OFFICIAL LAST WORD ON KISS SOLO SALES FIGURES

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 4:02:40 PM6/29/02
Here ya go, this isn't a link to my site, this is a link to VH1. It is a little
trivia question and it goes like this:

Q: Which KISS SOLO album sold the most out of the four.

Click on the link - if you dare... and give your answer... and you will see FOR
YOURSELF who's solo album REALLY sold the most out of the four.

http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/forever_wild/page2.jhtml?q1=a&tal=0

Pyro Messiah

Jun 29, 2002, 4:20:43 PM6/29/02
>Click on the link - if you dare... and give your answer... and you will see
>FOR
>YOURSELF who's solo album REALLY sold the most out of the four.

VH1? That is your official last word? If they took that info from Gene's
book, then it is just them using Gene's boastful claims. The only "Official
Last Word" would be something either from the record company or the RIAA. VH1
only reports what others tell them.

___________________________________
Pyro Messiah - The Vinnie Vincent Tribute
http://members.tripod.com/pyromessiah

AJ

Jun 29, 2002, 4:15:21 PM6/29/02
Well I guess we are not the only ones in the world that think Gene's
sold the most.
Great post Doc, Thanks.

"If you love us or hate us, God bless you. If you are somewhere in the
middle, get out."

*Paul Stanley*

The fans wanted us to play, We hear and we obey.
*GENE $IMMONS*

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 5:03:51 PM6/29/02

>VH1? That is your official last word? If they took that info from Gene's
>book, then it is just them using Gene's boastful claims. The only "Official
>Last Word" would be something either from the record company or the RIAA.
>VH1
>only reports what others tell them.

I HAVE DONE MY PART SIR!!! I have posted numerous proof that Genes has sold the
most, and my detractors have posted NOTHING!!!!

"I just wanna play with my band, are you good enough for me?
Hiya boys I'm the chosen one, can't you fukin' see...?" - SEX PISTOLS

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 5:05:40 PM6/29/02

>Well I guess we are not the only ones in the world that think Gene's
>sold the most.
>Great post Doc, Thanks.

No, thank YOU!! - Dumpster of course will come here and say this means nothing,
etc., but all he really has are his words, he has never presented any proof
like I have. He seems to think that all of the proof that I post here is less
important that what HE believes, which is actually pretty funny if you think
about it LOL!!!!!

Steamer

Jun 29, 2002, 5:07:12 PM6/29/02
AJ wrote:

> Well I guess we are not the only ones in the world that think Gene's
> sold the most.
> Great post Doc, Thanks.

Actually, I'm still not convinced. What is VH1's source? Gene's book?

--
"You do not represent the opinions of this station, and in my humble
opinion, you do not represent the opinions of anyone I have ever known."

steamer316 WHAT?! AT myrealbox DECIMAL com

*** REMOVE THE INTERJECTION TO E-MAIL ME! ***

rjh

Jun 29, 2002, 5:22:10 PM6/29/02

I'd bet that at least 25% of Gene's solo sales resulted in
people saying "Fuck, did I waste my money or WHAT!"

rjh

--

Greetings, I am pleased to see that we are different.
May we together become greater than the sum of both of us.

-Vulcan Salutations

Bone Machine

Jun 29, 2002, 5:43:51 PM6/29/02

>I'd bet that at least 25% of Gene's solo sales resulted in
>people saying "Fuck, did I waste my money or WHAT!"

and "Dammit! This cover of When You Wish Upon A Star is the absolute
shit! I only wish Kiss had covered this one!" Okay, so maybe I was
the only one.

"On the air? I AM THE AIR!"
--Venus Flytrap, WKRP In Cincinnati

Powertripper

Jun 29, 2002, 6:18:40 PM6/29/02
Gene Simmons reached number 22 in the US charts, making it the highest
charting solo album, but its overall sales were ultimately outnumbered
by the surprise bestseller of the four - Ace Frehley.

http://www.kissdynasty.com/radioactive/solo/solo.htm

rjh

Jun 29, 2002, 6:55:10 PM6/29/02
powert...@webtv.net (Powertripper) wrote:

I give this more credence than question #2 on VH1's Hot
Rockin' Trivia!

