LET'S KNOW ABOUT THE MUSIC.

paru

Apr 22, 2011, 2:12:17 AM4/22/11
We know that Music is our life, without the music it makes us our mind
very dull and depression.That's why we can take the Music to make our
mind freshener. It always brings us to a very one fresh mind forever
from ours a very depression and dull mind. As a result we can get a
healthy mind ,bright face and a very happy life . Let's try:-
http://music-play-music.blogspot.com

Stephen Oakes

Apr 30, 2011, 4:02:38 AM4/30/11
On 22/04/11 4:12 PM, paru wrote:
> We know that Music is our life, without the music it makes us our mind
> very dull and depression.That's why we can take the Music to make our
> mind freshener. It always brings us to a very one fresh mind forever
> from ours a very depression and dull mind. As a result we can get a
> healthy mind ,bright face and a very happy life .

I just converted this to Italian and back using Google, and now I think
it makes more sense:

We know that music is our life, without music it makes our mind
very boring and depression.That 's because it can take the music to make our
mind refreshing drink. It always brings to mind a very cool forever
a depression on our mind and very boring. As a result you can get a
mind healthy, glowing face and a very happy life.

- soakes