Len Barry?

Bruce

Nov 18, 2021, 11:18:04 PM11/18/21
At a 1966 press conference in L.A. George was asked if he could see any American performer that night, who would it be. His answer was Len Barry.

cuppajoe2go

Nov 19, 2021, 3:53:07 PM11/19/21
On Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 8:18:04 PM UTC-8, Bruce wrote:
> At a 1966 press conference in L.A. George was asked if he could see any American performer that night, who would it be. His answer was Len Barry.

Always dug this one!
https://youtu.be/_t_Fso_F1lw

Bruce

Nov 19, 2021, 6:31:20 PM11/19/21
I doubt at that time that George even knew that Barry used to be in the Dovells. He probably just really liked "1-2-3" and maybe also "Like A Baby." Either that, or his answer was sarcastic.