Re: 'Torture in a good cause'

Ed Debevic

Aug 3, 2022, 11:06:56 PM8/3/22
On 16 Jun 2004 12:35:33 -0700, ltvt...@yahoo.com (William Brennan)
wrote:

>hm...@yahoo.com (Allah My Ass) wrote in message news:<c507ac84.04061...@posting.google.com>...
>
>> I didn't think I would ever think this, but it seems like Saddam
>> Hussein's reign of torture in Iraq might have had some good solid
>> reasoning behind it. The Iraqis seem to ungrateful to have been
>> liberated, so unwilling to grasp freedom when it is offered to them,
>> so vile and violent, that it seems like they are begging to be
>> tortured. I think Saddam Hussein and the Baath party did not just
>> torture and execute hundreds of thousands of mostly Shiite citizens
>> just to stay in power. At some point, it must be actually rewarding
>> and gratifying to torture to death some of those repulsive Shiite
>> bastards. And the also the Sunnis who mutilated and burned alive those
>> American contractors. It doesn't take long to be turned to torture and
>> murder in that country, because the people there are already so
>> hateful, treacherous, ingnorant, cowardly, and hypocritcal.
>>
>> They should let Saddam out again, he would really show those Muslim
>> filth what it means to be brought in line. The so-called torture by
>> the Americans would be looked back on fondly as the assembly lines
>> were fired up again to cleanse the country of Shiite troublemakers.
>> I'd love to see what they cooked up for that fat piggy boy Al Sadr. I
>> bet they would cook him alive in oil or something.
>
>Dear Allah My Ass,
>
> I see that you are finally grasping the concept of HOW muslims
>MUST be governed. Too Bad the top-dogs in Washington didn't see that.
>Too bad the majority of the world abhors violence. The Muslims don't
>abhor it. Saddam didn't. Neither does ANY of the other heads of state
>in the Middle East. Ever notice that they are all tyrants just like
>Saddam was in Iraq? Ever notice that Israel is trweating them in the
>ONLY way the understand?
>
> Okay, so you've learned something. What does that education tell
>you about how we should treat those asshoiles in the future? What does
>it tell you about the way Israel treats them? :^)
>
>Bill Brennan

The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Peeler

Aug 4, 2022, 2:20:36 AM8/4/22
On Thu, 04 Aug 22 03:06:53 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, FORGING again as Ed Debevic, whined again:

> The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
> the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Where are the Israeli gas chambers and death camps, Loose Sphincter, you
abysmally stupid gay neo-nazitard?

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

geoff

Aug 4, 2022, 7:41:57 PM8/4/22
On 4/08/2022 3:06 pm, Ed Debevic wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2004 12:35:33 -0700, ltvt...@yahoo.com (William Brennan)
Israel is trweating them in the
>> ONLY way the understand?
>>
>> Okay, so you've learned something. What does that education tell
>> you about how we should treat those asshoiles in the future? What does
>> it tell you about the way Israel treats them? :^)
>>
>> Bill Brennan
>

> The israelis are no better in theit treatment of the Palestinians than
> the Nazis were in their handling of the jews in Poland

Well, to be fair, the nazis were a little more extreme. And based on
socio-political ideals rather than religious folk-tales/fairy-stories ....

geoff

Famous Amos

Aug 16, 2022, 11:27:34 AM8/16/22
Torcher is a just cuase if your ragin war genst th left wing lib cnn watchin CUCKS!!!

fAmUos AmuS.....

Derek Smalls

Aug 17, 2022, 6:05:35 AM8/17/22
You do know that Hitler had a battalion (or The Boche equivalent) of
islamists - the present generation of islamists is simply endavouring to
continue the work of the The Third Reich.