Music Producing - How to Get Your Tracks to Sound Like Timbaland's

Yvonne Chow

Aug 6, 2009, 4:24:40 AM8/6/09
A lot of people would like to know how Timbaland gets his tracks to
sound so unique. While he is an amazing producer. One of the major
keys to his success is his relentless search for new sounds. Timbaland
uses a sound library that makes an amateur producer look like he is
using a kids keyboard. To get the sounds that made Justin Timberlakes
last two albums slam, you are going to have to look for synths or
synthesizers. Two of Timbaland's favorite are the Vanguard and a synth
from Re FX. They were actually made popular by techno producers.
Don't expect Timbaland to stay their for long though. While you may be
able to make tracks like him, He got their first. Labels and publisher
are looking for what will be hot in 2 or 3 years not now. If you are
an artist, Google chasetrackmusic.com Their is an up and coming
producer named Chase McMorrough that has producer some really hot
Timbaland style beats, and he is still in the underground so you can
get a track, although not for long, for only a couple thousand. We
used one for one of our artist. It was the one that got her a deal.
Another great trick to get drums to hit harder is to layer your kick
with another 1/32 off time, and change the attack to hard. It really
make the beat jump. Hope fully this information was helpful to you. I
am going to recommend some materials for you if you are just getting
started or even already in the game.

http://groups.google.com/group/sonicapro/

jaydee

Aug 10, 2009, 11:57:34 PM8/10/09
On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:24:40 -0700 (PDT), Yvonne Chow
<atvqfs...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>A lot of people would like to know how Timbaland gets his tracks to
>sound so unique. While he is an amazing producer. One of the major
>keys to his success is his relentless search for new sounds.

this is just another spam that gives very little...

the URL goes to a place to spam that gets zero replies