Re: "Q" - a new poem by rags!

Message has been deleted

geoff

Oct 31, 2021, 4:58:33 PM10/31/21
On 1/11/2021 6:33 am, RAG Seely wrote:
> "Q"
>
> For KJJ, parroter of lunacy
>
> By R.A.G. Seely
>
> Trump will be reinstated
> The votes require review
> I'm not duped or dimwitted
> I take my cue from Q
>
> Cannibals and satanists
> Increase numbers; accrue
> I'm not insane,

Yes you are.

geoff

Norbert K

Nov 1, 2021, 9:12:31 AM11/1/21
Twenty or even ten years ago, acceptance of garbage like that of Q-Anon would be considered worthy of a 1-way ticket to the nuthouse. What has happened? I think a big part of it is that Trump brought paranoia and conspiracism (mental illness, in other words) into the mainstream; Internet sites sprung up to promote such stupidity; and people have lost the ability -- and maybe the desire -- to distinguish truth from falsehood.

RJKe...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2021, 12:58:20 PM11/1/21
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 1:33:45 PM UTC-4, RAG Seely wrote:
> "Q"
>
> For KJJ, parroter of lunacy
>
> By R.A.G. Seely
>
> Trump will be reinstated
> The votes require review
> I'm not duped or dimwitted
> I take my cue from Q
>
> Cannibals and satanists
> Increase numbers; accrue
> I'm not insane, I insist
> I simply follow Q
>
> Covid 19's quite harmless
> The vaccine can kill you
> Sure, I sound disturbed, distressed
> But I keep up with Q
>
> Zuckerberg will flee Facebook
> In one more day or two
> At the "news" I never look
> 'Cause I'm cultured in Q
>
> Mueller was a mule for Trump
> His report a rescue
> I'm no sycophant or chump
> All my facts come from Q
>
> Trump wages secret battles
> Exemplar of virtue
> Fights di'bolists, cannibals
> My source, of course, is Q
>
> Hillary's arrest impends
> Enclosure will ensue
> I'm attuned to all such trends
> Because I follow Q
>
> Let's bid "Goodbye" to Biden
> We've overcome his coup
> Trump has triumphed yet again
> It's been disclosed by Q
>
> Q is not some crazy cult
> It's weaved my whole worldview
> In his news-drops I exult
> I exist to serve Q
>
> Derangement is the new real
> Verity lacks value
> Pipe dreams possess deep appeal
> I acquire them from Q
>
> -=RAGS=-

You forget to mention that JFK Jr. is about to emerge from 22 years of hiding to join forces with Trump.

Megan Meadows

Nov 17, 2021, 4:42:20 AM11/17/21
We CAN remove Tax Liens,
Repo’s, Late Payments & Bankruptcies from your credit!
The Credit People can help!
Text us now at (614) 414-2437. Reply STOP to Cancel

curtis...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2021, 11:55:34 AM11/30/21
Or how about "Dr. Fauci invented AIDS"?

At least they acknowledge that AIDS is real. Covid, of course, is made up, according to Q's followers.

Norbert K

Dec 2, 2021, 11:47:18 AM12/2/21
The "Q" cult reminds me of the Heaven's Gate cult of the 90s. Its leader makes ludicrous claims about his identity (Marshall Applewhite claimed to be an alien disguised as a human; Q claims to be a high-ranking government official); it makes absurd prophecies that no mentally healthy person would accept (Applewhite predicted the arrival of extraterrestrials; Q predicts the "Storm"); and when these prophecies prove false, the leader pretends to have merely gotten the date wrong -- and re-schedules the prophecy.

RJKe...@yahoo.com

Dec 14, 2021, 1:11:54 PM12/14/21
Latest Qism I heard? "Dr. Fauci is another Josef Mengele." Yep, you read that right.