Most gays in a band: Sha Na Na

mostgsin

Mar 14, 2008, 11:25:00 PM3/14/08
Sha Na Na had six gay members, beating even Queen and the
Village People. The Elton John Band had three gay members, matching
Queen and KISS (all "makeup members" of KISS; the original 4 had only
one).
Does anyone really beat Sha Na Na?

mst

Broncofan

Mar 15, 2008, 1:06:11 AM3/15/08
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:25:00 -0500, mostgsin <gsba...@daxingzons.net>
wrote:

> Sha Na Na had six gay members, beating even Queen and the
>Village People. The Elton John Band had three gay members, matching
>Queen and KISS (all "makeup members" of KISS; the original 4 had only
>one).
> Does anyone really beat Sha Na Na?
>

>No original member of Kiss is gay, you retard.

lexajerrkiss

Mar 15, 2008, 1:13:51 AM3/15/08
Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net> wrote in

>>No original member of Kiss is gay, you retard.

You haven't been a fan very long, have you?

Broncofan

Mar 15, 2008, 2:13:03 AM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:13:51 -0500, lexajerrkiss
<lexMal...@aol.com> wrote:

>Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net> wrote in
>
>>>No original member of Kiss is gay, you retard.
>

>You haven't been a fan very long, have you?
>

>Over 26 years. Rumors aren't fact. I have heard this bullshit for decades and
the only gay people I have heard about or seen on this issue are gay
people engaging in wishful thinking Calling members of Kiss gay is
done exclusively and solely by faggots. PERIOD.

loamancaGG

Mar 15, 2008, 2:33:29 AM3/15/08

>>Rumors aren't fact. I have heard this bullshit for
>>decades and

DECADES because it's true. Paul is clearly gay and Ace has
been "gay at times," or whatever he claims.

> Calling members of Kiss
> gay is done exclusively and solely by faggots. PERIOD.

You protesting a bith too muth, homo.

uler

Broncofan

Mar 15, 2008, 4:03:59 AM3/15/08
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:33:29 -0500, loamancaGG
<GGcalo...@nospam.net> wrote:

>Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net> wrote in
>
>>>Rumors aren't fact. I have heard this bullshit for
>>>decades and
>

> DECADES because it's true. Paul is clearly gay and Ace has
>been "gay at times," or whatever he claims.

Paul is not gay and has been with more women than you have been with
prison inmates.

>> Calling members of Kiss
>> gay is done exclusively and solely by faggots. PERIOD.
>

> You protesting a bith too muth, homo.
>

> You are a moron

Message has been deleted

Johnny Borborigmi

Mar 15, 2008, 5:34:54 PM3/15/08
On 2008-03-15 02:33:29 -0400, loamancaGG <GGcalo...@nospam.net> said:

> Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net> wrote in
>
>>> Rumors aren't fact. I have heard this bullshit for
>>> decades and
>

> DECADES because it's true. Paul is clearly gay and Ace has
> been "gay at times," or whatever he claims.
>

>> Calling members of Kiss
>> gay is done exclusively and solely by faggots. PERIOD.
>

> You protesting a bith too muth, homo.

I don't often get along with Bronco much but you sir are a douche.

drazdraz

Mar 15, 2008, 6:36:10 PM3/15/08
Johnny Borborigmi <gr...@tummy.com> wrote in

> On 2008-03-15 02:33:29 -0400, loamancaGG <GGcalo...@nospam.net>
> said:
>
>> Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net> wrote in

>> DECADES because it's true. Paul is clearly gay and Ace has
>> been "gay at times," or whatever he claims.
>>

>>> Calling members of Kiss
>>> gay is done exclusively and solely by faggots. PERIOD.

KISS members may or may be gay, but the band KISS is most definitely
"GAY." (as in the total opposite of cool).

Does KISS have any fans born after 1985???!

.

Zelix

Mar 17, 2008, 10:50:29 AM3/17/08

"mostgsin" <gsba...@daxingzons.net> wrote in message

> Sha Na Na had six gay members, beating even Queen and the
> Village People. The Elton John Band had three gay members, matching
> Queen and KISS (all "makeup members" of KISS; the original 4 had only
> one).
> Does anyone really beat Sha Na Na?

Hi Troll.

