Any boots available in England???

1 view

Leigh boy

Jul 21, 2004, 1:26:26 PM7/21/04
Can anybody tell me where or if I can buy any Beatles boots in England?
Cheers, Bish.

Relaxification

Aug 5, 2004, 1:30:47 PM8/5/04
treacle...@hotmail.com (Leigh boy) wrote in message news:<7a11ceef.04072...@posting.google.com>...

> Can anybody tell me where or if I can buy any Beatles boots in England?
> Cheers, Bish.

When I lived in London a few years ago there was a little shop in an
alley behind the northwest corner of Oxford St and the Tottenham Court
Road. You have to ask, and then be told they don't carry them, and
then say, come on, what are those, and point to an obvious bootleg CD
sitting on the back desk, and then have the owner suss you out.

Then they pull out a box with about 30 cds. Typical stuff, Vigotone,
etc. 10 pounds per cd. Most of them silver, a few cdrs.

Why don't you just go to sharingthegroove? You shouldn't pay for
bootlegged music. You can get it all for free anyway.
alt.binaries.beatles is another place to get it all and it's also
free.