dvd hidden tracks

Hans Kist

Mar 15, 2005, 8:54:19 AM3/15/05
hi all,

I've recently bought the Operation Livecrime dvd and there are 2 hidden
tracks on it.
Can anyone tell me how to find them....

grtz Hans

Stephen Oakes

Mar 15, 2005, 8:50:31 PM3/15/05

"Hans Kist" <hans...@planet.nl> wrote...

> Can anyone tell me how to find them....

Speak the word...?

Just joking. I have absolutely no idea.

--
Stephen Oakes

Perkuna$

Mar 16, 2005, 2:11:21 PM3/16/05
The Lady wore Black and Roads to Madness are the 2 tracks.

How to find them??
Go to the discography and go through the CD's:
Get the one called Queensryche and push the arrow up button, the CD will be
highlighted, then push enter.

The same goes for the warning ofcourse.

Succes

Perkuna$

PS for more of these hidden features check for "easter eggs" on the
internet, like:
http://www.eeggs.com/items/37108.html

"Hans Kist" <hans...@planet.nl> schreef in bericht

Oz

Mar 16, 2005, 2:17:25 PM3/16/05
revelution!

Do I win anything?

Haven't posted in a long time, i am sure most of you dont know me but
I enjoy hanging out and just watching the conversations. Love the
music! I guess I will talk to you guys in another 2 years.
:)

Oz in Pittsburgh

Hans Kist

Mar 17, 2005, 9:13:30 AM3/17/05