Mango And Banana Omelette

Mack A. Damia

Sep 23, 2021, 7:01:37 PM9/23/21

Mango And Banana Omelette

Omelette. This is quite delicious without a lot of
ingredients to start.

To make a sweet version of it, use simple sugar
instead
of sugar. You can adjust the sugar levels in this
recipe,
but I recommend just having two teaspoons of sugar
as a
minimum and no more than four teaspoons.

For the topping:

1 tablespoon maple syrup

1/4 cup milk

1/2 cup fresh mint leaves

1 tbsp sugar

Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add maple
syrup
and milk and cook until it thickens. Add mint
leaves and
blend. Let cool down and then add sugar and bring
back to
a simmer. Blend and let simmer for 1 minute. Add
milk and
vanilla and bring to a simmer and then stir. Let
boil,
whisking occasionally, until completely smooth. Add
sugar, vanilla and cornstarch and stir. Taste and
adjust
seasonings until desired taste is achieved.

--
My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!