Rick Frank of Elephant's Memory

Steve Roche

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
Rick Frank, co-founder and drummer for the Elephant's Memory band, died
today at his home in Long Branch
NJ. Elephant's Memory had been a backing band for John Lennon for several
years in the early 1970s. He will
be missed.

Message has been deleted

davidg...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2014, 7:35:55 PM6/2/14
I knew Zooch in the 60s and 70s and my mom used to work with him a Ciba-Geigy. Do you have any more information?

Nil

Jun 2, 2014, 7:53:49 PM6/2/14
Steve Roche did, indeed, have more information. That information would
cost him his health, his homeland, and possibly, his life.

Despite their seemingly relaxed stance, the U.S. FBI is still quietly
pursuing the investigation of John Lennon's radical politics. To that
end, on Christmas Day, 1998, they kidnapped and interrogated Mr. Roche
in order to gain information about Lennon's former backing band. Mr.
Roche refused to speak out against any members of the group, even when
his fingers and toes were removed one-by-one without benefit of
anesthetic. He was eventually deemed to be an unreliable source of
information and declared a hostile enemy of the state. He was last
known to have been offered as trade to the Pakistan Taliban in exchange
for political prisoners. His current whereabouts is not known, but he
is presumed dead or in a secret prison.

Kaili

Jun 2, 2014, 8:22:37 PM6/2/14

Fattuchus

Jun 3, 2014, 3:39:39 AM6/3/14
On Monday, December 7, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Steve Roche wrote:
> Rick Frank, co-founder and drummer for the Elephant's Memory band, died
> today at his home in Long Branch
> NJ. Elephant's Memory had been a backing band for John Lennon for several
> years in the early 1970s. He will
> be missed.

Very sad to read this.

Dave U. Random

Jun 3, 2014, 9:01:48 AM6/3/14
Elephant's Memory was a shit band made up of radical, left wing
degenerates. They were anti-American commies. The only reason they
became (somewhat) famous is because of their association with the
world's #1 Limousine Liberal: Lennon.

I and all real Americans will not miss him. One less radical from the
past. Fuck him and Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin and all the other left
wing scumbags from back then.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted