Marmite On Toast

Mack A. Damia

Sep 23, 2021, 7:00:36 PM9/23/21

Marmite On Toast

6 eggs

3 teaspoon white sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 tablespoon cinnamon

1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds

1 teaspoon baking soda (for sprinkling)

1 cup chocolate chips (optional)

1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F.

In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks and add to
sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, sugar and pumpkin seeds. Beat
on
high for a minute and scrape down sides of bowl
with
fingers.

After a minute, beat in the chocolate chips and
walnuts.
Add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter chips and mix
until
well combined.

In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and
add it
to the wet mixture. Continue to mix well. Add 1 1/2
cups
of almond milk and mix very well.

After about 10 minutes, stir to mix everything
well,
until smooth.

--
My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>