More on how God did it

Bill Gamelson

Oct 29, 2009, 10:40:29 AM10/29/09
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091028/sc ... 1028233220

"The discovery is especially exciting for scientists because the explosion
occurred during the so-called "cosmic dark ages", which started a mere
400,000 years after the Big Bang set the Universe in motion some 13.7
billion years ago."

"During this period, free electrons and protons combined to form neutral
atoms with the same number of positive and negative charges, resulting in an
opaque -- or "dark" -- universe."

[and darkness was upon the face of the deep.]

"Not until 800 to 900 million years after the Big Bang were atoms and
molecules "re-ionised", or electrically charged, resulting in the relatively
transluscent inter-galactic medium we see today."

[And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.]

Science is becoming more intelligent.

Bill Gamelson

Oct 29, 2009, 10:48:30 AM10/29/09

jaydee

Nov 3, 2009, 10:41:47 PM11/3/09

and finding out stuff that points out some segments of the whole
scheme... but don't get me started on the Gospel according to me

I don't think the Mormons will be back unless I've made them curious

and I'll just point to the winter solstice of 2012 and say nothing
more if the ones along the watchtower make another visit here

as for gamma bursters... they make me paranoid because one close to
us may happen and the results will be the end of life, real quick

also, it has been mentioned that our protective magnetic field is
weakening, and losing it would make things rather nasty for us

it don't bother me all that much anymore. being paranoid is lame

there isn't a pill that will take my mind off universal matters...