"Hey, Daytrippers" -- Boston Sunday Globe Article

Norbert K

Sep 4, 2022, 10:58:31 AM9/4/22
I arrived at the modest terrace house, opened my suitcase, and gently placed "Revolver" on the turntable -- the vinyl had miraculously survived the trip from Boston. I listened to the Harrison-penned "Taxman" where teenaged George once jammed with Paul McCartney and John Lennon as the Quarrymen and then as the Beatles from 1960 forward. Legend has it that Louise Harrison would bring the boys a little whiskey when they rehearsed, so I took a tipple in her honor as I listened to records. Did I get misty-eyed? Only the snapshot of young George on the mantle knows for sure.

-- Beginning to the Boston Sunday Globe article "Hey Daytrippers: There's More to Liverpool Than the Beatles" 9/4/2022