OH, FU*K---BILL's BACK!!!!!!!!

1 view

Trippin0OO

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99

Blame Mo for that---it's all her fault!!

You just had to bait him using Prayers in your headers, didn'tcha?

So much for having the Stevie Nicks ng back. Expect anything but Stevie now.

I must be Trippin

tammy

Apr 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/21/99
No shit. I logged on tonight to the same pontificating Usenet diarrhea of a
month ago, not to mention.....well..........never mind.......... let's just
say......... some folks can't bear NOT to be seen here, even if they have
zilch to say about Stevie Nicks, ever (unless of course it's about drooling
over her in Spandex, admiring her nude fake photos, or comparing lusting for
her to a "hobo eating a donut", LOL/retch). Well, it was pleasant while it
lasted!

Tammy

Trippin0OO wrote in message
<19990421190401...@ng-ch1.aol.com>...

AULDMSTREE

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
>Blame Mo for that---it's all her fault!!
>
>You just had to bait him using Prayers in your headers, didn'tcha?

MO, what are we going to do with you?

peace
PJ

Mike Sarzo

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
AULDMSTREE (auldm...@aol.com) wrote:
: >Blame Mo for that---it's all her fault!!

: >
: >You just had to bait him using Prayers in your headers, didn'tcha?

: MO, what are we going to do with you?

Uhh... maybe castration? ;-)

--
Mike Sarzo http://www.umuc.edu/~msarzo
Reporter, Soccer Spot

"You think you hear demons; I think you are the demon!"--Stevie Nicks

Maura

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
AULDMSTREE <auldm...@aol.com> wrote:
:>Blame Mo for that---it's all her fault!!
:>
:>You just had to bait him using Prayers in your headers, didn'tcha?

: MO, what are we going to do with you?

I think you need to send me to Lindsey's house. I obviously need a
spanking.

mo :)

: peace
: PJ

--

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

-Jebediah Springfield, "The Simpsons"

tammy

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
Bro,
Too big a job for the likes of us...that girl's got some balls! :-) (meant
as a compliment, Mo!)

And who is "Trippin"?

Tammy

Mike Sarzo wrote in message <7fr1bf$9uo$1...@dailyplanet.wam.umd.edu>...

>AULDMSTREE (auldm...@aol.com) wrote:
>: >Blame Mo for that---it's all her fault!!
>: >
>: >You just had to bait him using Prayers in your headers, didn'tcha?
>
>: MO, what are we going to do with you?

tammy

Apr 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/23/99
Dan, you are right. I have a habit of letting the Bills of the world get to
me, thinking somewhere a lightbulb will go off. It never does, I should have
learned from experience HERE a couple of months ago. You are right, ignoring
it is the absolute worst thing we can do to him.

Mom

Imnotazero wrote in message
<19990423201133...@ng-cc1.aol.com>...
>Can we ALL PLEASE ignore him? You are not going to convince him of anything
and
>only aggravate yourself. really its easy, dont hit reply no matter how
hard
>that is.
>

>"You can fly swingin from your trapeze
> Scaring all the people
> but you'll never scare me."- *Stevie Nicks*
>
>"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for one single yesterday"-The late, great
>Stevie inspiring Janis Joplin
>
>Dan is great : p

Luvstevie7

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
>I must be Trippin

I KNOW I am, because no one could possibly be this fucked...or could they?

**I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
censorious, self-righteous people around me.**

**Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining**
(Judge Judy...THE Boss)

Imnotazero

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99

Imnotazero

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99

>Dan, you are right. I have a habit of letting the Bills of the world get to
>me, thinking somewhere a lightbulb will go off. It never does, I should have
>learned from experience HERE a couple of months ago. You are right, ignoring
>it is the absolute worst thing we can do to him.
>
>Mom

Thanks Mom,

It really is true though. I have responded to him way to much before and i
usually ignore him. He never addresses what you say, just respondes with a
question. And after the insensitivity he showed to someone like Ruk, it is not
only what we should do it is more like our duty.