BEATLES (incl. solo years) "LIVE" CD COLLECTION FOR SALE

w2000

Jul 3, 2004, 1:41:25 PM7/3/04
Hello,

at the moment I am selling off my collection of original Boot CDs
(Vigotone, Yellow Dog etc.) I've collected over the years (from
1988-2002). All are original issues (*not* CD-Rs) and most of them are
in prestine condition.
I am selling my collection one by one on eBay.
In case you're interested please send me a short e-mail and I'll send
you an information e-mail every time I put some of the CDs up on eBay.

Please contact me *ONLY* via my recent eBay offers as I don't read my
Hotmail account regularly:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4021934871
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4021945785

Thanks