Sepultura

Tony_Flow

Nov 2, 2000, 5:52:02 PM11/2/00

I'm a big Sepultura fan,
what about you?
Why (don't) you like Sepultura?
What do you think about Derrick Green?
Is Soulfly better than Sepultura?

Thnx

Marcelo Paganini

Nov 3, 2000, 8:06:42 PM11/3/00

Tony_Flow a écrit dans le message ...

>Hi,
>
>I'm a big Sepultura fan,
> what about you?
I come from Belo Horizonte, just like them , and I think Sepultura is a
great band, but I am afraid I am the only one around here... Maybe it is a
good idea to take a look in other newsgroups... People around here are more
interested in traditional brazilian music...
Cheers...

Marcelo Paganini

http://www.orbital.fr/paganini/index.html

"Estava tudo calmo...
apareceu o outro..."
O acontecimento
Afunkxé trip

WrldBeatnk

Nov 3, 2000, 10:42:20 PM11/3/00
>> People around here are more interested in traditional brazilian music...<<

Marcello, what could be more traditionally Brasilian than Sepultura: basic,
heartfelt music played with passion?!??!

Ducking, Robertinho

Marcelo Paganini

Nov 4, 2000, 12:41:54 AM11/4/00

WrldBeatnk a écrit dans le message
<20001103224220...@ng-ff1.aol.com>...

Carlos Lyra singing "Influencia do jazz" on the "Bossa Cuca Nova "cd...
( ; 7 )

Marcelo Paganini

ROFL

http://ww.orbital.fr/paganini/index.html

Gian

Nov 4, 2000, 8:38:18 PM11/4/00
Legiao Urbana.

Gian

With Servers In California, Texas And Virginia - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

radio_xango

Nov 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/6/00
This does bring up an interesting point in that we do spend the
majority of our time discussing bossa nova, samba, etc. Not many
pagode or axé (outside of Ms. Mercury) or b-rock or braz downtempo
artists discussed here. Are there other newsgroups where this is going
on?

-craig

In article <20001103224220...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,

--
*www.radiofutura.com*

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Reg Schwager

Nov 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/6/00
radio_xango wrote:

> This does bring up an interesting point in that we do spend the
> majority of our time discussing bossa nova, samba, etc. Not many
> pagode or axé (outside of Ms. Mercury) or b-rock or braz downtempo
> artists discussed here. Are there other newsgroups where this is going
> on?

There seem to be at least four people here discussing not discussing
Sepultura. Why don't you just go ahead and discuss it? Maybe the rest
of us will learn something. You're making me afraid to mention the Joao
Nogueira boxset I just ordered.

BTW, <http://www.egroups.com/group/brazilmusic> is also an option.

Joe Pairman

Nov 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/7/00
> This does bring up an interesting point in that we do spend the
> majority of our time discussing bossa nova, samba, etc. Not many
> pagode or axé (outside of Ms. Mercury) or b-rock or braz downtempo
> artists discussed here. Are there other newsgroups where this is
going
> on?

Nobody's stopping you.