Ladies : Who Is The Sexiest Beatle ???

LGGsNmrl

Mar 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/18/96
I just couldn't pass up replying to this.

With all due apologies to fans of The Cute Beatle (and he is "cute"), the
SEXIEST Beatle is...

George.

Why? He's just my "type." Skinny and goofy. But he's a Dark Horse, too.
There's something in his eyes. His eyes hold secrets. And, he likes
Monty Python almost as much as I do.

Although, obviously, I wouldn't have kicked any of them out of my bed for
eating crackers.

Yours sincerely, wasting away,
Lisa (she's not a girl who misses much)

* * * * *
Find beauty in the banal, for it is everywhere. --Mark McKinney
* * * * *

DreamSkate

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
Oh my, it's definitely Paul McCartney. Those beautiful brown eyes, and
that nice mouth. And he has such nice hair. Just overall attractive.

ESRICH01

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
JOHN--just because

Jeff Carty

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
In <Pine.SOL.3.90.960318011023.23130D-100000@snapper>, "Adam W. H. Lowry" <alo...@dcn.ryerson.ca> writes:

>Attention ladies, which Beatle do you think is the sexiest, and why?

Again, the question is poorly stated. See my response to Adam under
his thread "Who is the sexiest Beatle wife". The phrasing quietly
assumes that all women here might necessarily be interested in the question
or have a comment, and that all men here would of course not.

Personally, though I am gay and always have been, for some reason I have
never found any of the Beatles sexy. Paul was definitely the cutest. But
sexy? *Any* of them? Errrrrr.....not! :-) But then, most straight men
really aren't all that sexy. At least to me. They like to think they're
sexy, but....most aren't.

Jeff

Kateling

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
I've always fancied George myself, although I've fostered fancies for most
of the Beatles over my many moons of Beatle fanship.

There was always something a little too plastic about Paul, though.
Something a little too, oh, I don't know, manufactured.

Victoria Croce

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
I think that George is the sexiest Beatle. There is just
something in the way he smiles (no pun intended) that is a
big turn on. I think that smiles and eyes are the sexiest
part of a man and he has them both.

Jordan Voelker

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
Hee hee. Go Jeff. I dunno, I used to have quite the crush on George (as
he appeared in the Blue Shirt shot, last scene of yellow Submarine), and,
well, I don't know if sexy is the word to describe John but _hey_, john
is.. John, after all.

"Le reve est une seconde vie." -Aurelia

Phil Miller

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
Jeff Carty (ca...@best.com) wrote:
: Personally, though I am gay and always have been, for some reason I have

: never found any of the Beatles sexy. Paul was definitely the cutest. But

John looked his best during the early years; George looked his best
during the '65 through pre-India period (I guess the enlightened
loose their sex appeal ;-) ); Ringo, well ... I guess you've got
to dig for the right picture; Paul is overrated, but he seemed to
peak as his music did, from '67 to '71.

: sexy? *Any* of them? Errrrrr.....not! :-) But then, most straight men

: really aren't all that sexy. At least to me. They like to think they're
: sexy, but....most aren't.

Ah, are we being jealous?

philll

Vanessa Meachen

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
In article <Pine.SOL.3.90.960318011023.23130D-100000@snapper>, "Adam W. H. Lowry" <alo...@dcn.ryerson.ca> wrote:

>Attention ladies, which Beatle do you think is the sexiest, and why?

Definitely George.

Danee Bramhall

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
definately Paul, and not just the eyes and lips and hair that were
mentioned but also his cute tush and i'm not saying this because he looks
like you simon my love...because you look like him.

Deborah Jo Mott

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
to RRP...@prodigy.com
You have to ask?

John. Without a doubt.

Those bedroom eyes, that sexy, half-closed look.

And the voice....well....do I have to go there?

Dj

ps...Paul is "cute". John was "foxy"! Major difference there.

JedEBull1

Mar 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/22/96
Paul-if you can't see why then you need glasses.

Jennifer L. White

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
Without a doubt, John. With the possible exception of his Sgt. Pepper
short pouffy hair and moustache days, he looked pretty damn swell. Above
all, he was sexy because he emanated a mix of intelligence and good humor
that is pretty rare. Although I have to admit he got pretty humorless at
one point. But anyway, all in all, John takes this one. I have to say
that ever since I was a little girl (which wasn't *that* long ago, I'm
only 20) I've thought that he was exactly my type. So there.

--
Jennifer Randomly Selected Frank Zappa
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Quote of the Day:

Linda J. Anderson

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
In <4ivnsq$n...@hp5.online.apple.com> jede...@eworld.com (JedEBull1)
writes:

>Paul-if you can't see why then you need glasses.

