Lughnasadh Eve to Lughnasadh

David Dalton

Jul 31, 2022, 8:00:12 PM7/31/22
I am trying my global new age onset magickal workings again
at this solar holiday, which is also still in lunar terms an
auspicious time for new beginnings, since it is still
fairly early waxing crescent (I saw the waxing crescent for
the first time this lunar month 48 minutes ago).

I am giving details of this attempt in a thread of the
same name as this one on alt.religion.druid, so check
that group if you are interested, which I deem more
likely if you notice effects.

In my last attempt, on the thread on alt.religion.druid
entitled "Morrigan/Kali Sara to new beginnings",
I explained some of my notation, and I probably
won't repeat that in the new thread.

袖unrise in the morning; Birds singing on every tree; A greeting and a
warning; The song that they're singing is `Be free!' " (Rawlins Cross)