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 10:18:43 PM6/29/02

>I'd bet that at least 25% of Gene's solo sales resulted in
>people saying "Fuck, did I waste my money or WHAT!"

YES!!! It could be. But none of that really matters though does it? - The fact
still remains Gene's sold most.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 10:23:12 PM6/29/02
>Hardly the last word and far from official. A long time ago you made a
>brazen statement that Gene's sold the most. I asked for actual
>"official" sales figures and after stumble bumming around you present
>the VH1 website as that proof? What a patheticlly squallid fool you
>are.

I provided you with information from the following sources:

1) GENE SIMMONS HIMSELF STATES IT IN HIS BOOK
2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS
3) AND NOW, INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION FROM VH1.

It looks like I've proved my point. It also proves that you proved nothing:
nothing, that is except for your just all a lot of talk.

>Also, while we're on the subject. It is not up to me to provide actual
>sales figures for the KISS solo LPs. I made no claims as to who's sold
>the most. You made a statement and I asked for valid and factual
>references,

And I provided you with 3 of them, so there ya go...

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 29, 2002, 10:24:40 PM6/29/02

I move that this evidence be stricken from the record, as with time the sales
of Gene's surpassed Ace's. While it IS correct that Ace's INITIALLY outsold
Genes, with the passing of time and various formats, Gene's has pulled slightly
ahead of Aces.

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 12:42:57 AM6/30/02
On 29 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> 2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS

I must have missed this post.

--
[tv]

...Teaching a pig to sing wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Note antispam measures in address if replying via email

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 3:17:53 AM6/30/02
>> 2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS
>
>I must have missed this post.

Well, Ron (if I may call you 'Ron'), the RIAA figures reflected GENE and ACE as
having the same status, higher than Paul or Peter. This suggests that it is
VERY possible that Gene's sold more. NOW if Genes was gold and Ace's was
Platinum, then there would be no question, you see?

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 9:30:53 AM6/30/02
On 30 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> Well, Ron

Don.

--
[tv]

...Don't let your superiors know you're superior to them.

AJ

Jun 30, 2002, 10:36:02 AM6/30/02
Tattoo Vampire wrote,
Don.

*Ever thought about changing your name to Donnie Z? That sounds cool.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 4:32:04 PM6/30/02

>What if Gene's sold 1,000,002 and Ace's sold 1,000,001? That would be
>the kind of exact factual information that you need to prove your
>point.

IT WOULD BE TECHNICALLY CORRECT, YES.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 4:33:03 PM6/30/02

>> Well, Ron
>
>Don.

WOW.. That was pretty close though.. and I got this name from "the signal"!!!!
True story.

Pyro Messiah

Jun 30, 2002, 4:51:30 PM6/30/02
>What if Gene's sold 1,000,002 and Ace's sold 1,000,001? That would be
>>the kind of exact factual information that you need to prove your
>>point.
>
>IT WOULD BE TECHNICALLY CORRECT, YES.

Perhaps, but then we'd have to have to fine "vote counters" from West Palm
Beach recount the sales just to make sure it was an accurate count.

Pyro Messiah

Jun 30, 2002, 4:54:04 PM6/30/02
>have to *find*

NandaParba

Jun 30, 2002, 5:01:18 PM6/30/02
>>IT WOULD BE TECHNICALLY CORRECT, YES.
>
>Perhaps, but then we'd have to have to fine "vote counters" from West Palm
>Beach recount the sales just to make sure it was an accurate count.

And then, even when we've reached bottom, there'll still be conspiracy
theorists saying that Gene rigged the count, paid off the investigators, etc,
etc...

rjh

Jun 30, 2002, 5:44:03 PM6/30/02
nanda...@aol.com (NandaParba) wrote:

Don't forget the 100,00 or so copies that Gene himself
purchased, and has stashed away in the vault for a future
KISS auction.

rjh

Bone Machine

Jun 30, 2002, 5:35:25 PM6/30/02

>And then, even when we've reached bottom, there'll still be conspiracy
>theorists saying that Gene rigged the count, paid off the investigators, etc,
>etc...

and that he bought many copies of his own album to use them as tile in
the demon toilet.

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 5:45:04 PM6/30/02
On 30 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> WOW.. That was pretty close though.. and I got this name from "the
> signal"!!!! True story.

