

YER GOIN

TAH BURN.

Larry Myles

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

>> Either way, if this allegedly existant Jesus was a reality...he wasn't
>> much to follow. And..why is it that the wonkiest religions come to us
>> from all parts of the world with the greatest weed..or hash.
>>

>> larryYOUR ONE SICK PUPPY.........

You think that *I* am sick...hah!
Do you know that there are guys out there who actually believe that
some adled desert Jew..some mama's boy of a failed carpenter actually
is a goD!!

And in the name of that stoned out hebe, you should read the history
books..and check out all the horrors and tortures that have been
carried out in hiS name. Now *that* is sickness in the pound.

larry

Ellie Kuykendall

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96
to elliemku...@worldnet.att.net

1. Send mail to abuse.netcom.com with following info. The forum
(Newsgroup); The name of Newsgroup that inappropriate messages are being
sent to; The username of sender (like Longoria-FTF Daniel); a copy of the
sender message with FULL HEADERS (so they can see he is spamming).
2. Send mail to postmaster of group (Longoria's is
"postm...@earthlink.com". Include same info as above and inform
postmaster he is spamming.
3. DON'T RESPOND AT ALL TO THESE GUYS - THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!
4. Good luck, and no more mail please - I just can't do emails all day
to everyone on all these groups!

Joan Gray

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

==========david douglas, 5/19/96==========

I don't know what the helll your talking about but why don't you try and
think of life as being a little more simple than that. Your brains going
to shrivel up and die if you think your better than others because of
what you believe in. Everyone has their own opinions!
Be a little more openminded!

I agree with you. He sounds like he needs help quickly. And if
he is sane, he will have to face the Lord on Judgment Day --
just like OJ will have to.

Grandma K

Mark Sulkowski

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Theodore wrote:

> Mark Sulkowski wrote:
> >
> > > : >> No one ever has, nor can, nor ever will EARN his/her place in
> > > : >> 'Heaven'. Salvation is offered to us as a free gift. We can accept or
> > > : >> reject it. The offer is now. Some day will be too late.
> >
> > To get these free gifts, all you have to do is give up your brain!
>
> Seems to have worked wonders for you buddy. Mark the incorrigible.
> Bwhahaha.

Care to back that up with an argument?

Oh, I'm sorry, you don't have one. What was I thinking? And I
thought that what you wrote actually MEANT something, and was not just
an empty shot at me.

Mr QED

Mike O'Connor

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

In article <4nr0mm$3...@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>, Ellie
Kuykendall <elliemku...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

[...]

> 3. DON'T RESPOND AT ALL TO THESE GUYS - THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!

[...]

Speaking of spam, go over to alt.religion.scientology and see what is
happening there. The newsgroup is being flooded with ream upon ream of
reposts of cult propaganda. It's very interesting! The strategy and
tactics of this cult are entertaining, but more importantly, the
discussions taking place, which are trying to be drowned out, are
important to the future of the Net.

Perhaps you can join in the game of finding the person(s) or organization
responsible.

Fire up your killfile and take a look at the non-flood posts in a.r.s,
they lay out the most interesting, twisty story since OJ! -Mike

[followups set to a.r.s]

Reynolds Jones

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96
to (Longoria-FTF_Daniel)

(Longoria-FTF_Daniel) wrote:

> In article <319CA7...@indifference.com>, Theodore
> <bl...@indifference.com> wrote:
>
> $ Trixxter wrote:
> $ >
> $ > While you bow, I will take bloody aim and FIRE.
> $ >
> $ >
> $
> $ With what? Your big mouth?
> $
> $
> $ Trixxter, you silly little mortal.
> $
> $ Theodore
>
> both you assholes
>
> shut both your mouths.
>
> or i will shut them for you.
>
> this thread is officially dead.
>
> or i will kill it if it kills me.
>
> c'mon fuck with me
>
> you christian woozy bastard cock suckers!
>
> FUCK YOU.
> What in the world are you talking about? Are you alright? I worry when
I see something like this. You are a special and wonderful person. If
you are deeply disturbed and either swept with rage or dispair, please
seek professional help. You have a great deal to offer, I would hate to
see it wasted.

Regards,

paragon

your name

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

I would rather go to Hell with my friends, than a Heaven full of hipocrites and
priests.

Ellie Kuykendall

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

P.S. For anyone else wondering, I DO NOT subscribe to all these
newsgroups. I actively read and respond to alt. fishing, writer's
newsgroups, book newsgroups, and other more mundane groups!

Larry Brown

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

"Fr. John W. Morris +" <jrj...@cannet.com> wrote:
>Mark Sulkowski wrote:
>>
>> Raymot wrote:

>> I'd knee God in the groin.
>>
>> Hey! He already would have sentenced me to an eternity in Hell.
>>
>> What more could he do to me?
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> Mark S.
>
>Fr. John W. Morris responds:
>
>It is people like you who confirm the Biblical teaching on hell.
>
>Fr. John +

LB: Not necessarily. There is also the dream from which one will
never awake, and also the outer darkness where those who do belong
to the Kingdom go. And then there is the table with Abraham where
where you wouldn't believe who may attend.
Seriously Little John. Do you think the dipwad would accept and
so know God in the first place, let alone kick him in the groin?
"In the beginning...in his image...male and female made he them."

Listen. The queer (not 'gay' necessarily) dipwads would say ANYTHING,
DO anything to have you preach hell and death. It's ALL that sort of
mental ilk exists for. No one...NO ONE here establishes to confirm
what you might regard as a biblical "HELL". It's not their business,
and it sure ain't any of yours.

It is loading more messages.