Beatle groupies and their kids?

Lenona321

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
The only Beatle/groupie kid I remember is the German woman who turned out not
to be Paul's kid(?). Have there been any others? There have to be some! Why
don't we hear of them a lot, if at all?

My mother said "they (the Beatles) must have used birth control". Male Brits in
the early 1960s? Really....I had to explain to her that even in 1990, Magic
Johnson never used condoms and that hardly made him unusual, despite all the
wretched groupies who wanted to get pregnant by anybody famous.

Lenona.

Rusnak2938

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Somewhere in the world there may well be illegitimate now-grown children of the
Fabs who've inherited their talent.

http://oldworld.rus.com

UsurperTom

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Lenona 321 wrote:

>Have there been any others? There have to be some! Why
>don't we hear of them a lot, if at all?

Paul is rumored to have fathered a son with Anita Cochrane in 1964. Brian
Epstein gave the woman hush money. The story is in Peter Brown's "The Love You
Make." Brown and Alistair Taylor both claim to know that Paul is the father.
A Taylor sound bite that has been aired on the Beatle Years states that Brian
settled more than one paternity suit for the Beatles.
Tom

Diana

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Also, a couple of years ago, wasn't there something about a Phil Howarth? I'm
very unsure about the name. There were a few articles, and then it was just
dropped.

- - - - -
http://www.hariscruffs.com

abby

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
I have a few pictures on my website of Phil Howarth.... This was my first
attempt at a website, so it's not much.

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/StudioRow/abbyrd/son.html

abby

Diana <amara...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stephen Carter

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
On 29 Jul 2000 23:39:52 GMT, leno...@aol.com (Lenona321)
wrote:

>The only Beatle/groupie kid I remember is the German woman who turned out not

>to be Paul's kid(?). Have there been any others? There have to be some! Why

>don't we hear of them a lot, if at all?
>

>My mother said "they (the Beatles) must have used birth control". Male Brits in
>the early 1960s? Really....I had to explain to her that even in 1990, Magic
>Johnson never used condoms and that hardly made him unusual, despite all the
>wretched groupies who wanted to get pregnant by anybody famous.

I've often wondered the same thing - and not just about the
fab Four, but the Stones as well.

(Is the Pill the answer?)

--
st...@stephencarterNOSPAM.net
Nothing is Beatle Proof!!

Jamie

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Stephen Carter wrote:

> On 29 Jul 2000 23:39:52 GMT, leno...@aol.com (Lenona321)
> wrote:
>
> >The only Beatle/groupie kid I remember is the German woman who turned out not
> >to be Paul's kid(?). Have there been any others? There have to be some! Why
> >don't we hear of them a lot, if at all?
> >
> >My mother said "they (the Beatles) must have used birth control". Male Brits in
> >the early 1960s? Really....I had to explain to her that even in 1990, Magic
> >Johnson never used condoms and that hardly made him unusual, despite all the
> >wretched groupies who wanted to get pregnant by anybody famous.
>
> I've often wondered the same thing - and not just about the
> fab Four, but the Stones as well.

Stephen, do you really have to wonder about the Stones? After all, we've all heard
about Mick's problems. ;)

The Stones toured in the 70's, 80's and 90's, by which time there were things like
"paternity insurance" for bands. I'm sure they partook in that, along with quietly
settling any problems before it hit the press. And I would hope that most bands have
used condoms since the 80's.

--
~Jamie

TonyEMyers

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
>> >The only Beatle/groupie kid I remember is the German woman who turned out
>not
>> >to be Paul's kid(?). Have there been any others?

I'd think there must be millions of German women who aren't related to Paul
McCartney.

If there isn't, I have sort of a new respect for the man.

UsurperTom

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Abby wrote:

>This was my first
>attempt at a website, so it's not much.

Thanks, Abby!
Tom

larr

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
A little web snooping turned up a mention near the bottom of the page
at:
http://rgo.simplenet.com/macca/t/maccatext6.html

I have no idea whether this is accurate or not.

cheers, lar

In article <20000730044820...@nso-fj.aol.com>,

amara...@aol.com (Diana) wrote:
> Also, a couple of years ago, wasn't there something about a Phil
Howarth? I'm very unsure about the name. There were a few articles,
and then it was just dropped.<

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

diane lacasse

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00
Phil Howarth's story took place sometime in the mid 1980s.

Phil took his turn practically after the Bettina Huebers story
(supposedly Paul had an affair with her Mother, and then twenty some
years later, she claims he's the Father. He had blood tests done to
prove that he wasn't, but the Court the ordered Paul to pay so much per
month. Finally, in the end, an out-of-court-decision was ruled and Paul
no longer had to pay alimony, because he knew he didn't Father Bettina!
The last time I heard anything about oher, was in the late 80s early 90s,
where she was posing for nude magazines in order to make some "bob" and
that she only wanted Paul to acknowledge her. Her own Mother made her do
it!)

Diane