Nah. You remembered it from my website when I ran the polls a few months
ago.

--
[tv]

...Conclusion: the place where you got tired of thinking.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 5:46:47 PM6/30/02

>Perhaps, but then we'd have to have to fine "vote counters" from West Palm
>Beach recount the sales just to make sure it was an accurate count.

And I move that all of the "dimples" and "hanging chads" be counted as well -
but only if they favor Gene coming out ahead :)

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 5:58:46 PM6/30/02

>Don't forget the 100,00 or so copies that Gene himself
>purchased, and has stashed away in the vault for a future
>KISS auction.

Hey - this is not unheard of. Lots of people buy thousands of copies of thier
own records. THE BEATLES did it to get thier albums to be "number one". and
JOHN LENNON did it with DOUBLE FANTASY.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 6:00:03 PM6/30/02
>Nah. You remembered it from my website when I ran the polls a few months
>ago.

Don, while it is true that I DID go to your website recently, I COMPLETELY
forgot that your name was Don. I got "Ron" from the signal, seriously.

Tim Lewis

Jun 30, 2002, 6:07:41 PM6/30/02
> 1) GENE SIMMONS HIMSELF STATES IT IN HIS BOOK

Gene has too bloated an ego to admit if his album sold less than Ace. His
statement means nothing.

> 2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS

The RIAA gives both Ace and Gene the same standard: platinum. This statement
is irrelevant because it does not give concrete evidence that Gene's sold
more than Ace's.

> 3) AND NOW, INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION FROM VH1.

I didn't see any sales figures in the answer to that question. That trivia
question does not give us legitamate proof that Gene's sold more than Ace.
If I saw a stat sheet (that was not a biased website, either) that states
that Gene's has sold 1,100,000 copies while Ace's has sold 1,050,000 copies,
then I would believe it.

> It looks like I've proved my point. It also proves that you proved
nothing:
> nothing, that is except for your just all a lot of talk.
>
> >Also, while we're on the subject. It is not up to me to provide actual
> >sales figures for the KISS solo LPs. I made no claims as to who's sold
> >the most. You made a statement and I asked for valid and factual
> >references,
>
> And I provided you with 3 of them, so there ya go...

You have not proved your point, as all three references do not deliver
concrete evidence that Gene's sold more than Ace. Keep trying, Dolt.

Pyro Messiah

Jun 30, 2002, 6:13:17 PM6/30/02
>And I move that all of the "dimples" and "hanging chads" be counted as well -
>but only if they favor Gene coming out ahead :)

Or in Gene's case, it would be "pimples" and "hanging flabs". :)

rjh

Jun 30, 2002, 6:32:13 PM6/30/02
drsmi...@aol.com (Doctor F-kin Smith) wrote:

>>Don't forget the 100,00 or so copies that Gene himself
>>purchased, and has stashed away in the vault for a future
>>KISS auction.
>>

> Hey - this is not unheard of. Lots of people buy thousands
> of copies of thier own records. THE BEATLES did it to get
> thier albums to be "number one". and JOHN LENNON did it
> with DOUBLE FANTASY.

That's no different than stuffing a ballot box. Do you
honestly think those numbers should count for anything, let
alone be the basis for your claim?

Yeah, maybe... if Gene actually went to hundreds of record
stores and paid actual cash-money-retail-price for them,
listened to them, loved them etc... but we know *that* didn't
happen.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 7:41:13 PM6/30/02
>That's no different than stuffing a ballot box. Do you
>honestly think those numbers should count for anything, let
>alone be the basis for your claim?

Well nobody seems to beat the Beatles up over it. Nor do they bring up the fact
that they had girls strategically placed in the audience of thier concerts who
were PAID TO SCREAM AND FAINT.

rjh

Jun 30, 2002, 8:26:51 PM6/30/02
drsmi...@aol.com (Doctor F-kin Smith) wrote:

>>That's no different than stuffing a ballot box. Do you
>>honestly think those numbers should count for anything, let
>>alone be the basis for your claim?
>
> Well nobody seems to beat the Beatles up over it. Nor do
> they bring up the fact that they had girls strategically
> placed in the audience of thier concerts who were PAID TO
> SCREAM AND FAINT.

