Sheryl Crow: I must be the only one

Chris Tidwell

Jul 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/15/99
damn ..... guess i'm the only who digs the cover for Sweet Child of Mine.

from my perspective, the song in its original form is damn near the
perfect power ballad .... to try to top that would be counterproductive
and a colossal waste of time.

when i heard her cover, i thought of her sitting on a hilltop strumming
her guitar and just kicking back. i dig the mood of the cover and her
voice ..... *sigh* i must be getting old.

i need to pull out some "Reign In Blood" by Slayer to get the blood going
again, eh?

------

Keep The Rage,

Chris

"If guns kill people, pencils misspell words"

"Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell
being fat."

"It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism
while wolves remain of a different opinion."
-- William Ralph Inge

"Work like you don't need money.
Love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching."
- Unknown

Me

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99
Sheryl Crow's new CD, The Globe Sessions is VERY good by the way.

Griggi

Jul 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/16/99

Chris Tidwell wrote:

> damn ..... guess i'm the only who digs the cover for Sweet Child of Mine.
>
> from my perspective, the song in its original form is damn near the
> perfect power ballad .... to try to top that would be counterproductive
> and a colossal waste of time.
>
> when i heard her cover, i thought of her sitting on a hilltop strumming
> her guitar and just kicking back. i dig the mood of the cover and her
> voice ..... *sigh* i must be getting old.
>
> i need to pull out some "Reign In Blood" by Slayer to get the blood going
> again, eh?

Nice to see ya around--it's been awhile.

I like the song also--see my other post.

I went to the QR message board a little while ago and posted a positive
review of Euphoria. I didn't get laughed off the board--maybe they were
humoring me?