Charles Nelson Perkoff

Mar 20, 2008, 5:04:32 PM3/20/08
On Mar 15, 5:36 pm, drazdraz <dragondayr...@hansomt.net> wrote:
> Johnny Borborigmi <gr...@tummy.com> wrote innews:47dc40dd$0$17358$4c36...@roadrunner.com:
>

> > On 2008-03-15 02:33:29 -0400, loamancaGG <GGcalocma...@nospam.net>
> > said:
>
> >> Broncofan <Bronco...@nowhere.net> wrote in

> >>       DECADES because it's true.  Paul is clearly gay and Ace has
> >> been "gay at times," or whatever he claims.

> KISS members may or may be gay, but the band KISS is most definitely
> "GAY."  (as in the total opposite of cool).
>
> Does KISS have any fans born after 1985???!
>
> .

Yes, homo, 1959.
First Kiss show, Waterbury Palace, December 1975.

1959ok

Mar 21, 2008, 2:18:40 AM3/21/08
Charles Nelson Perkoff <texa...@hotmail.com> wrote in
m:

>> Does KISS have any fans born after 1985???!
>>
>> .

>> News
> Provider ----http://www.pronews.comoffers corporate packages that
> have access to 100,000+ newsgroups
>
> Yes, homo, 1959.
> First Kiss show, Waterbury Palace, December 1975.

LOL! Do you really think 1959 is "after" 1985?

You're a strange old man.

PS: KISS should be a guilty pleasure, at best. Not your life.

Broncofan

Mar 21, 2008, 2:38:11 AM3/21/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 01:18:40 -0500, 1959ok <allacro...@none.net>
wrote:

>Charles Nelson Perkoff <texa...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>m:
>
>>> Does KISS have any fans born after 1985???!
>>>
>>> .
>>> News
>> Provider ----http://www.pronews.comoffers corporate packages that
>> have access to 100,000+ newsgroups
>>
>> Yes, homo, 1959.
>> First Kiss show, Waterbury Palace, December 1975.
>>

>LOL! Do you really think 1959 is "after" 1985?
>
>You're a strange old man.
>
>PS: KISS should be a guilty pleasure, at best. Not your life.
>

>There are worse things to dedicate your life to, Islam for example.

Charles Nelson Perkoff

Mar 21, 2008, 9:42:13 AM3/21/08
On Mar 21, 1:18 am, 1959ok <allacroosthe...@none.net> wrote:
> Charles Nelson Perkoff <texan...@hotmail.com> wrote innews:821f0735-50c1-4d20...@b64g2000hsa.googlegroups.co

> m:
>
> >> Does KISS have any fans born after 1985???!
>
> >> .
> >> News
> >  Provider ----http://www.pronews.comofferscorporate packages that

> >  have access to 100,000+ newsgroups
>
> > Yes, homo, 1959.
> > First Kiss show, Waterbury Palace, December 1975.
>
> LOL!  Do you really think 1959 is "after" 1985?
>
> You're a strange old man.
>
> PS:  KISS should be a guilty pleasure, at best.  Not your life.

Yes, according to my DEVO calendar.
Either that, or my meds should be upped...
Remember, you'll be this old someday!

Message has been deleted

selsha...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2020, 1:56:52 PM1/22/20
There were actually 5 original members. The manager is absolutely a member of the band. His name is Roman Fernandez, and he is most definitely gay.

FVH

Jan 23, 2020, 12:01:47 AM1/23/20
On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 12:56:52 PM UTC-6, selsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> There were actually 5 original members. The manager is absolutely a member of the band. His name is Roman Fernandez, and he is most definitely gay.

Why are you replying to a post from 2008???

steveh99

Jan 27, 2020, 5:33:52 PM1/27/20
In article <f88b1a0f-e709-4f3c...@googlegroups.com>,
jarj...@gmail.com says...

> On Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 12:56:52 PM UTC-6, selsha...@gmail.com wrote:
> > There were actually 5 original members. The manager is absolutely a member of the band. His name is Roman Fernandez, and he is most definitely gay.
>
> Why are you replying to a post from 2008???

lol

rmakm...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2020, 3:11:11 AM1/29/20
Psst, welcome to America. You're not NG monitor and she can ask anything she fucking wants.

Liberals game me prostate cancer

Apr 25, 2020, 11:58:47 AM4/25/20
On Jan 22, 2020, FVH wrote
(in article<f88b1a0f-e709-4f3c...@googlegroups.com>):