It's no more right than Gene stockpiling his albums hot off
the press and calling it a sale. This is a dishonest way to
claim the #1 spot.

At least the Beatles don't list "fainting fans" as one of
their accomplishments. This tactic of theirs is comparable to
a publicity stunt... nothing like Gene's "master plan".

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 9:18:45 PM6/30/02
On 30 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> Hey - this is not unheard of. Lots of people buy thousands of copies

> of thier own records. THE BEATLES did it to get thier albums to be
> "number one". and JOHN LENNON did it with DOUBLE FANTASY.

Proof, please.

--
[tv]

...People are always available for work in the past tense.

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 9:19:35 PM6/30/02
On 30 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> Don, while it is true that I DID go to your website recently, I

> COMPLETELY forgot that your name was Don. I got "Ron" from the signal,
> seriously.

Who's Don?

--
[tv]

...The young know the rules, the old know the exceptions.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jun 30, 2002, 9:22:36 PM6/30/02
>> of thier own records. THE BEATLES did it to get thier albums to be
>> "number one". and JOHN LENNON did it with DOUBLE FANTASY.
>
>Proof, please.

Dude you need to read THE LIVES OF JOHN LENNON, then get back with me. (Or, you
can just go to BARNES AND NOBLE, grab the book, plop down on a plush couch with
all the other moochers, backpackers, and "students" and read the book for FREE.
Look toward the end.

Johnfwolfe

Jun 30, 2002, 9:24:38 PM6/30/02
>Subject: Re: OFFICIAL LAST WORD ON KISS SOLO SALES FIGURES

>From: "Tim Lewis" thl...@earthlink.net wrote:

>Gene has too bloated an ego to admit if his album sold less than Ace. His
>statement means nothing.

Speaking of Gene and bloated, I've noticed that you never see Gene
doing any public appearances without him first wearing some kind of a
topcoat. Apparently, Gene has been taking a cue from fellow toupeed
fatboy, Mr. Elton John. When you can't show it, hide it. In August,
Gene will be on "The Today Show" wearing a parka. Just perfect
with his Velcro beaver cap.

Tattoo Vampire

Jun 30, 2002, 9:59:27 PM6/30/02
On 30 Jun 2002, Doctor F-kin Smith took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> Dude you need to read THE LIVES OF JOHN LENNON, then get back with me.

> (Or, you can just go to BARNES AND NOBLE, grab the book, plop down on
> a plush couch with all the other moochers, backpackers, and "students"
> and read the book for FREE. Look toward the end.

I don't put much stock in Goldman's book. "Unofficial" bios tend to rely on
gossip, supposition, innuendo and second-hand accounts to fill in the many
blank spots, and Goldman's book is no exception.

--
[tv]

...I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

Johnfwolfe

Jun 30, 2002, 10:53:28 PM6/30/02
>> Hey - this is not unheard of. Lots of people buy thousands of copies
>> of thier own records. THE BEATLES did it to get thier albums to be
>> "number one". and JOHN LENNON did it with DOUBLE FANTASY.

Umm...Doc Smith. Lennon's album sold big by virtue of his
ass getting shot after its release. It's a perk of being a dead
rock star, especially when it happens under unnatural and/or tragic
circumstances. The guy dies, the record company immediately
takes commercial advantage, the singles, albums and merchandise
sell like hotcakes. If you record your own album, and Jw4/GotPlan
shoots you, you just might make it to the top of the pops, too.

Cronic3

Jul 1, 2002, 1:00:01 AM7/1/02
http://members.tripod.com/~kissfactman/ace.html
* Ace's 1978 solo album was the biggest seller of the four, due to havingthe
only Top 40 hit in "New York Groove" (which peaked at #13 on the American
Billboard charts).

steveh99

Jun 30, 2002, 11:42:13 PM6/30/02
They got their information from Gene!

In article <17291-3D...@storefull-2272.public.lawson.webtv.net>,
KISS...@webtv.net says...
> Well I guess we are not the only ones in the world that think Gene's
> sold the most.
> Great post Doc, Thanks.

steveh99

Jun 30, 2002, 11:42:45 PM6/30/02
Gene's book

In article <ka8shu89oiukf73qr...@4ax.com>, add...@my.sig
says...