John - if you can't see why then you must be celibate.

Libby Moore

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
I think they are all sexy in different ways... Paul--I love his eyes and
he has gorgeous hair (and I think he is easily the sexiest today--I hope
I could look so good at his age!), John is sexy because of his intellect
and depth, George's spirituality is sexy, and Ringo's charm, and
personality also make HIM sexy too!
Libby
"We'll all be looking for changes... changes in the way we treat our
fellow creatures". - Paul McCartney

Jeff Carty

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96

Don't understand the reference. Jealous of what, exactly?

Jeff

M.R. Roddey

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
>Without a doubt, John. With the possible exception of his Sgt. Pepper
>short pouffy hair and moustache days, he looked pretty damn swell. Above

I disagree!!!!! His Sgt. Pepper look was among his best! I loved that
moustache on him, and I loved the clothes and stuff they were all wearing
around then. John always looked the best, and is by far the sexiest
Beatle (Paul's too sickeningly sweet/pretty boy-ish).

Monica

T. Fitzhugh

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96

I wasn't going to respond to this one but after seeing it here day after
day I can't resist putting my 2cents in.

George is IMHO the sexiest Beatle by far. The standard reasoning is that
he's darker and more mysterious. I agree whole heartedly!! The only
period I would have to digress from my opinion is the Sgt. Pepper phase in
which George looks too scruffy for words. Here, John takes the cake as
sexiest Beatle. But that phase doesn't last long and once again George
reclaims the title. Enough said.

Theresa
IM4FAB4

LGGsNmrl

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
Please allow me to regress to junior high school mentality for a moment:

Does anyone else think that George would have made a great vampire? It's
his dark eyes and those wonderful incisor teeth of his! Man, he could've
burst into my room in the middle of any night and nibbled on my neck!

OK. I now return you to my regularly scheduled adulthood.

Servicios Corporativos, S.A.

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
to lggs...@aol.com
Well, I strongly beleive that John was the sexiest, hottest, more
desirable creature in the world (execpt duringin that beard period, of
course).

Eugenia

"Stamp your hand and clap your feet"
John Lennon

Servicios Corporativos, S.A.

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
to lggs...@aol.com

sarah bodah

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
LGGsNmrl (lggs...@aol.com) wrote:
: I just couldn't pass up replying to this.

: With all due apologies to fans of The Cute Beatle (and he is "cute"), the
: SEXIEST Beatle is...

: George.

: Why? He's just my "type." Skinny and goofy. But he's a Dark Horse, too.
: There's something in his eyes. His eyes hold secrets. And, he likes
: Monty Python almost as much as I do.

HAHA! I definitely agree! When I heard George's film company produced
Life of Brian, I almost died! I guess another reason I love George is
his spirituality. I'm very spiritual, although in a different way.
Still, you gotta love a man with SOUL!

Sarah

--
"...it's only me it's not my mind that is confusing things..."
--George Harrison

Aditiisfun

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
Is there anybody else who thinks Paul is by far the best-looking Beatle?
Yeah, he might be a little pretty-boyish, but just watch him sing
Yesterday and Hey Jude on Anthology and tell me you don't find him
attractive!!!

Velcro

Mar 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/31/96
Okay.... Paul is the best-looking while George is the sexiest but John is the most attractive and Ringo is (almost) the most charming. *breathe* And the Why?? Because the sky is blue... -Sonja "There will not be peace on Earth until the last king has been strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

TSI...@dekalb.net

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96
aditi...@aol.com (Aditiisfun) wrote:

John was most definitely the best looking Beatle!

Alia

Apr 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/1/96
In <4jkvpn$h...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> aditi...@aol.com (Aditiisfun)
writes:

>Is there anybody else who thinks Paul is by far the best-looking
Beatle?
>Yeah, he might be a little pretty-boyish, but just watch him sing
>Yesterday and Hey Jude on Anthology and tell me you don't find him
>attractive!!!

yup there is someone else... i'd go out with Paul any day! (or any one
of the Beatles for that matter. but especially Paul)
being 15 years old, i think i was born in the wrong generation...
--Heather

Bonnie Mcclory-finn

Apr 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/2/96
It's Paul, for sure. Always was, although John had one of the sexiest
voices I've ever heard. John stopped looking sexy after Yoko neutered him,
psychologically speaking, that is.

EWalker711

Apr 7, 1996, 4:00:00 AM4/7/96
Hey Paul women; we know you're out there!! The only question is; when was
the sexiest years? (Besides now, of course). How about in Help during
the Another Girl video? How about the Revolution video, or the Hey Jude
video? How about the Shea Stadium concert??? The White Album 8x10
glossy? Oh well, could go on and on..... Let's hear it for Paul
LADIES!!!!

