Kate Rusby compatible with Phil Cunningham

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 9:28:01 PM5/30/21
Here are some English possible (and very good) matches
taken from my “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid.
Note that I am an avatar tyoe similar to Taliesin, and
my primary siddhi seems to be matchmaking. (That
primary siddhi varies from avatar type to avatar type
and that of Jesus was probably healing.)

In googling other names for pictures I came across
Kate Rusby.

She is straight-type-1-F in the same species as
straight-type-1-F June Tabor who I said a while
ago is a good match for straight-type-1-M Bill Gates,
whereas Melinda Gates is bif and would go well
in between straight-type-2-M Ronnie Wood
and his lesbian wife.

Kate's husband Damien O’Kane is straight-type-2-M
but in her species, so there has been no abuse,
but they are not compatible except a little
when she is ovulating.

As a test of the species split he would no longer
be attracted to the “English triple” of bifs
Tanita Tikaram, Dido, and Eliza Carthy,
who are in my species, when he would have
been before.

He is compatible e.g. with both of the women
in the harp duo Sileas, who are both bifs
in his species. Any age difference
shouldn’t matter much after the physical evolution
(I wonder if I will have to wait for new
moon for that to start). I don’t know
if they are involved with other men who
I would have to match.

Now what about Kate Rusby? For some
reason I had an intuition of someone associated
with Bernie Taupin, but I don’t know if he
has an illegitimate male child not listed
on the Internet. So let me see...
One match would be Phil Cunningham,
and the age difference shouldn’t matter
too much after the evolution.

OK (new to this thread) maybe the Bernie Taupin intuition
was to check him and his wife. He is straight-type-2-M
and she is lesbian (in his species, the same as Damian’s)
so they have a platonic/friendship marriage which would
heat up with a bif in between them. It can’t be Judi Dench,
who is compatible e.g. with Jack Nicholson, since she
is in my species. How about Carole Middleton, the
mother of Kate Middleton. Her husband Michael Middleton
is gay and has a good match and is also compatible
with and in the same species as Elton John and his husband.

When I was searching I thought of Adele. She is straight-type-2-F
and had an old lock with a bim that has recently been dissolved,
leaving her available. A suitable bim is Ed Sheeran. His wife
Cherry is straight-type-1-F and compatible with
straight-type-1-M Harry Styles. Whew, no spouse is
listed for him but I had better google Harry Styles girlfriend.
She seems to be Olivia Wilde and is lesbian and has
a good match (other than him, of course) and is no
longer in the same species as him.

“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

YK

Jun 8, 2021, 1:09:37 PM6/8/21
Just wondering what these posts about compatibility have to do with
folk music? What is your obsession with it?

YK

David Dalton

Jun 8, 2021, 5:59:27 PM6/8/21
On Jun 8, 2021, YK wrote
(in article <s9o88d$iuk$1...@gioia.aioe.org>):
I posted to folk music groups since the individuals in
question, at least in the subject lines, are folk
musicians, and perhaps, even if they are not
reading themselves, someone on the folk music
groups might relay the information to them,
at least as a joke if nothing else.

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)