> AJ wrote:
> >
> > Well I guess we are not the only ones in the world that think Gene's
> > sold the most.
> > Great post Doc, Thanks.
> >

> Actually, I'm still not convinced. What is VH1's source? Gene's book?
>

> --
> "You do not represent the opinions of this station, and in my humble
> opinion, you do not represent the opinions of anyone I have ever known."
> - Andy Travis, WKRP In Cincinnati
>
> steamer316 WHAT?! AT myrealbox DECIMAL com
>
> *** REMOVE THE INTERJECTION TO E-MAIL ME! ***

steveh99

Jun 30, 2002, 11:48:58 PM6/30/02
As do I!

In article <Xns923CAC5...@198.80.55.250>, no...@none.none says...
> powert...@webtv.net (Powertripper) wrote:
>
> > Gene Simmons reached number 22 in the US charts, making it
> > the highest charting solo album, but its overall sales were
> > ultimately outnumbered by the surprise bestseller of the
> > four - Ace Frehley.
> >
> > http://www.kissdynasty.com/radioactive/solo/solo.htm
> >

> I give this more credence than question #2 on VH1's Hot
> Rockin' Trivia!

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 1, 2002, 1:33:42 AM7/1/02
I am recording a solo album soon... I just need to buy all the equipment. More
to come.

RC Moonpie

Jul 1, 2002, 10:32:22 AM7/1/02
On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 08:54:10 -0400, Dumpster Baby wrote:

>What if Gene's sold 1,000,002 and Ace's sold 1,000,001? That would be
>the kind of exact factual information that you need to prove your

>point. Not:
>
>1) Claims from a less than reputable Gene Simmons

see, I thought thats what the gumballs on the teevee interview related
to... ACTUAL SALES FIGURES of Simmons solo album.

hey, he sold more than me, what can I say.....

RC Moonpie

Jul 1, 2002, 10:34:28 AM7/1/02
On 01 Jul 2002 02:53:28 GMT, johnf...@aol.comnet (Johnfwolfe) wrote:

>>> Hey - this is not unheard of. Lots of people buy thousands of copies
>>> of thier own records. THE BEATLES did it to get thier albums to be
>>> "number one". and JOHN LENNON did it with DOUBLE FANTASY.
>
>Umm...Doc Smith. Lennon's album sold big by virtue of his
>ass getting shot after its release.

um, that record was already selling well before he got murdered. I'm
not saying his death didnt catapult the sales. But, it was already
getting a lot of serious airplay before he was killed.

Johnfwolfe

Jul 1, 2002, 10:43:52 AM7/1/02
>Subject: Re: OFFICIAL LAST WORD ON KISS SOLO SALES FIGURES
>From: RC Moonpie rc_mo...@hotmail.com wrote:

>um, that record was already selling well before he got murdered. I'm
>not saying his death didnt catapult the sales. But, it was already
>getting a lot of serious airplay before he was killed.

It didn't rocket to the top on the strength of the record's prior airplay.
It rocketed to the top on the strength of Doc Smith-like loon,
Mark Chapman. When McCartney eventually bites the dust, look for
the record company to take full advantage of it. If they're really
lucky, he'll die in a horrible crash, or something. Sudden unnatural
tragedy sells a lot better than a disease.

Tattoo Vampire

Jul 1, 2002, 10:58:23 AM7/1/02
On 01 Jul 2002, RC Moonpie took a pretty crayon and scrawled :

> um, that record was already selling well before he got murdered. I'm
> not saying his death didnt catapult the sales. But, it was already
> getting a lot of serious airplay before he was killed.

I believe "Starting Over" had reached #10 on the charts before Lennon's
death.

--
[tv]

...Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse.

Doctor F-kin Smith

Jul 1, 2002, 4:53:27 PM7/1/02
>When McCartney eventually bites the dust, look for
>the record company to take full advantage of it. If they're really
>lucky, he'll die in a horrible crash

Ummmm.. THIS ALREADY HAPPENED, on November 9th, 1966. McCartney was
subsequently replaced by a lookalike named William Campbell so that the beatles
could continue. Read the book "The Walrus was Paul" - It's all there...

GotPlan

Jul 2, 2002, 6:46:57 AM7/2/02

>I provided you with information from the following sources:

>1) GENE SIMMONS HIMSELF STATES IT IN HIS BOOK
>2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS

WHAT FIGURES, YOU COCKSUCKER?