Katie Trame

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
John Lennon, definately! Especially in the earlier times. What a cutie!

HMVNipper

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
John, John, John!!! The man practically RADIATED sex! In fact, except
for that brief period near the end of the group's days (i.e., when he was
strung out on God knows what) when he wasn't
particularly...um...managing...his appearance (i.e., not washing his hair,
for instance!) he was pretty damn hot!

'nuf said!

Pokyd

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
We Paul fans just don't feel the need to shout it I guess, as much as the
others! Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of us...my faves include many of
the photos in the first McCartney album, along with the "Night Before"
segment in HELP! because of his cute tush. The eyes have it in his case
but the rear view ain't bad either! Yeah!

Cindy Winkler

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96

Yeah, John was a handome devil alright. I have a Greek fisherman's hat
like he used to wear. I would wear it to school, but the other kids
would snatch it off and play frisbee with it. :) Anyway, I would like to
have John as a friend, but not a boyfriend. As a rule, I don't care for
men with long hair and beards, so I prefer the early Beatles to the later
Beatles. Of course, everyone knows that George Harrison is God's gift to
All which is Wonderful and Kind.

Cindy Winkler

Apr 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/8/96
Pokyd wrote:

> We Paul fans just don't feel the need to shout it I guess, as much as the
> others!

I do think you are referring to me, and my cries of love for sexy,
handsome George Harrison.

Yes, I'm sure there are plenty of us...my faves include many of
> the photos in the first McCartney album, along with the "Night Before"

> segment in HELP! because of his cute tush. ^^^^
Paul's ass is *FAT*! Paul is *FAT*! In that movie he is *FAT*! George
was portrayed as an airhead in "Help!", but the reason is this: George is
Pure. I'm not positive how long he was a Virgin, but it was a very long
time. Unlike the other Beatles George Can do No Wrong. John didn't
pretend to be Pure, but Paul and Ringo *did* pretend! Paul was a big
phony! Anyway, purity denotes innocence, which denotes ignorance, which
denotes stupidity. That is the *only* thing I have to say against
George. Anyone who couldn't graduate from high school and has no O
levels can't be too brainy. But I adore him anyway.

The eyes have it in his case
> but the rear view ain't bad either! Yeah!

*sigh* George's eyes are way prettier than Paul's. George has no ass.
And he's not a slick phony.

Tommy Lenz

Apr 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/9/96
yes i agree John practically oozed sex all over the place but Ringo with
his big brown puppy dog eyes had his own sense of sex appeal. George had
that quiet brooding sex appeal. Paul was also had big cow eyes. Each
one of them could have eaten crackers in my bed on any given night.
Ringo and John more than one!!!!

Love is Real
Jonna

Libby Moore

Apr 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/9/96
to Cindy Winkler
Cindy Winkler wrote:
^^^^
> Paul's ass is *FAT*! Paul is *FAT*! In that movie he is *FAT*!

Paul is NOT fat!!!! I think he is VERY attractive!

George
> was portrayed as an airhead in "Help!", but the reason is this: George is
> Pure. I'm not positive how long he was a Virgin, but it was a very long
> time. Unlike the other Beatles George Can do No Wrong.

Huh? George was helping himself to all the delights in Hamburg
right along with the others, I'm pretty sure. He wasn't blind.
Or a saint.

I like George, too, but why must we pit them one against the
other?

>Anyone who couldn't graduate from high school and has no O
> levels can't be too brainy.

I think George is smart enough... you can't write the
beautiful songs he has and be stupid.

Libby

IamJLennon

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96
John. It's definitely got to be John Lennon. The nose and the hair and
the eyes. That says it all.

Heather Dorsey

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Awe, come on! I have this poster of the Beatles c. 1965. Don't tell me
that all four of them aren't absolutely adorable! Just because Paul faked
his innocent look, doesn't mean he wasn't gorgeous! Of course, John was
my favorite before he got the long hair, and grew out his fringes. I
don't care for the guys with the long hair. George was pretty hot, in a
spiritual way. Ringo had those great eyes. I probably wouldn't push any
of them out of bed.

--
"You think I'm soft in the head, well try someone softer instead!"

Heather Dorsey
hea...@durandal.res.cmu.edu
http://durandal.res.cmu.edu/~heather/Beatlepage.html

Message has been deleted

Cindy Winkler

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
Thomas Racioppi wrote:

> In <4kcp6v$23...@useneta1.news.prodigy.com> QBE...@prodigy.com (Tommy

> Lenz) writes:
> >
> >yes i agree John practically oozed sex all over the place but Ringo
> >with his big brown puppy dog eyes had his own sense of sex appeal.
> ^^^^^Girl, are you *BLIND*!!! Ringo's eyes were COBOLT *BLUE*!

