Anybody Know Who Melanie Cole Is?

Bruce

Oct 13, 2021, 2:37:07 PM10/13/21
All Beatles fans should know.

Bruce

Oct 14, 2021, 8:19:18 PM10/14/21
Melanie Cole is the runaway girl that "She's Leaving Home" was based on. Paul and John read about her in the newspaper.

Norbert K

Oct 15, 2021, 7:25:30 AM10/15/21
On Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 8:19:18 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> Melanie Cole is the runaway girl that "She's Leaving Home" was based on. Paul and John read about her in the newspaper.

That's great to know! I assumed the story was a product of Paul's imagination.

Has anyone turned up the newspaper article they read? I love that kind of research.

Bruce

Oct 16, 2021, 11:17:51 AM10/16/21

Norbert K

Oct 17, 2021, 9:06:39 AM10/17/21
What a story! Thanks for posting.

Rink

Nov 14, 2021, 7:44:13 PM11/14/21
Op 17-10-2021 om 15:06 schreef Norbert K:
Why do you call her Melanie Cole, where all the articles call her
Melanie Coe ?

Tom Seiler

Nov 15, 2021, 6:20:23 AM11/15/21
Because they are not very big Beatles fans.

Dennis Rowan

Nov 15, 2021, 1:04:04 PM11/15/21
Doesn't Paul have a history of knockin' the "L" out of women, baby!!??