$$$ High profits, Great start-up. Low Investment $$$$$

1 view

saki

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

In article <501l3r$6...@news1.t1.usa.pipeline.com>,
Windom Earle <ca...@usa.pipeline.com> wrote:

>You know, how can we get rid of these? They're huge, and wasting time and
>space!

Spam cancellers (software that searches for massive crossposts, like
this one) often catch such transgressors, but not always.

A letter to the spammer's postmaster may help, but that's not
guaranteed either.

Moderated groups are not usually subject to spam, but unmoderated
groups are, unfortunately.

"Well, I said it don't come easy; well, I sure know how it feels..."
sa...@evolution.bchs.uh.edu

Windom Earle

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

You know, how can we get rid of these? They're huge, and wasting time and
space!

-Henry Stewart

(i wouldn't mind so much if they were 600 characters, but they're, like,
22000!)

Lizz Braver

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

In article <32237F...@netrunner.net>, z...@netrunner.net says...

>Anybody notice a lot of these scum sucking illegal scam posts hitting
>these newsgroups lately?
>
>What can be done about them???
>Zip
>

>Carlton E. Oakes wrote:
>>
>> YOU ARE ABOUT TO MAKE AT LEAST
>> $100,000.00 IN LESS THAN 90 DAYS IN THE
>> COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME. . .READ
>> THE ENCLOSED LETTER. . .THEN READ IT

Well, first of all, how about NOT respamming it by reprinting the whole
friggin' thing to forty-'leven different newsgroups?

Lizz "Jesus H. Murphy, do you got to tell folks everything?" Braver

Posted and mailed