>George had that quiet brooding sex appeal. Paul was also had big cow
> >eyes. Each one of them could have eaten crackers in my bed on any
> >given night. Ringo and John more than one!!!!
> >

> >Love is Real
> >Jonna

Cindy (who thinks Ringo needed a nose job)

Tommy Lenz

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
I'm SORRY... I was looking at the wrong set of eyes when I posted my
reply.
won't let it happen again. But Ringo and John still get my votes.

real is love
jonna

Mk622

Apr 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/21/96
Definitely Ringo. Maybe no one agrees with me, but he was just the
cutest. Check out his eyes -- you'll see what I mean. You just want to
hug him all the time, especially in "A Hard Day's Night." He's so
lovable!

Gary Shultz

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
mk...@aol.com (Mk622) wrote:

I agree with you. The eyes are awesome. So are his sense of humor and
charm. M Shultz

Eleanor Rigby

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

I have always thought Paul was just the plain cutest, but some photos of
John in Harry Benson's book ,"The Beatles In the Beginning" made me
realize how handsome and charismatic John was. Benson also considered
John the best looking, Paul the 'cute one', said George was "nice looking
too", and that Ringo was so popular and received the most fanmail because
"women thought they had a better chance with Ringo. It had to be that."
That kind of thing would really tick me off if it was about *my* band and
my friends. I know a lot of this sort of thing was written. It must have
resulted in a large ego for Paul, and bouts of insecurity for the rest.
Kerry

Agresearch.cri.nz

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.960502...@rac10.wam.umd.edu>,
Personally, while they all had their own special something, I have
to say that Ringo's baby blues win my vote every time.

Cherry

Disclaimer: The above is a personal opinion and does not reflect the
official view of AgResearch Ltd.

Katherine Gail

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Well, I'd say Paul is cute and SEXY! I'd want to bring him to
parties and dances to make my friends jealous.
John is classically handsome and I'd want to bring him to the
symphony, the opera, and social parties to make a good impression (as long
as he doesn't SAY anything -- don't get me wrong, I LOVE John's dry
humour, but some of his barbs would get me in trouble :-)).
George is the sort that you could stare at all day -- good-looking
in an introspective type of way -- and I'd love to have him for rainy days
and when I have the urge for someone to LISTEN (not knowing if he listens
well or not -- I'm just going by looks, here).
Ringo is not handsome and he is not necessarily cute -- my mother
goes so far as to say he's ugly. However, I love his face in an
unexplainable way. He is cute, even though he's not good-looking in the
generally accepted way (sorry I'm not making sense, and please don't take
my ramblings the wrong way). I would love to have Ringo for everyday wear
and tear. He's the sort who would make you laugh and would be the ultimate
friend. I can imagine going to the movies with Ringo, playing Monopoly and
Checkers, and having a good laugh with him.
All in all, I personally think Paul is the sexiest looking, but
it depends on what mood I'm in. Please don't blame me for being shallow,
but I was only saying what I felt about their LOOKS, not their minds,
creative ability, etc. Anyway, hope you enjoy one woman's point of view :-).

Katherine

--
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

KATHERINE GAIL
kg...@peabody.jhu.edu
Peabody School of Music - Johns Hopkins University
Bachelors of Music - Violin Performance

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
And we all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-John Lennon

d-max

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

Well, here I'd have to put my vote in for Mr. George Harrison. I thought
he was especially handsome during the Sgt. Pepper sessions, and he even
looks good now, and it's strange for me to be looking at older guys. I'd
say he improved with age. Also, I think George would be good to talk to,
and he's rumored to be very sweet and not just a little sensual between
the sheets. And though I hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!),
has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
HUNG?! I'm not kidding!
Any man who can write a love song like "Something" and appreciate Monty
Python has to be okay.
d-max (yes, a girl! The secret is out!)

Lisa

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article
<d-max-14059...@user-168-121-85-70.dialup.mindspring.com>,
d-...@chatt.mindspring.com says...

>Well, here I'd have to put my vote in for Mr. George Harrison.

slight snip here...

>And though I hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!),
>has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
>HUNG?! I'm not kidding!

Actually, I hadn't noticed...in fact, what is a "hung"?
If you mean "hunk"...I personally wouldn't characterize George that way
at all.

