source of my signature quote

David Dalton

May 28, 2023, 1:32:01 AM5/28/23
My signature quote comes from the song The Final Breath
from Ron Hynes's CD Face to the Gale, which also features
a recording of his best known song Sonny's Dream.

The Final Breath, which is the theme song for the movie
Secret Nation, about conspiracies surrounding Newfoundland's
entry into Confederation with Canada, also contains the line
"The prayer to which we say Amen is written with a poison pen."

Youtube doesn't work on this old laptop so I can't provide
Youtube links to the movie or the song, but will on Tuesday
night when I am in St. John's. But maybe the song is
on Spotify and iTunes and other places. The CD is
out of stock at Fred's Records, but they may have
other of his CDs.

Note the reference to the five elements Earth, Water, Air, Fire
and I think Spirit, in my signature quote.

DRD

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)