The Moody Blues' Justin Hawyard Reviews the Sounds of July 1971

Bruce

Sep 24, 2022, 5:59:57 PMSep 24
Message has been deleted

RJKe...@yahoo.com

Sep 25, 2022, 11:27:04 AMSep 25
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 5:59:57 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJ9SZwH7LE

Hayward is one of the more generous critics they've had on. On the other hand, look at all those classics he's reviewing.

Does Ram really require multiple listens before you can appreciate it?

Norbert K

Sep 25, 2022, 5:24:36 PMSep 25
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 2:59:57 PM UTC-7, Bruce wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZJ9SZwH7LE

I'll never forget my first listen to Who's Next, when I was about 9. I'd never heard a rock album so amazing and perfect. So much innovative songwriting and great playing, and it's beautifully recorded.

Producer Glyn Johns says that when Pete Townshend presented him with demos, he (Johns) demanded to know: "How the fuck am I supposed to improve upon that?" However, Pete's bandmates & producer rose to the occasion.