Shane MacGowan compatible with Máire Ni Chathasaigh

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 8:56:24 PM5/30/21
Here are some Irish possible (and very good) matches
taken from my “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid.
Note that I am an avatar tyoe similar to Amergin, and
my primary siddhi seems to be matchmaking. (That
primary siddhi varies from avatar type to avatar type
and that of Jesus was probably healing.)

Irish fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh is straight-type-2-F and
compaible e.g. with my bim brother James (pronounced
somewhat like Seamus). Our father was a fiddler. James
has a fondness for farming and fishing but has been in
ill health lately but that would improve with an optimally
compatible relationship and also with the physical evolution
which I hope God will get on with soon. Mairéad will
turn 62 in July and James turned 66 in late November
and after the evolution they might still be able to have
children. And she might remember the good vibes
I tried to impart to the W.I.S.E. Hall in Vancouver,
which used to be the site of Rogue Folk Club gigs,
before I left Vancouver in mid-December, 1995.

Again (from March 2019) my poet sister Mary
is straight-type-1-F and is optimally compatible
both sexually and personality-wise with
Irish singer/songwriter straight-type-1-M
Jimmy MacCarthy (note she is a bit bossy).

Also from March 2019:

straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
straight-type-1-M Sting

straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom compatible with
straight-type-1-F Stormy Danilels

Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
with my friends The Paperboys opening.

He is straight-type-2-M but not in my species but
in the same species as my sister Mary and
Jimmy MacCarthy (my brother James and
Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh are in my species,
which is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion,
though note that unlike me James is Catholic).

As a test of the species split, Shane would no longer
be attracted to the “Irish triple” bifs Sinead O’Connor,
Sharon Shannon, and Cara Dillon, who are
all in my species. when he would have been before
the species split (note that Cara’s spouse Sam
has turned straight-type-2-M so they are now
optimally sexually compatible, but I am still
attracted to her since she is designated to
be an assisted shaktipat recipient, which,
if it occurs, will give her and the others
matchmaking ability, which will be good since
I can’t handle everybody globally).

He (Shane) is compatible e.g. with bif Máire Ni Chathasaigh.

He had an old lock which recently has been dissolved,
leaving him available for Máire.

His wife Victoria Mary Clarke is lesbian in his species,
so here could be a bridged threesome of
Shane--Máire--Victoria, which any of them
could test by fantasy,

I don’t know if Máire is involved with anyone,
either female who could join the extended
marriage, or partially compatible male who
I would have to find a match for.

“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)