______________________

"IT REALLY HITS HOME WHEN SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS MURDERED"
-- STEVIE HALL

"we are known for wearing mens clothing."
--WD...@BIGMAILBOX.NET, ABOUT HIS FAMILY

"I take great pride in my gas" -- JOHNF...@AOL.COM

colonel...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2014, 10:06:10 PM7/30/14
On Saturday, June 29, 2002 7:23:47 PM UTC-7, THE SPACE BOSS wrote:
> >Hardly the last word and far from official. A long time ago you made a
> >brazen statement that Gene's sold the most. I asked for actual
> >"official" sales figures and after stumble bumming around you present
> >the VH1 website as that proof? What a patheticlly squallid fool you
> >are.
>
> I provided you with information from the following sources:
>
> 1) GENE SIMMONS HIMSELF STATES IT IN HIS BOOK
> 2) FIGURES FROM THE RIAA ITSELF COMPARED WITH THE REST OF THE SOLO ALBUMS
> 3) AND NOW, INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION FROM VH1.
>
> It looks like I've proved my point. It also proves that you proved nothing:
> nothing, that is except for your just all a lot of talk.
>
> >Also, while we're on the subject. It is not up to me to provide actual
> >sales figures for the KISS solo LPs. I made no claims as to who's sold
> >the most. You made a statement and I asked for valid and factual
> >references,
>
> And I provided you with 3 of them, so there ya go...
>

> "I just wanna play with my band, are you good enough for me?
> Hiya boys I'm the chosen one, can't you fukin' see...?" - SEX PISTOLS

The only actual sales data available shows that Gene's book (which says his sales "slightly outsold Ace's," but which provides no actual figures) is a self-promotional lie: Although they all sold terribly, Ace outsold Gene better than 3-to-1:

Title RIAA Oct. 2003 Mar. 2006 Feb. 2007 Sales
KISS 500,000 163,593 172,000 174,000 10,407
Hotter Than Hell 500,000 145,680 152,000 153,000 7,320
Dressed To Kill 500,000 156,410 164,000 166,000 9,590
Alive! 500,000 235,643 254,000 258,000 22,357
Destroyer 2,000,000 530,886 568,000 580,000 49,114
Rock And Roll Over 1,000,000 172,373 181,000 183,000 10,627
Love Gun 1,000,000 182,359 191,000 193,000 10,641
Alive II 2,000,000 281,796 292,000 295,000 13,204
Double Platinum 1,000,000 481,613 506,000 510,000 28,387
Gene Simmons 1,000,000 28,160 no data 31000 2,840
Ace Frehley 1,000,000 37,542 no data 46000 8,458
Peter Criss 1,000,000 19,863 no data 23000 3,137
Paul Stanley 1,000,000 27,163 no data 33000 5,837

Title RIAA Oct. 2003 Mar. 2006 Feb. 2007 Sales
KISS 500,000 163,593 172,000 174,000 10,407
Hotter Than Hell 500,000 145,680 152,000 153,000 7,320
Dressed To Kill 500,000 156,410 164,000 166,000 9,590
Alive! 500,000 235,643 254,000 258,000 22,357
Destroyer 2,000,000 530,886 568,000 580,000 49,114
Rock And Roll Over 1,000,000 172,373 181,000 183,000 10,627
Love Gun 1,000,000 182,359 191,000 193,000 10,641
Alive II 2,000,000 281,796 292,000 295,000 13,204
Double Platinum 1,000,000 481,613 506,000 510,000 28,387
Gene Simmons 1,000,000 28,160 no data 31000 2,840
Ace Frehley 1,000,000 37,542 no data 46000 8,458
Peter Criss 1,000,000 19,863 no data 23000 3,137
Paul Stanley 1,000,000 27,163 no data 33000 5,837
Message has been deleted

griz...@gmail.com

Mar 21, 2015, 11:19:55 AM3/21/15

Tattoo Vampire

Mar 21, 2015, 11:31:48 AM3/21/15
grizzy4l wrote:

> http://www.kissmonster.com/features/soundscan_report.php

A 3 year old report.

Soundscan doesn't mean shit in the era of digital purchases and downloads.