Jimi Hendrix Experience's Noel Redding Reviews the Sounds of August 1969

31 views
Skip to first unread message

Bruce

unread,
Sep 29, 2022, 6:16:21 PMSep 29
to

The Starmaker

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 3:49:07 PMOct 2
to
Bruce wrote:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFW10w8GuRE


I'm a fan of Jimi Hendrix, especialy Band of Gypisies....machine gun
live album.

i manage through the years
to look and find live
portions of it but
i finally found the whole thing!

i didn't know it existed in whole on the internet.




--
The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 6:40:41 PMOct 2
to
The Starmaker wrote:
>
> Bruce wrote:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFW10w8GuRE
>
> I'm a fan of Jimi Hendrix, especialy Band of Gypisies....machine gun
> live album.
>
> i manage through the years
> to look and find live
> portions of it but
> i finally found the whole thing!
>
> i didn't know it existed in whole on the internet.
>

i think this where i found it
https://vimeo.com/22865510

but I heard it's now on dvd
https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA

with the original full b&w enclosed in a file
https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA


bout time.

The Starmaker

unread,
Oct 2, 2022, 9:23:13 PMOct 2
to
The Starmaker wrote:
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Bruce wrote:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFW10w8GuRE
> >
> > I'm a fan of Jimi Hendrix, especialy Band of Gypisies....machine gun
> > live album.
> >
> > i manage through the years
> > to look and find live
> > portions of it but
> > i finally found the whole thing!
> >
> > i didn't know it existed in whole on the internet.
> >
>
> i think this where i found it
> https://vimeo.com/22865510
>
> but I heard it's now on dvd
> https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA
>
> with the original full b&w enclosed in a file
> https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA
>
> bout time.


of course it's on torrents now.

The Starmaker

unread,
Oct 3, 2022, 2:01:05 PMOct 3
to
The Starmaker wrote:
>
> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > The Starmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Bruce wrote:
> > > >
> > > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFW10w8GuRE
> > >
> > > I'm a fan of Jimi Hendrix, especialy Band of Gypisies....machine gun
> > > live album.
> > >
> > > i manage through the years
> > > to look and find live
> > > portions of it but
> > > i finally found the whole thing!
> > >
> > > i didn't know it existed in whole on the internet.
> > >
> >
> > i think this where i found it
> > https://vimeo.com/22865510
> >
> > but I heard it's now on dvd
> > https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA
> >
> > with the original full b&w enclosed in a file
> > https://www.amazon.com/Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East/dp/B004NCOQVA
> >
> > bout time.
>
> of course it's on torrents now.



my first Band-Gypsys-Live-Fillmore-East machine gun video i got from
Napster.

It looked like good video but was the size of a postage stamp...

RJKe...@yahoo.com

unread,
Oct 8, 2022, 4:53:09 PMOct 8
to
Which was better, Band of Gypsies or the Jimi Hendrix Experience?

The Starmaker

unread,
Oct 11, 2022, 11:24:16 PMOct 11
to
I only bought one jimi hendrix album...band of gypsies.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages