Sanjenis cover-up

Salvador Astucia

Jan 21, 2005, 4:15:59 AM1/21/05
The topic of Jose Perdomo has always been extremely sensitive
on this newsgroup (rec.music.beatles) for some reason.
As many of you know, Jose Perdomo was the doorman at the
Dakota on the night John Lennon was murdered. What you may
not know is Perdomo's name was withheld from the public for
six years after Lennon's murder.

The following is a summary (Chapter 4 from my book,
"Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination...") of how
I was attacked on r.m.b. for discussing Perdomo too
aggressively in the spring of 2003:

"Chapter 4: FBI Surveillance on the Internet"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm

You will notice that the following people attempted
to stop all discussion of Jose Perdomo:

- Tna Yzarc (later learned this was a screen name
of Nick Andrews; it's "Crazy Ant" spelled
backwards.)
- Black Monk
- Charlie Gauger (aka, Mister Charlie)
- Ehtue
- Susan from PA

Recently I discovered that someone named Jose Perdomo
was a member of Brigade 2506 during the Bay of Pigs
Invasion in 1961, a failed CIA operation to overthrow
Fidel Castro. Perdomo's full name was Jose Joaquin
Sanjenis Perdomo, but he used his middle names,
Joaquin Sanjenis, as an alias. He also called himself
Sam Jenis. It was learned that Sanjenis worked closely
with convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis
(deceased) for about ten years on the CIA's payroll,
running "Operation 40," a black ops unit that
performed assassinations, among other things.

This new information about Sanjenis introduces the
very real possibility that Sanjenis may have been
Lennon's true killer. This would explain why
Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie Gauger, Ehtue,
and Susan from PA tried so desperately to stop
any discussion about Perdomo (aka, Sanjenis)
a year and a half ago when I first broached the
subject.

It appears that Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie
Gauger, Ehtue, and Susan from PA are not your
garden variety Usenet Thought Police (spooks).
These people are criminals, directly involved
in the conspiracy to murder John Lennon.
By obstructing public dialog about Sanjenis,
most likely Lennon's killer, they made themselves
part of a criminal conspiracy.

Sanjenis's background is described in the following
article:

Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo, Lennon's true assassin(?)
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm
Salvador Astucia

Ronnie Mellow

Jan 21, 2005, 4:21:21 AM1/21/05
Yeah, and who was the driver of that limo anyway? Why is his name being
kept from the public? And what about the figures in Central Park's
grassy knoll? Under careful manipulation of the facts, one of the
figures turned out to be none other than PELE!
Right! Are you surprised? Beckham's got hit JDL squads after Sean as we
speak.
Whee, this is fun! That lithium was slowin me down.

Salvador Astucia

Jan 21, 2005, 4:25:02 AM1/21/05

The last sentence is the only truthful statement you've
made in quite awhile, Nick.

"Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo, John Lennon's true assassin(?)"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm
Salvador Astucia

Ronnie Mellow

Jan 21, 2005, 4:34:41 AM1/21/05
So you've had some experience with antipsychotic meds, then?
Reacquaint yourself.

Salvador Astucia

Jan 21, 2005, 4:38:56 AM1/21/05

Ronnie Mellow wrote:
> So you've had some experience with antipsychotic meds, then?
> Reacquaint yourself.

No, I never made such a claim. You claimed you were
on meds and it seemed quite believable.

Apparently you were telling a big fat lie.
That too seems believable.

But back to Sanjenis, read this:

Jane Asher's Vagina

Jan 21, 2005, 11:04:13 AM1/21/05
On 21 Jan 2005 01:15:59 -0800, Salvador Astucia wrote:

> It appears that Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie
> Gauger, Ehtue, and Susan from PA are not your
> garden variety Usenet Thought Police (spooks).

Ah, now I see, Mr. Astucia, sir, who is this "Thought Police" of yours.
Very interesting and the use of the terminology "spook", American MI6
equivalent. I believe it was also called the ISA aka Grey Fox precursed by
the OSS.

Is it your contention that these "spooks" as you say are spending time on
Usenet in great chase of your postings?

I would ask you, sir, since your identity, address, domicile and alike are
so easily arranged, why it is that, to silence you, a more permanent
solution is not afforded?

Sir, no ill will meant, threats of yours mistakenly asserted at and through
me aside, if you are so important, accuracy of your detail left for a
moment out of this discussion, as to gender these spooks attention, I would
entrust to you there spooky activities, would they be content to file
meaningless comments at you through the medium once known as Arpanet?

It is better than quizzical. I contend, again without harmful demeanor,
that it makes no logic at all. And that you have, in delusion or, at
petebest, confusion, overly self-claimed worth.

For it appears to Jane and I, who are no strangers to the Land Of Casper,
having understood, followed and aligned rightly with Jim Isherwood The
Money, a directive of MI5, the Beatles secretive financial force, that prim
and proper "corrective" action, if your importance is properly
self-determined, would find you, shall we say, less, no exactly, unable to
post to Usenet at all.

Ronnie Mellow

Jan 21, 2005, 11:29:33 AM1/21/05
How about that JAV? My nominee for the William F. Buckley award.
Wasn't he great, folks?

salvado...@jewsarenice.com

Jan 21, 2005, 6:37:09 PM1/21/05
On 21 Jan 2005 01:38:56 -0800, "Salvador Astucia"
<cropdu...@cs.com> wrote:

>No, I never made such a claim.I've always said the Rutles were bigger than Rod.
>I'm on meds and it seems quite believable.
>David Sharp .also known as Salvadore.

Thank you for your honest testimony David.

Jane Asher's Vagina

Jan 21, 2005, 7:22:20 PM1/21/05
On 21 Jan 2005 08:29:33 -0800, Ronnie Mellow wrote:

> How about that JAV? My nominee for the William F. Buckley award.
> Wasn't he great, folks?

Very nice of you, sir, Mr. Buckley is read to me often by Jane and I admire
him from afar.

However, being a portion of female anatomy, one might rethink the use of
the male pronoun in describing. Point not offense intended.

Nonetheless, I take your award, humbly, and I ask you this.

Who won it last year?

Ilike...@butiknowlittle.com

Jan 21, 2005, 8:47:09 PM1/21/05
<cropdu...@cs.com> wrote:

>The topic of Jose Perdomo has always been extremely sensitive
>on this newsgroup (rec.music.beatles) for some reason.
>As many of you know, Jose Perdomo was the doorman at the
>Dakota on the night John Lennon was murdered.

No proof of the above......
Because someone writes a name in the newspaper it doesn't mean it is
correct, anymore than Peter Brown writing a name in his book does.
All following articles after march2 1987 that mention Perdomo can be
seen to be articles that have been plagarised/lifted from Gaines
article....including yours Salvadore....that is not making it truth,
it is just repeating unproven, unsubstantiated journalism....
the article in question is from
an article for People magazine entitled, "In the Shadows a Killer
Waited."......it has no formal backup claim ......
It has no hard evidence to suggest such a name.
It has a high degree of probablity that the name is made up by the
author becuase he had nothing new to write.
Just as your false claim of E.M.I. being Electrical and Mechanical
industries , can be seen to be a plagarism from a book that you read ,
that was incorrect, so we can see your claim of Perdomo for being
plagarism from another unsubstantiated source..this time it's people
magazine..

Salvadore, you just plagarise unsubstantiated opinons, to suit some
wild claim....and even when shown to be wrong...you never apologise
for being wrong.

>Recently I discovered that someone named Jose Perdomo
>was a member of Brigade 2506 during the Bay of Pigs
>Invasion in 1961, a failed CIA operation to overthrow
>Fidel Castro. Perdomo's full name was Jose Joaquin
>Sanjenis Perdomo, but he used his middle names,
>Joaquin Sanjenis, as an alias. He also called himself
>Sam Jenis. It was learned that Sanjenis worked closely
>with convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis
>(deceased) for about ten years on the CIA's payroll,
>running "Operation 40," a black ops unit that
>performed assassinations, among other things.
>
>This new information about Sanjenis introduces the
>very real possibility that Sanjenis may have been
>Lennon's true killer. This would explain why
>Nick Andrews, Black Monk, Charlie Gauger, Ehtue,
>and Susan from PA tried so desperately to stop
>any discussion about Perdomo (aka, Sanjenis)
>a year and a half ago when I first broached the
>subject.

WRONG YOU LIAR!!!!!!

Salvadore's claim that
Records reveal a "Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo
is wrong.

Perdomo Estevez, Jose A.---- R-537. R-710.
is on the Bay of Pigs cuban website link.

The door man Salvadore refers to is known as
Jose Joaquin Sanjenis Perdomo,
or if he was listed on the Cuban website ,that would be
Perdomo, Jose Joaquin Sanjenis

Since when does
Perdomo, Jose Joaquin Sanjenis = Perdomo , Estevez Jose A.

It doesn't and how many Perdomo's are there in the USA phone book
anyway?
How many Peter Brown's are there in a Uk phone book?

This is the eighteenth time that David has ignored plain hard evidence
that he is wrong...he cannot and will not admit that.

The case was solved 24 years ago David get over it........

Salvador Astucia

Jan 22, 2005, 12:17:18 PM1/22/05

Ilike...@butiknowlittle.com wrote:
> No proof of the above......

No proof that Perdomo was the doorman, or no proof that
discussions about him have been sensitive on r.m.b in the past?

> Because someone writes a name in the newspaper it doesn't mean it is
> correct, anymore than Peter Brown writing a name in his book does.

So you're claiming Jose Perdomo was not the doorman.
Such a weak argument. But okay. I'll humor you and reply.

> All following articles after march 2 1987 that mention Perdomo can be

> seen to be articles that have been plagarised/lifted from Gaines

> article, including yours Salvadore, that is not making it truth,

> it is just repeating unproven, unsubstantiated journalism

Okay we get your point. You don't believe Jose Perdomo
was the doorman.

> the article in question is from
> an article for People magazine entitled, "In the Shadows a Killer

> Waited." it has no formal backup claim

The author of that article, Jim Gaines, interviewed Mark
David Chapman. He wrote a couple of articles. Gaines' interview
with Chapman was considered a big deal at the time because
Chapman rarely gave interviews. The "formal backup," as you
call it, is Chapman himself. He's the person who identified
Perdomo as the doorman.

> It has no hard evidence to suggest such a name.

Again, the person who identified Jose Perdomo as the doorman
was Mark David Chapman. That's what he told Jim Gaines
who wrote the article in question.

> It has a high degree of probablity that the name is made up by the
> author becuase he had nothing new to write.

Anything's possible, but Gaines became managing editor of
People, later Time. He appears to have quite a bit of
respect within the industry.

> Just as your false claim of E.M.I. being Electrical and Mechanical
> industries,

I merely stated what came from Philip Norman's book, Shout.
I think Norman got the information from interviewing high-level
people at EMI. I admit that currently the M in EMI stands
for Musical, but I have not found information demonstrating
that Norman's information was wrong regarding EMI's name
in the 1920s and 30s. If I find it, I will acknowledge it,
but it's a small point; doesn't prove or disprove anything.

Also, I don't discuss EMI much in my book about Lennon. I will
probably mention it in the next edition. So it's a moot point
at this time.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with Sanjenis (Jose Perdomo).

> can be seen to be a plagarism from a book that you read ,

Citing information from a book is not plagarism. Besides,
I only mentioned Philip Norman's description of EMI in a
posting on this newsgroup, not in my book.

> that was incorrect, so we can see your claim of Perdomo for being
> plagarism from another unsubstantiated source.

What does EMI have to do with Jose Perdomo?

> this time it's people
> magazine.

Again the source for Jose Perdomo being the doorman at
the Dakota on the night John Lennon was Mark David
Chapman, not People Magazine. Yes, people ran the
story written by Jim Gaines, who interviewed Chapman,
but Gaines and People made it completely clear that
Chapman was the source. Why would Chapman lie about
the identity of the doorman?

> Salvadore, you just plagarise unsubstantiated opinons, to suit some
> wild claim.

Opinion? Are you claiming that it is merely Mark
David Chapman's *opinion* that Jose Perdomo was the
doorman at the Dakota? Funny how you're more than
willing to accept Chapman's confession but you
refuse to accept any additional information he
provides about the crime scene, not even the
identity of the doorman.

> and even when shown to be wrong. you never apologise
> for being wrong.

I have acknowledged making mistakes and I have publicly
apologized to people on this newsgroup as well. Such
claims are completely unfounded. It's just another
attempt to cover up the fact that professional
assassin Joaquin Sanjenis (real name, Jose Joaquin
Sanjenis Perdomo) more than likely took a job as
doorman at the Dakota in order to shoot John Lennon
in the heart. It was a professional execution, not a
lone nut shooting wildly with his eyes closed.

You're also covering up the fact that Nick Andrews,
Charlie Gauger, Black Monk, Ehtue, and Susan from PA
made an aggressive attempt to thwart discussions
about doorman Jose Perdomo a year and a half ago,
in the sprind of 2003, when I first began posting
messages on this newsgroup.

Their conduct (which was clearly criminal, as we
know now) is fully documented in my book,

"Rethinking John Lennon's Assassination."

Read the first couple of sections of Chapter 4
which describe their effort to stop discussions
about the doorman:

"Chapter 4: FBI Surveillance on the Internet"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm

I was always puzzled by their behavior, until
I discovered the truth about the infamous Sanjenis.

Salvador Astucia

===
Did Israel cause the Tsunami?
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/Indonesia/Quake.htm

Was the doorman at the Dakota John Lennon's true killer?
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm

Did witness Sean Strub lie about Mark David Chapman's
involvement in Lennon's murder?
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Strub.htm

Why is worldwide Jewry obsessed with gas chambers?
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/zyklonb.htm
Is Judaism really a cult group?
http://www.come-and-hear.com

Message has been deleted

Ronnie Mellow

Jan 22, 2005, 3:55:09 PM1/22/05
He's about to receive treatment of another kind, pr.

Salvador Astucia

Jan 22, 2005, 4:09:02 PM1/22/05
poisoned rose wrote:
> Have you *ever* received psychiatric treatment, David?

Why do you continually claim I am Dave Sharp of the Alarm?

Once again, here is my official position on that topic.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/sals_id.htm

In addition, you seem upset that I have demonstrated
without question the identity of the doorman at the
Dakota on the night of John Lennon's murder.

According Mark David Chapman himself, the doorman's
name was Jose Perdomo and he was a Cuban exile.

I have also demonstrated that someone named Jose
Perdomo not only participated in the Bay of Pigs
Invasion in 1961, but was a member of a Cuban
black ops unit called Operation 40. This particular
Jose Perdomo was a professional assassin and was
on the CIA's payroll for ten years working with
convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis.

It's all explained in the following article:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm

Were these two Jose Perdomos the same person?
If anyone has hard legal evidence that these were
two individuals were the same person, or different
people, I would like to see it. Either way,
it's important information.

Salvador Astucia

===
Important facts on the Tsunami
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/Indonesia/Quake.htm

Important facts about John Lennon's murder
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm

Important facts about fake witnesses to Lennon's murder
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Strub.htm

Important facts about the so-called Holocaust, gas chambers
and fake death counts
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/zyklonb.htm

Important facts about an ancient cult group, Judaism
http://www.come-and-hear.com
Ordering info for Salvador Astucia's books:
http://www.jfkmontreal.com

Message has been deleted

Salvador Astucia

Jan 22, 2005, 5:14:26 PM1/22/05

Nick Andrews (aka, Ronnie Mellow) wrote:
> Yeah, and who was the driver of that limo anyway?

Don't know, Nick, but it's a good question.
Unfortunately, that's one question I'm still
trying to answer. But I have little doubt that
you know the answer since you have demonstrated
you were, and still are, part of the criminal
conspiracy that set up Lennon's murder.

Speaking of criminal conspiracy, Nick, you still
have not answered the basic question I asked at
the beginning of this thread. Why did you, Charlie
Gauger, Ehtue, Black Monk, and Susan from PA attempt
to thwart discussion about Jose Perdomo--the doorman
at the Dakota when Lennon was killed--back when
I first started posting on rec.music.beatles a year
and a half ago, in the spring of 2003?

To refresh your memory, Nick, here is a summary
of how you and the others tried desperately
to keep me from talking about Perdomo.

"Chapter 4: FBI Surveillance on the Internet"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm

Please answer the question, Nick. Your fans are
waiting.

Salvador Astucia

===
Tsunami
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/Indonesia/Quake.htm

Lennon's true killer
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm

Fake witnesses to Lennon's murder
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Strub.htm

Fake death count in so-called Holocaust; gas chambers myth
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/zyklonb.htm

Fanatic Rabbis and the cult group known as Judaism
http://www.come-and-hear.com

How to order books written by Salvador Astucia
http://www.jfkmontreal.com

abe slaney

Jan 22, 2005, 5:22:48 PM1/22/05
poisoned rose wrote:

> "David Sharp" <cropdu...@cs.com> wrote:
>

>>In addition, you seem upset that I have demonstrated
>>without question the identity of the doorman at the
>>Dakota on the night of John Lennon's murder.
>>
>>According Mark David Chapman himself, the doorman's
>>name was Jose Perdomo and he was a Cuban exile.
>>
>>I have also demonstrated that someone named Jose
>>Perdomo not only participated in the Bay of Pigs
>>Invasion in 1961, but was a member of a Cuban
>>black ops unit called Operation 40. This particular
>>Jose Perdomo was a professional assassin and was
>>on the CIA's payroll for ten years working with
>>convicted Watergate burglar Frank Sturgis.
>

> Back to pushing the Uruguay Connection? I thought we ruled out World Cup
> soccer players as murder suspects, a day or two ago.

This guy Sal doesn't seriously believe that Lennon was assassinated
because of some soccer connection, does he? I thought he was joking.
I know the Pink Floyds sponsored a soccer team. Although in Europe, I
belive they call it "kickball". I suppose it's possible, but definitely
far-fetched.

Salvador Astucia

Jan 22, 2005, 5:56:05 PM1/22/05

Ilike...@butiknowlittle.com wrote:
> an article for People magazine entitled, "In the Shadows a Killer
> Waited.". it has no formal backup claim.

In other words, you don't believe Jose Perdomo was the
doorman at the Dakota on the night John Lennon was killed,
as the cited article states.

No formal backup? The article to which you refer was
written by Jim Gaines, but it was based on his interview
with Mark David Chapman. It was Chapman who revealed
the identity of Jose Perdomo as the doorman.

Perdomo's identity is not the main topic of this discussion
thread. That's really a given, not a point of serious
debate. What I want to know is why five regular posters
on this newsgroup (rec.music.beatles)--Charlie Gauger,
Nick Andrews, Ehtue, Black Monk and Susan from PA--
attempt to thwart discussion about Perdomo a year
and a half ago, in the spring of 2003, when I first
began posting on rec.music.beatles.

To refresh your memory, here is a summary of their
actions, from my online book, "Rethinking John
Lennon's Assassination:"

"Chapter 4: FBI Surveillance on the Internet"
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Chapter04.htm

Now read newly discovered information about the
true identity of one Jose Perdomo:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/Usenet/Perdomo.htm

It makes you wonder if Gauger, Andrews, Ehtue, Monk
and Susan were merely being assholes, or were they
part of a criminal conspiracy to hide the truth
about Perdomo's dark background with the CIA
and the Bay of Pigs Invasion in 1961.

Salvador Astucia

===
For ordering information on Astucia's books, click here:
http://www.jfkmontreal.com

salvado...@heismad.com

Jan 22, 2005, 10:34:27 PM1/22/05
On 22 Jan 2005 14:56:05 -0800, "Salvador Astucia"
<cropdu...@cs.com> wrote:

>No formal backup? The article to which you refer was
>written by Jim Gaines, but it was based on his interview
>with Mark David Chapman. It was Chapman who revealed
>the identity of Jose Perdomo as the doorman.

then the article is based on the tales of a madman.
Mark David Chapman said he killed Lennon not the doorman.
and everybody in the vicinity that night agrees.

you're prepared to believe him on one count but not the other.

the case was solved 24 years ago. get over it.

Salvadore Astucia's real name is David L.Sharp.

Even his own website reveals it.
below are links to his website where (if you really want to)
you can see how screwed up this person is.
He also is a Nazi, Jew hater, and believes that the Tsunami was
caused by Israel letting off an underground nuclear bomb.

proof that Salvador's real name is David Sharp...
>http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/author/authorProfile.asp?searchfor=cropdu...@cs.com&searchdate=6/13/2004

>Here are examples of Sal's posts, folks. Don't take my word for it.
>BTW, here's a post about Sal from August 2004, when he couldn't take
>'piss off' for a hint. Sorry for not crediting the original writer.

>Salvador Astucia is David Sharp Aug 15 2004, 9:37 am show options

>Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
>From: Salvador Astucia is David Sharp
><billshutdetec...@lunaticconspiracytheories.com> - Find messages by
>his author
>Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:37:46 GMT
>Subject: Salvador Astucia : his true identity (a Usenet FAQ)
>Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
>original | Report Abuse
Anti-semitic propagandist and deranged conspiracy theorist "Salvador
Astucia" inadvertently reveals his identity on his own website,
several times.

David L. Sharp
15137 Winesap Drive
Gaithersburg , MD 20878

Please ignore his hapless attempts at disinformation, based on him
having a common name which is shared by numerous others (including a
former guitarist of the Alarm).

To see the proof for yourself, go to any of the pages below, save the
scanned letter to your desktop, and use Photoshop or other
photo-enhancement software to significantly brighten the image. If you
do so, his inked-out address and signature become easily legible
beneath
his scribbles.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_m.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_n.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_o.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_p.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_q.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_r.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_s.htm
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lennon/exhibit_t.htm

>I don't do this because I think knowing his identity is all that
>important (it isn't), but just in the hopes that Salvador/David will
>give up these tedious, tedious, tedious denials and deflections, say
>"OK, I'm David Sharp...so what???" and move onto other topics. He
>doesn't seem to realize that this will become much less of a "nagging
>issue," once he freely admits the truth.

I also would propose that someone post a few "brightened" letters in
his/her alloted webspace, so that the evidence will be available in a
location which Sharp himself doesn't control.

How to erase David Sharp's post from this newsgroup

well you can always erase most of he writes if you have
freeagent as a newsgroup reader...

With freeagent you can actually ERASE HIS POSTS FROM THE INTERNET
OFF MOST SERVER SITES!!!!!!!!!!

First left click on the top bar Options
then select User and system profile.
In the email address section type in salvadores usernet name and
details exactly as he posts it.
Then click ok.

Left click on Post and then right click on"Cancel usenet message"

then his posts will be cancelled from most usernet sites...except for
google.

salvado...@heismad.com

Jan 22, 2005, 10:34:54 PM1/22/05
On 22 Jan 2005 13:09:02 -0800, "Salvador Astucia"
<cropdu...@cs.com> wrote:

(snip)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted