Mats Gustafsson interview

Jason Gross

Oct 4, 2021, 6:03:33 PM10/4/21
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index1021.html>, you'll find (among other things):

MATS GUSTAFSSON
Interview- mad sax & record collecting by J. Vognsen
"What does the current musical environment mean for our listening? To approach the question, I wanted to reach out to a serious, long-term music collector. Someone used to handling very large amounts of music, physically and listening-wise. I wanted to learn from their practical experience. The first person that came to mind was saxophonist and self-declared discaholic Mats Gustafsson."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason