I was almost killed on my bike

Bill Gamelson

Sep 30, 2009, 11:54:26 AM9/30/09
9-29-09 Phoeniz AZ

I was riding my motorcycle westbound on I-10 just east of the tunnel. I was
riding in the far left lane just before the diamond lane when traffic came
to a grinding halt. I got hard on the brakes and looked in my rear view
mirror and saw a Dodge Ram about 100 feet behind me. I moved over to the
left in case he didn't get stopped. I was right on the medial line that
seperated the far left lane from the diamond lane when I came to a complete
stop. WHAM! The Dodge Ram did not get stopped, and he impacted the Nissan in
front of me hard enough to cave the front bumper of his Ram past his
radiator. He had passed close enough to me to tap my right side mirror
knocking it loose, however I tightened it back up on the spot and found no
visible damage to my bike. I had come out of that without a scratch!

The guy in the Ram told the cops his brakes didn't work at all. Yea, right.
In other words, he was either driving a vehicle with defective brake or the
brakes mysteriously chose the time he needed them most to suddenly fail.

Nevertheless, if I hadn't of moved over to the left, I would have been a
pancake. If I would have lived through that, no doubt I would have been in a
wheelchair crippled for the rest of my life.

He said he didnt remember seeing me at all. He thought I was an innocent
bistander who stopped to help. This tells me he simply wasn't paying any
damn attention at all.

Be careful out there, assholes abound!

Clay Regazzoni

Sep 30, 2009, 2:56:27 PM9/30/09

The guy in the Dodge Ram was spying on you. He's Stevie Nicks'
boyfriend and he's really pissed at you.
I'd quit riding motorcycles and stop harrassing Steve Nicks.

A man at a keyboard can steal more money than a man with a gun.

Bill Gamelson

Sep 30, 2009, 3:15:12 PM9/30/09

"Clay Regazzoni" <cat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The guy in the Dodge Ram was spying on you. He's Stevie Nicks'
> boyfriend and he's really pissed at you.

Well his aim sucks then.

jaydee

Oct 18, 2009, 9:22:27 PM10/18/09
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:54:26 -0700, "Bill Gamelson"
<bill.g...@cox.net> wrote:

>Be careful out there, assholes abound!

here in ugly Kent, Washington, we have suicidal nonchalant
pedestrians. and my braking system has lots of air in it...

shit, this place is ugly. parklike maybe in the complex I live in
but it is just a cover-up for base ugliness and infernal traffic

it was much more peaceful over in Normandy Park...

but the drivers there were stupid fucks

Bill Gamelson

Oct 19, 2009, 11:11:59 AM10/19/09

"jaydee" <thatj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>here in ugly Kent, Washington, we have suicidal nonchalant
>pedestrians. and my braking system has lots of air in it...

>shit, this place is ugly. parklike maybe in the complex I live in
>but it is just a cover-up for base ugliness and infernal traffic

>it was much more peaceful over in Normandy Park...

>but the drivers there were stupid fucks

Here is an example of how quickly things can happen. Watch the slow-mo and
ask yourself why the driver of the car did what he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0eootaHR0Q&feature=PlayList&p=6B9F1AED85DE3631&index=2