Zergzilla! The new KISS album

1 view

Bread Time Shrimp

Feb 12, 2024, 10:08:44 PMFeb 12
"Homee WHAT?" Gene exclaimed as an exhausted CRISS falls in through the
window holding a soggy Crisswich. It appears the name of the album was
decided upon by one ACE Freely, as a joke to thwart his comrades.

"Grip the wheel, Bois," Ace said profoundly. "I ain't givin' a github
subscription over this!"

Gene slams a glass bottle into the toilet, breaking the ceramic and causing
major water leakage all over the cheap Motel 6 air conditioner.

All we know for sure is that Bruce Kulick is around the corner outside
dressed as a housekeeper, his lemonade cart disguised as a wheelyjob.

The news,
Gud Frandengo