Ringo 1997 Tour

Fred

Jan 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/26/97

I heard Ringo is touring again in 1997. Anyone know who is with him?

Rutles 909

Jan 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/27/97

>>I heard Ringo is touring again in 1997. Anyone know who is with him?

I heard it will be an all british all star band this time.

When I wake up in the morning I can never really get going untill i have my first piping hot pot of coffee. Sure, I've tried other enemas....
Emo Phillips

WardTV10

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:24:59 -0800

I heard Ringo is touring again in 1997. Anyone know who is with him?>>

New Beatlefan reports the band will be: Gary Brooker of Procol Harem, Dave
Mason, Jack Bruce, and Peter Frampton.

Rumoured Ray Davies and Eric Burdon are "out of the picture"

Look for 25 city tour starting in Early May. Expect a news conference
announcing the full line up in Feb.

Danny Caccavo

Jan 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/29/97

In article <19970129054...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
ward...@aol.com (WardTV10) wrote:

Cool. I'd love to hear Ringo play drums on "Whiter Shade of Pale".....-DC

--
Danny Caccavo (dan...@interport.net)

"And for Paul, I'll use the eyes of a poodle!!"

ELGOODO1

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

>New Beatlefan reports the band will be: Gary Brooker of Procol Harem,
Dave
>Mason, Jack Bruce, and Peter Frampton.

>Rumoured Ray Davies and Eric Burdon are "out of the picture"

That's a shame, about Davies and Eric Burdon...seems as soon as they get a
hold of a name that might actually be great, they're "out of the picture".
Whatever happened to Nick Lowe and Eric Carmen? That's the All Starr Band
I'd like to see.

Why must we endure these dinosaur rock bills that sound like Homer Simpson
put the band together? (HS quote: "Everyone knows rock achieved perfection
in 1974")
And twenty-five bucks says Ringo will perform the same songs again this
year.

Vinnie