Halloween Mug

Ann Coulter

Sep 19, 2009, 9:57:55 PM9/19/09

CB

Sep 20, 2009, 4:12:08 PM9/20/09

"Harry Farkas" <hfa...@wowway.com> wrote in message
news:87ttm.199410$0e4.1...@newsfe19.iad...

> "Ann Coulter" <ad...@coulterchat.com> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481.....9&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
>>

> First you torture us with your Teabagger booshwah, and now you are
> Spamming for globalnet_ministries?

It's the Capitalist way.

Obama would require all of us to have one forcing demand to go up,
distribution rationing and the price to go up.

Think Healt'cay

Obama-Biden in 2012

Sep 20, 2009, 11:00:50 PM9/20/09
"Ann Coulter" <ad...@coulterchat.com> wrote in message

"Spooky Halloween Mug"? Not much spooky or scary about that mug. Now, if
it had Ann Coulter's or Sarah Palin's picture on it, THAT would be scary!

--
If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone
who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the

CB

Sep 21, 2009, 6:05:37 AM9/21/09

"Obama-Biden in 2012" <NoTh...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message

> "Ann Coulter" <ad...@coulterchat.com> wrote in message
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481780539&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
>>

> "Spooky Halloween Mug"? Not much spooky or scary about that mug. Now, if
> it had Ann Coulter's or Sarah Palin's picture on it, THAT would be scary!

Sales would double

--
CB
Abortion/Eugenics/Planned Parenthood - The darling of the DemocRAT Party for

Libs have systematically created their base voter by removing individual
responsibility for ones own success or failure and shifted it onto society
and duh mayhn but yet use the mayhn as the scapegoat that keeps a good man
down. A collective mind set puts trust in gubment rather than self to
provide what most people consider their own bidniz. ACORN is to criminality
as Obama is to Chicago politics.

Obama-Biden in 2012

Sep 21, 2009, 9:38:01 AM9/21/09
"CB" <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote in message

> "Obama-Biden in 2012" <NoTh...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
>> "Ann Coulter" <ad...@coulterchat.com> wrote in message
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481780539&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
>>>

>> "Spooky Halloween Mug"? Not much spooky or scary about that mug. Now,
>> if it had Ann Coulter's or Sarah Palin's picture on it, THAT would be
>> scary!
>
> Sales would double

Probably. From one sale to two.

Al Smith

Sep 21, 2009, 11:12:53 PM9/21/09
On 9/21/2009 6:05 AM, CB wrote:
> "Obama-Biden in 2012" <NoTh...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
>> "Ann Coulter" <ad...@coulterchat.com> wrote in message
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220481780539&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
>>>

>> "Spooky Halloween Mug"? Not much spooky or scary about that mug. Now, if
>> it had Ann Coulter's or Sarah Palin's picture on it, THAT would be scary!
>
> Sales would double

Hey, that gives me a great idea for a mug. One of those
heat-activated mugs where the image changes when it gets hot. Have
Anne Coulter's face on the outside, and when you fill it with
coffee, it changes into the face of Satan.

-Al-

CB

Sep 22, 2009, 8:11:12 PM9/22/09