Lisa

Steve A. Porter

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Lisa wrote:

> >And though I hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!),
> >has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
> >HUNG?! I'm not kidding!
>
> Actually, I hadn't noticed...in fact, what is a "hung"?
> If you mean "hunk"...I personally wouldn't characterize George that way
> at all.
>
> Lisa

Uh, Lisa, is your post serious?

****sporter****

just gimme some truth

Steve A. Porter

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

--

I don't know. Remember the name "Dark Horse"? Horse-as in hung like a
horse-and dark as in -well you know what they say about dark meat.

Carl Christensen

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

wrote:
>has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
>HUNG?! I'm not kidding!

It was just a cucumber wrapped in foil he kept stuffed in his trousers
for his vegetarian lunch! ;-)

Carl Christensen /~~\_/~\ ,,, For music fun in Windows
E-mail: ca...@netaxs.com | #=#==========# | download alcomp11.zip
C/C++/Delphi/VB Consultant \__/~\_/ ``` at a popular FTP site!
Catch my WWW page at --> http://www.netaxs.com/~carl

Mysterious Cavity

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

On 15 May 1996, Lisa wrote:

> In article >
<d-max-14059...@user-168-121-85-70.dialup.mindspring.com>, >
d-...@chatt.mindspring.com says... > > > >Well, here I'd have to put my

vote in for Mr. George Harrison. > > slight snip here... > > >And though I
hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!), > >has anyone else taken a

good look at that man and noticed that he is > >HUNG?! I'm not kidding!

Whoa! George is hung! Damn I will have to look closer next time :)
Personally I have a thing for Paul., thuogh Ringo always has a special
place in my heart :)

Nicole

d-max

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

In article <319A28...@students.wisc.edu>, Jennifer Darling
<jdar...@students.wisc.edu> wrote:

snip

> > >And though I hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!),
> > >has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
> > >HUNG?! I'm not kidding!
> >

> > Actually, I hadn't noticed...in fact, what is a "hung"?
> > If you mean "hunk"...I personally wouldn't characterize George that way
> > at all.
>

> Oh, dear. Who's gonna volunteer to explain this one?

Okay, it was my post so I'll explain it- HUNG as in he's got a really big,
um, wait . . . go ask your mother, and tell her you don't want any stork
crap!
By the way, this isn't the only reason I like George so much! He's got
the most beautiful eyes as well.
d-max

Noelle 678

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

I would have to that that is hard decision, isn't it, ladies? Paul is a
cutie, Ringo is also cute and George writes beautiful love songs, and is
also cute. As for John, I would say he is the cutest, although I don't
think so when he has long hair and that bushy beard (he looks like my
father like that!) Anyway, ultimately, over all the years, I'd say Paul
has always been beautiful!!!!

Noelle

John Hopkin

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

Jennifer Darling <jdar...@students.wisc.edu> wrote:

>> >And though I hate to sound like a shallow slut (I'm not!),

>> >has anyone else taken a good look at that man and noticed that he is
>> >HUNG?! I'm not kidding!
>>
>> Actually, I hadn't noticed...in fact, what is a "hung"?
>> If you mean "hunk"...I personally wouldn't characterize George that way
>> at all.

>Oh, dear. Who's gonna volunteer to explain this one?

>Jennifer D.

Who else but? It means he's got a big dick, luv.
jhopkin

Roger Wiseman

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

cr...@ovnet.com (Crow(Roger Wiseman))
#(:)o] | MiSTie # 15126
Guitarist | The Beatles are #1 !!!!! | Jeet Kune Do/Kung Fu stylist @)
"Love is the answer..." John Lennon
" Mind Games" ©1973 Lennon Music/ATV Music Corp./BMI

Mitchell Heldt

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

>Okay, it was my post so I'll explain it- HUNG as in he's got a really
big,
>um, wait . . . go ask your mother, and tell her you don't want any stork
>crap!

Hey, that reminds me, does anyone know if the story of the infamous
plaster casts is true, and, if so, what happened to them?
Julie

Scott & Lisa Mader

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

It is absolutely true but I never heard that she casted the Beatles (I'm
sure she's not doing it now as Cynthia Plaster Caster must be pushing 50
if she's still alive). Not to mention, there is an old KISS song called
"Plaster Caster."

Lisa (Halifax, NS)

Joe Caldwell

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

Lisa Mader wrote:

> It is absolutely true but I never heard that she casted the Beatles (I'm
> sure she's not doing it now as Cynthia Plaster Caster must be pushing 50
> if she's still alive).

I resemble...er...resent this statement! There's at least one reguler poster on r.m.b,
having recently turned 50, that is *still* alive...sort of...I think. ;-)
--
- Joe Caldwell
yell...@ebicom.net

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
"I want a love that's right
But right is half of what's wrong"
- George Harrison
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

David Fell

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

In article <31A6F1...@atcon.com>, Scott & Lisa Mader
<slm...@atcon.com> wrote:

>It is absolutely true but I never heard that she casted the Beatles (I'm
>sure she's not doing it now as Cynthia Plaster Caster must be pushing 50

>if she's still alive). Not to mention, there is an old KISS song called
>"Plaster Caster."

I met Cynthia several times about 15 years ago. She never mentioned the
Beatles. Another reference: Jim Croce's "Five Short Minute" includes the
line "casted me in plaster while I sang her a tune."

--
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
= David Fell | Writer of Important Things =

Scott & Lisa Mader

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

Ooops! Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but you know what those crazy
drug-addled 1960's were like (not that everyone in the 60's did drugs).

Lisa (Halifax, NS)

PS: I'm only 27 so perhaps I shouldn't be talking about this!

Susan Juliano

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

In article <31A6F1...@atcon.com>,
Whatever *did* happen to the Plaster Casters of Chicago? They were incredibly
famous, as groupies go, they took their work very seriously (even handed out
business cards), and they kept diaries. Yet the only thing I've ever read
about them was from an ancient Rolling Stone book called _Groupies and Other
Girls_. Cynthia had said that she'd like to open a museum. Last I heard,
Frank Zappa's production company had invited her to California, but that was
a long time ago. Has nothing survived of their legacy? And wouldn't those
things be a great addition to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Or can you
imagine seeing them in Hard Rock Cafes around the world? Mind boggling. But I
would certainly settle for a book of their experiences... a nice illustrated
coffee-table book for shocking the family. ;-)

Susan Juliano <sjul...@moose.erie.net> "We all shine on." -John Lennon

John Hopkin

May 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/26/96

Joe Caldwell <yell...@ebicom.net> wrote:

>Lisa Mader wrote:
>>
>> It is absolutely true but I never heard that she casted the Beatles (I'm
>> sure she's not doing it now as Cynthia Plaster Caster must be pushing 50
>> if she's still alive).

>I resemble...er...resent this statement! There's at least one reguler poster on r.m.b,

>having recently turned 50, that is *still* alive...sort of...I think. ;-)
>--
>- Joe Caldwell
>yell...@ebicom.net

And who would that be, Joe?
jhopkin

finney

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

If you're talking about the woman who did casts of many rock group
"members", I read an interview of her (in Village Voice, I think) a few
years ago. Sorry, I can't recall her name or the status of the casts.

tc (who has way too much free time on
this Memorial Day)

Immirage

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

Paul all the way!!!
Then George....

USENET News System

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

From: dem...@natlab.research.philips.com (David Demery)

In <4o83b7$m...@news.erie.net> sjul...@moose.erie.net (Susan Juliano) writes:

>Whatever *did* happen to the Plaster Casters of Chicago? They were incredibly
>famous, as groupies go, they took their work very seriously (even handed out
>business cards), and they kept diaries. Yet the only thing I've ever read
>about them was from an ancient Rolling Stone book called _Groupies and Other
>Girls_. Cynthia had said that she'd like to open a museum. Last I heard,
>Frank Zappa's production company had invited her to California, but that was
>a long time ago. Has nothing survived of their legacy? And wouldn't those
>things be a great addition to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Or can you
>imagine seeing them in Hard Rock Cafes around the world? Mind boggling. But I
>would certainly settle for a book of their experiences... a nice illustrated
>coffee-table book for shocking the family. ;-)

Cynthia `Plaster-caster' has been in several music publications lately
relating the story of her `statuettes'. Apparently she has been
embroiled in some dispute with ex-Frank Zappa manager Herb Cohen for
some time -- apparently she had entrusted the casts to him for safe
keeping, and he didn't want to give them back. (Remember, FZ was none
too fond of Herb's business practices either!) Cynthia now has them,
and is planning on exhibiting them (some photos were included with the
articles: Hendrix was one, naturally!).

For some details on how the Plaster-casters operated, check Zappa's
The Real Frank Zappa Book.

Dem

John Hopkin

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

>Cynthia `Plaster-caster' has been in several music publications lately
>relating the story of her `statuettes'. Apparently she has been
>embroiled in some dispute with ex-Frank Zappa manager Herb Cohen for
>some time -- apparently she had entrusted the casts to him for safe
>keeping, and he didn't want to give them back. (Remember, FZ was none
>too fond of Herb's business practices either!) Cynthia now has them,
>and is planning on exhibiting them (some photos were included with the
>articles: Hendrix was one, naturally!).

>Dem

How many pages did he take up?

jhopkin

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Actual dialog from Baywatch:

Mitch: What are the odds of her surviving inoperable cancer?
C.J. : I'll go find out!

http://durandal.edrc.cmu.edu/~heather/Secret/secretpage.html
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

alara...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2015, 1:44:42 PM6/5/15
I am the weirdest kid to comment now in 2015. You guys are all pretty old now but I'm 15 and I recently discovered The Beatles and I love them forever! I think the hottest Beatle is George! Coming from a teenager in the 21st century, George is extremely hotter than Paul! I wish I was alive in 1963 to see the beatles perform live! Overall, They're all cute but Ringo is only considered ugly because of his nose.

loonag...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2017, 2:43:19 PM1/5/17
I love John no doubt!

NezMonkee Love

Jan 5, 2017, 3:57:19 PM1/5/17
On 1/5/2017 11:43 AM, loonag...@gmail.com wrote:
> I love John no doubt!

John was the Beatle least afraid of showing skin. Ringo was probably
the most masculine looking Beatle even though he was the shortest.
Ringo definitely had the sexiest speaking voice and giant, luscious
lips. George was only sexy with his clothes on, unfortunately. :( They
all probably smelled and tasted like booze and tobacco, though.

apol...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2018, 12:10:00 PM3/19/18
RINGO STAR ALL THE WAY.

On Monday, March 18, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, LGGsNmrl wrote:
> I just couldn't pass up replying to this.
>
> With all due apologies to fans of The Cute Beatle (and he is "cute"), the
> SEXIEST Beatle is...
>
> George.
>
> Why? He's just my "type." Skinny and goofy. But he's a Dark Horse, too.
> There's something in his eyes. His eyes hold secrets. And, he likes
> Monty Python almost as much as I do.
>
> Although, obviously, I wouldn't have kicked any of them out of my bed for
> eating crackers.
>

> Yours sincerely, wasting away,
> Lisa (she's not a girl who misses much)
>
> * * * * *
> Find beauty in the banal, for it is everywhere. --Mark McKinney
> * * * * *

Janita Poe

Apr 15, 2021, 10:11:03 PM4/15/21
On Sunday, April 21, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Mk622 wrote:
> Definitely Ringo. Maybe no one agrees with me, but he was just the
> cutest. Check out his eyes -- you'll see what I mean. You just want to
> hug him all the time, especially in "A Hard Day's Night." He's so
> lovable!
I agree! Ringo was adorable and he's aged like fine wine.

Rye Reid

Sep 13, 2021, 5:33:42 PM9/13/21
This is the 21st century! Who is it that assumes only women would have an opinion on which
Of the four Beatles was the sexiest / cutest/ etc.? Even straight men today feel more confident in
their masculinity to offer an opinion. I am a gay man, so I definitely have an opinion!
In their early days with talent and youth to draw on, when the dressed alike and wore identical hairdos,
It would be difficult for me to say; except I could say that Ringo was always distinctive looking.
Paul had those fat cheeks, the round face, and slits for lips that definitely puts him out of the running
as the best looking of the four, even Ringo. Those fat chipmunk cheeks, and those huge round eyes,
like a Margaret D.H. Keane painting, while whimsical and adorable in her painting of children, are
about as sexy as her subjects. But to each their own! Yeah? For me Pauls sex appeal hung solely on his
talent. I might possibly be able to get past his big round head if I met him in person.

John was talented and cerebral, and that is definitely sexy! But the drugs, and the grungy period he
and Yoko went through, when they posed naked, front and back, for that iconic poster was, frankly,
ugly; enough to turn a gay man straight. Of course had I met him in person I’ve no doubt I would
have found him extremely sexy, because he knew who he was, what he believed, and man enough
to stand by his convictions. He was not a great looking man, even after he cut his hair and cleaned up.

George was, in my humble gay opinion, the best looking of all the Beatles. He had a great jaw line, great
cheek bones, thoughtful eyes, in conjunction with his taciturn nature, made him both sexy and handsome.

He could have been Joe Schmo on the street and I would have invited him home and into my bed. The other
Joe Schmo’s, John, Paul, and Ringo would need their talent, their youth, and their money to entice me.

Nil

Sep 13, 2021, 5:56:05 PM9/13/21
On 13 Sep 2021, Rye Reid <ryejay...@gmail.com> wrote in
rec.music.beatles:

> This is the 21st century!

No, its not. This post is from the 20th century. You're 25 years late.

Norbert K

Sep 14, 2021, 7:17:41 AM9/14/21
Now this is a fun topic that hasn't -- as far as I know -- been done before. Which Beatle has the most gay appeal? I would have guessed Paul -- but of course that is relying upon the heterosexual assumption that gay men go for pretty boys. And you make it clear, Rye, that you don't consider Paul pretty.

I hear you on John's grungy/drug/Yoko period. It turns *me* off as a fan. Your line about this phase being "enough to turn a gay man straight" made me chuckle.

George, you say? Interesting.

Thanks for posting!

Sofia P

Sep 23, 2021, 12:08:54 AM9/23/21
Hi, 25 years late,

As a nineteen-year-old woman who is tired of facing George slander in my real life - everyone I show him to says he's gangly and weird-looking and trash his unibrow (can you believe?!) - I feel compelled to use this as an outlet for my 'GeorgeGeorgeGeorge' brain right now.

He's absolutely gorgeous (Georgeous?).

He fits all my subjective standards for attractiveness: I love tall, rail-thin men; dark hair; a strong jawline; prominent, even severe cheekbones (George is all in the cheekbones); a heavy brow bone and thick eyebrows; dark, hooded, and expressive eyes; well-shaped lips, with a fuller lower lip; and ears that stick out. I love his arms and hands too, especially while he plays. And his little goofy dances, laugh, and obsession over guitars! And his habits of constantly licking his lips and flipping his hair are...distracting.

Of course, intellect, humour, creativity, a sense of self, and charisma don't hurt. I'm glad George has a brain between those adorable ears - his music and personality (inasmuch as I can grasp it from videos/written accounts) are at least half of what makes him attractive. If he hadn't, I'd have to admit how shallow I am: he'd still be leagues sexier to me than any other man, certainly the other Beatles. He's the one with the most 'present' or 'forward' sexuality for me: Ringo being more affable and sweet, Paul being more boyish, and John always concealing something of himself through the self-defense of caustic wit. George is at once as sexually young and unassuming as he is self-possessed and beguiling.

But the most captivating things about George: his smile and his voice. He always had the most unique, beaming smile, especially before he got cosmetic surgery on his 'fangs', and it showed off his dimples! I go completely weak for British accents, but the beautiful tone and slow cadence of George's voice draws me in more than the others'. I adore his singing voice too; I think his early vocal performances on Hamburg bootlegs and the BBC recordings are so fantastic and underappreciated.

He could have easily been a model. Not only for his looks, but for the way he could always find an interesting pose for a photo, wear clothes with such confidence (they never 'wore him', despite his lean frame), and capture the camera with his eyes. Even in candid shots, you can see there's something lithe, even artistic, about his movements and posture.

The man radiates intensity and sex. I think it's his Scorpio rising. :)

Norbert K

Sep 23, 2021, 7:41:08 AM9/23/21
This is a wonderful piece of writing. You have made your case -- with style to spare. Keep posting; we need contributors like you.

Joe Mahoney

Sep 24, 2021, 11:06:22 AM9/24/21
On Monday, March 18, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, LGGsNmrl wrote:
> I just couldn't pass up replying to this.
> With all due apologies to fans of The Cute Beatle (and he is "cute"), the
> SEXIEST Beatle is...
> George.
> Why? He's just my "type." Skinny and goofy. But he's a Dark Horse, too.
> There's something in his eyes. His eyes hold secrets. And, he likes
> Monty Python almost as much as I do.
> Although, obviously, I wouldn't have kicked any of them out of my bed for
> eating crackers.
> Yours sincerely, wasting away,
> Lisa (she's not a girl who misses much)
> * * * * *
> Find beauty in the banal, for it is everywhere. --Mark McKinney
> * * * * *

My wife considers John the sexiest of them, for his quick wit and leadership qualities during the early and middle phases of the group.

Sofia P

Sep 24, 2021, 12:37:58 PM9/24/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7:41:08 AM UTC-4, Norbert K wrote:

> This is a wonderful piece of writing. You have made your case -- with style to spare. Keep posting; we need contributors like you.

Thank you very much! It's very appreciated. I agonized for so long about whether to post it because I'm usually against broadcasting my thoughts on the internet. But I just needed to make the case for George, and wanted to take a moment to analyze what I think sets him apart rather than just spilling an incoherent 'oh god he's sexy yes the skinniness the cheekbones' ramble all over the keyboard, which is kind of what's constantly going on in my head.

Norbert K

Sep 26, 2021, 7:58:03 AM9/26/21
I hear you. My local news channel has the most beautiful meteorologist in the world. Her forecasts are totally trustworthy. However, I find myself mesmerized by her eyes, her long hair, her incredible figure, the way she moves, etc.