Does Anyone Have A Clean(er) Copy Of The Beatles Black Album on CD?

A Fab Fan

Jul 14, 2004, 9:01:44 AM7/14/04
I've had this boot for a while now, and recently noticed that
tracks 17-21 on CD 1, and track 24 on CD 2, have loud noises
that sound just like a needle going through drek on an LP. I
know this was originally a vinyl boot, so I expect some
interference on it. Just wondered if anyone knows of a better
version on CD.

If any kind soul can provide more info on this boot, I would
appreciate it!

Thanks!

Relaxification

Jul 16, 2004, 1:43:28 PM7/16/04
A Fab Fan <scon...@NOSPAMdol.net> wrote in message news:<Y8aJc.355$yo4.2...@monger.newsread.com>...

It's all been available for many years in much better quality. The
day by day series, for example, or 30 days. All of this stuff seems
to come from the same source, an incorrectly played-back set of nagra
reels. If they had been played back correctly the sync beeps would
not be present, but every bootleg recording of these sessions I've
heard contains the beeps.

A Fab Fan

Jul 16, 2004, 4:35:32 PM7/16/04

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!