Aminal's that Can Sing...

M C hammered

May 3, 2016, 4:34:48 PM5/3/16
Now foke's, I just smoked some nice reefa and chillered up a few 40's, and sudenly I Mista Charlie found mysef thinkin....how many kind o AMINAL'S canya think up that have the capibilty ta SING? Hear's a few but feel free to ad on any I Mista Charlie may a fergotten...

1. Burd's. Cuzza like, we all herdem sing allda time. Also there's this cool cop, Beretta, who got a burd on his sholda heo's him catch the troll's. And no, Beretta nebba inspite a what "books" may say, he NEBBA kilt his freakin wife. He was like framed by mock firmin.

But ya gotta be cayafull o burd's. Anyone who seen Anthony Hishcock's tv shoe "The Burd's" know's they can sting.

2. Insex. Summa you moe "scientiferric" types may say "Butt Charlie, that aint no amnil, thats a goddang BUGG"! To wish I Mista Charlie retart "Okay, but just ermemba, Beetler's is bugg's an we all like the beetler's rite" ? :-)

3. Monkers. Like, I know this cuzza they's lotsa fans o monker group's rite hear in RMB.

Just dont say we ebolbed from dem or you'll be in hot watta wit me Mista Charlie. And John seddit himself, If monker's turned into people then why they still monker's?? Hmm? "Scientists" got no ansa fer dat one, do dey??

4. Turtle's. Yes you herd me creck. Turtles. How can I be so sure?

Well, afta my mornin bong session plus a few nice 40s to chase away da cotton mouf, I turned on the ole oldies station ta erminiss bout my DeeJay day's. Low an beehode, on came the cotton pickin TURTLE'S, singerin "You Showed Me." An whats even MOE spriserin is how mush like PEOPLE they sounded..

Nuff said.

So any otha aminal's can singg?

poisoned rose

May 3, 2016, 5:01:38 PM5/3/16
M C hammered <smoke...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So any otha aminal's can singg?

Some singging aminal's I like includes

Aminals
Super Furry Aminals

Reptile
Lounge Lizards
Tortoise
Turtles
Snakefinger
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Arctic Monkeys
Monkees
Velvet Monkeys

Saqqara Dogs
Chickasaw Mudd Puppies
Poi Dog Pondering
Dogs Die in Hot Cars
Mummydogs
Cavedogs
That Dog
Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band

Cranes
Department of Eagles
Wrens
Byrds
Yardbirds
Joe Byrd & the Field Hippies
Bird Nest Roys
Jayhawks
Cardinal (I dunno if that means the AMINAL definisson of "cardinal,"
though)
Andy Partridge & his Partridge Famlee

Jellyfish
Eels
Penguin Cafe Orchestra
Oysterhead
Freelance Whales

Deerhoof
Fleet Foxes
Caribou
Possum DIxon
Bears
Art Bears
Grizzly Bear

Lambchop
Henry Cow
Cowsills
Tired Pony
Golden Palominos
Nine Horses
Snowpony

Bats
Fruit Bats

Chipmunks
Mouse on Mars
Matching Mole

Mosquitos
the Ladybug Transistor
Silverfish
the Roches

Cat Heads

Wild Man Fischer

M C hammered

May 3, 2016, 5:11:59 PM5/3/16
> Cardinal (I dunno if that means the AoMINAL definisson of "cardinal,"
Uh...wow...like, are you SURE all dem aminal's can sing?? Cuzza like, I Mista Charlie dint know dee WAS dat many aminal's! Dats like the whole cotton pickin ZOO fer gobscrape's!!

Even a firkin silbafitch can sing??? Well I nebba herdit an I tellya why.. cuzza they eat book's an I, in my reserdense, of got no book's!! So I nebba herd der evil book fueled musics thank God!

But I tellya sumpim. Der's one aminal we BOFF fergittered.

Dogg's.

Dat's rite dogg's. Cuzza like, each time a fiya hidrent goes by, the dogg's stot yowlerin like its suppatime...annit rilly offens me, how battly their harbornise.

Nuff said

M C hammered

May 3, 2016, 5:17:57 PM5/3/16
Oh wait no...you herdem to...dem freaking dogg's...yowlarin atda freakin fiya hydrens like it was 1999.

poisoned rose

May 3, 2016, 5:23:21 PM5/3/16
M C hammered <smoke...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Wild Man Fischer
>
> Uh...wow...like, are you SURE all dem aminal's can sing??

Well, if you wanna split hares, you culd make a case against Tortoise,
Mouse on Mars, Matching Mole, Lounge Lizards, Henry Cow and Penguin Cafe
Orchestra.

> Even a firkin silbafitch can sing???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnY26J9FuHo

M C hammered

May 4, 2016, 4:03:58 PM5/4/16
Well dem Silvafitch was arrite, if punka rocks yer thing. Speakerin now as a music scolla an foamer DeeJay, I Mista Charlie quite like punk rock an feel it, the entiya musical jonra, is a tribute to Yoke. Cuzza like iffa you readit, the Play intabiew, Yolk say's so hersef, strait from the horses mouf, dat she (widda lil hep from Jon) inventid punk rock way befo it was fatchinables.

But to get to that pot, first ya hafta pry yer bloodshot eyes (assumerin you like Mista Charlie smoke a cota ounce a weed a day follered by sebril 40's to allebiate da cottin mouf) from da Barba Bock profile...its hard fokes!

Cuzza like this women, this Barba Bock, she got the moss wondaful red lipp's..long dock haya....pale blue grey eyes....olib skin...lodge niple's....neatly trimmed bush....she reads in the showa (wish I normly would cagstitate her fo, but she ruins the book so's its forgiva'd), her mouf wid dose red lipp's allways open....when the aata comes down the small fillermints of her oubic gaya give away allurinly....she has Heineken (not Steel Erserb but at least its beeya) in one pick an champagne (not T Bird but at lease is wine), in da nex....her skin is da same culla all oba, wish tells me she offin goes roun naked....prolly inspide by Yoke.....

Anyway, like I was sayin, just skip Barba Bocks pitchas an go strait to Yokes intabiew to read her brag of inventrifyin punk rock. Dats what I Mista Charlie do.

Nuff said

RJKe...@yahoo.com

Sep 29, 2021, 11:55:26 AM9/29/21
No mention of whales?

Dennis Rowan

Sep 29, 2021, 3:17:29 PM9/29/21
Isn't Tom Jones from Whales?

Norbert K

Sep 30, 2021, 6:38:00 AM9/30/21
I think the Super Furry Animals are from Wales. I definitely hear some Beatles influence in their stuff.