51 songs from the Detroit Rock City Soundtrack

AJ

Jul 31, 2012, 4:52:58 PM7/31/12

The Boys Are Back In Town -- THIN LIZZY

Radar Love -- GOLDEN EARRING

Iron Man -- BLACK SABBATH

Problem Child -- AC/DC

Christine Sixteen -- KISS

Turn To Stone -- ELO

Surrender -- CHEAP TRICK

I Wanna Be Sedated -- THE RAMONES

Escape (The Pina Colada Song) -- RUPERT HOLMES

Highway To Hell -- AC/DC

Black Magic Woman -- SANTANA

Every 1's a Winner -- HOT CHOCOLATE

Rebel Rebel -- DAVID BOWIE

Convoy -- WC McCALL

Shock Me -- KISS

Godzilla -- BLUE OYSTER CULT

Fox On the Run -- SWEET

Boogie Shoes -- KC & THE SUNSHINE BAND

Strutter -- KISS

Blitzkreig Bop -- THE RAMONES

Popcorn -- HOT BUTTER

Beth -- KISS

Fire -- OHIO PLAYERS

Muskrat Love -- CAPTAIN & TENNILLE

Calling Dr. Love -- KISS

Come Sail Away -- STYX

Rock Your Baby -- GEORGE McCRAE

Whole Lotta Rosie -- AC/DC

Love Hurts -- NAZARETH

Runnin' With the Devil -- VAN HALEN

Love To Love -- UFO

Detroit Rock City (Live) -- KISS

The Boys Are Back In Town -- EVERCLEAR

Highway To Hell -- MARILYN MANSON

Nothing Can Keep Me From You -- KISS

FVH

Jul 31, 2012, 6:38:53 PM7/31/12
Slow day at John's store, eh?

Hi, Killer! Hope you enjoyed reading this post!
FVH
Good ole RMAK. Where the majority swears off "scab KISS" then
wrights a review of the new album the week it comes out. LOL!-
Professor AJ
Yes I know that and I know they gained that power under Obama's
watch.-Professor AJ on China's nukes.
This was passed in 2008 under Obama.- AJ, political guru
Wait and see. Paul is not going to name the new KISS album what Gene
was
going to call his solo boxset.-AJ, KISS "expert"
Laughter is an emotion-Professor AJ Johnson, channeling his feminine
feelings.
You wrongfully misinterpreting another post noted.-AJ, English major
I love how people like you consternate so much time and effort-
Professor AJ Johnson.
10 years ago your posts were better written and your grammar was
better than what they are now.-AJ.
Pssst. Obama has been president for 7 years and you suck at math.-AJ,
2009
LOL! I doubt imergration is reading your posts.-Speeling bea
chaump, AJ.
McCain wins 2008 Election.This is what will be printed on every
newspaper next week. Wait and see.-AJ, proving that he's an idiot.
our new commander and chief.- AJ, talking politics.
Stadiums have no walls!- AJ
*Geeks with key boards aren't intimidating.-AJ
You made a boneheaded 'observation' about Ace, and you're a fool.
That's pretty much it.- Hidell, making a brilliant point about AJ.
Twinkle Toes Stanley hadn't quite picked up that Lick It Up/
Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db
How many times can the Greed Twins milk a cow? As many times as the
sheep will let them.-db

El Jefe

Jul 31, 2012, 7:10:02 PM7/31/12
On Jul 31, 3:52 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:
Just remember, all: your tax dollars are going to help this lazy ass
sit around and post shit like this here.

El Jefe

alans...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2012, 10:21:15 PM7/31/12
What's more amazing to me is how they got 51 songs in a 90 minute movie!

FVH

Aug 1, 2012, 1:38:32 AM8/1/12
For a guy who collects money for doing nothing, you'd think Killer
would be less bitter.

AJ

Aug 1, 2012, 10:54:36 AM8/1/12
On Jul 31, 6:10 pm, El Jefe <jefepicksstrawberr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just remember, all: your tax dollars are going to help this lazy ass
> sit around and post shit like this here.

LOL! That's right. Keep proving how much I've gotten under your
skin. The more on topic posts you flame the more you prove me right.
At least FVH had a fag crush on me and would try to cyber with me.
You.....you're just thin skinned and bitter. Typical pussy hiding
behind a screen. LOL!

Busboy Jefe

Aug 1, 2012, 12:25:56 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 9:54 am, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:

> LOL!  That's right.  Keep proving how much I've gotten under your
> skin.  The more on topic posts you flame the more you prove me right.

Said the guy who created a recent thread about a very offhand comment
I made re: a baseball player a year ago because he's *still* butthurt
over it. Struck nerves noted.

> At least FVH had a fag crush on me and would try to cyber with me.

You sound quite disappointed that you're not cybering with a guy.
Sorry, can't help ya. Maybe you can drop Bonerfan a note.

El Jefe

FVH

Aug 1, 2012, 2:05:48 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 9:54 am, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:
> LOL!  That's right.  Keep proving how much I've gotten under your
> skin.  The more on topic posts you flame the more you prove me right.

Oh look, Humpty Dumpty has pulled out his "I've gotten under your
skin" card. Yep, he's rattled.

> At least FVH had a fag crush on me and would try to cyber with me.

LOL!!! It's KILLING you that you can't reply to me, isn't it?
Priceless.

> You.....you're just thin skinned and bitter.  Typical pussy hiding behind a screen.  LOL!

I'm still ALIVE and well, Killer. You were saying?

FVH

Aug 1, 2012, 2:07:17 PM8/1/12
It does appear Killer is HORNY AS HELL today. Sounds like he needs to
call his Klondike bar "friend" and take him to the "VIP Room".

AJ

Aug 1, 2012, 5:57:42 PM8/1/12
On Aug 1, 11:25 am, Busboy Jefe <busboyj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 9:54 am, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > LOL!  That's right.  Keep proving how much I've gotten under your
> > skin.  The more on topic posts you flame the more you prove me right.
>
> Said the guy who created a recent thread about a very offhand comment
> I made re: a baseball player a year ago because he's *still* butthurt
> over it. Struck nerves noted.

It was nothing more than just another example to point out that you
never have a clue to what you're talking about. It was also an
attempt to have a "man talk" about sports. Should have known you
couldn't handle that. AND, it was an attempt for you to drop the
bitchy whiney pussy act and have a real discussion without your
bitterness towards me. Again, thanks for showing just how bad I've
hurt and embarrassed you. Prove me wrong and say something nice about
me. LOL!

FVH

Aug 2, 2012, 1:37:24 PM8/2/12
On Aug 1, 4:57 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:
> It was nothing more than just another example to point out that you never have a clue to what you're talking about.

Nice grammar, hot head. I love how angry you're getting, Killer.

> It was also an attempt to have a "man talk" about sports.

An attempt that failed, since you're not a "real man". Since I can
talk sports, you just admitted I'm more of a "real man" that you, fag
face. LOL!

> Should have known you couldn't handle that.

Jefe's not the one whining and ranting about it, crybaby.

> AND, it was an attempt for you to drop the bitchy whiney pussy act

Bitchy WHAT, Professor? What's funny is you don't realize you're
putting on "bitchy whiney pussy act" as we speak.

> and have a real discussion without your bitterness towards me.

This is where Killer's fat face turned red. LOL!

> Again, thanks for showing just how bad I've hurt and embarrassed you.

Translation: You've hurt and embarrassed me, so I'm going to pin my
shortcomings on you.

> Prove me wrong and say something nice about me.  LOL!

LOL!!!! You're so desperate for acceptance that you're begging your
"enemy" to say something nice about you. What a "whiney", needy pussy
you are. Faggot.

Busboy Jefe

Aug 4, 2012, 2:28:47 PM8/4/12
On Aug 1, 4:57 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:

> It was nothing more than

...annnnnd let the dancing commence!

> just another example to point out that you
> never have a clue to what you're talking about.  It was also an
> attempt to have a "man talk" about sports.

"Wow! One year later to the month, Jeter passes Ripken on all-time
hits list. Yeah, Jeter is "hardly a difference maker these days."
LOL! Plus just this year he became the 28th player in baseball
history, and the first Yankee, to reach 3000 hits."

THIS is your attempt at having a "man talk" about sports? Sorry,
that's nothing more than butthurt on display. It's a simple fact that
Jeter's numbers declined from 2009 on. That tends to happen to most
athletes when they hit their mid-30s, if they're even still playing.
Jeter passing Ripken didn't help the Yankess win that game...they got
ripped, and badly. Wow, what a difference he made. Now tell us again
how you "know" about sports.

And what the fuck is a "man talk" about sports, anyway? Most men can
talk sports without having to identify it as "man talk". Is this your
way of differentiating between your "girl talk" about Paul's wig line
and "sharing a moment" with a 60+ year old guy?

> Should have known you
> couldn't handle that. AND, it was an attempt for you to drop the
> bitchy whiney pussy act and have a real discussion without your
> bitterness towards me.

What I re-posted from your Jeter thread last month is nothing BUT
bitterness. I'm not at all surprised that you can't see it, though.
Being immersed in butthurt tends to blind people.

> Again, thanks for showing just how bad I've
> hurt and embarrassed you.  Prove me wrong and say something nice about
> me.  LOL!

Your make me laugh. A LOT. There, that's something nice. =)

El Jefe

AJ

Aug 4, 2012, 4:22:18 PM8/4/12
Nice feminine rant there. Get back to me when you can act like a man.

Busboy Jefe

Aug 4, 2012, 5:49:45 PM8/4/12
On Aug 4, 3:22 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:

> Nice feminine rant there.  Get back to me when you can act like a man.

Evasion noted. Now go find another one of my old posts that you're
still butthurt over and make another whiny thread about it.

El Jefe

AJ

Aug 4, 2012, 6:12:35 PM8/4/12
Quit stealing my material. You're starting to become as useless and
redundant as FVH.

Busboy Jefe

Aug 4, 2012, 6:13:55 PM8/4/12
On Aug 4, 5:12 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:

> Quit stealing my material.  You're starting to become as useless and
> redundant as FVH.

You're not worth better material. Keep dancing for me, monkey.

El Jefe

AJ

Aug 4, 2012, 6:19:25 PM8/4/12
Then killfile me. Show me I'm not worth your time. Bet you can't do
it. Prove me wrong.

FVH

Aug 5, 2012, 9:56:20 PM8/5/12
Spoken like a faggot trying to act like a "real man". Dude, just admit
to yourself that you're gay and leave RMAK out of it. We don't care
about your desire to suck off a man, fag face.

FVH

Aug 5, 2012, 9:56:57 PM8/5/12
I see you're still foaming at the mouth because you can't reply to
FVH. LOL!

FVH

Aug 5, 2012, 9:58:11 PM8/5/12
LOL! You have Killer SO rattled, Jefe! He's wants to killfile him
because he can't take your schooling anymore. Yep, he's breaking down.
Soon we'll have a classic Killer PMS rant!

waw...@hotmail.com

Sep 7, 2014, 4:48:02 AM9/7/14
Wonder if you know what song plays when Jeremiah's mother finds out that Jeremiah are in the detroit. Its pretty melodic guitar song but it only lasts for like 20 seconds. Thanks

cinem...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2014, 4:35:24 PM9/20/14
Ah, Mohamed Ali song -the black superman Mon.

brentn...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 6:18:07 AM3/12/15
Hey what about that kickass guitar solo that was playing when trip was naming the kiss band members or is it just part of the movie? Just wondering by the way dude

mirand...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 3:03:41 PM6/17/16
Thanks so much for posting!! I love the movie & i wanted the songs from the movie, this REALLY helped me!!

joannepa...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2016, 10:27:05 PM7/8/16
On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 6:52:58 AM UTC+10, AJ wrote:
> Let me know if I missed any.

Is this the same AJ who used to post white supremacist essays on the internet and then claim someone hijacked his pc?

Tattoo Vampire

Jul 9, 2016, 9:49:43 AM7/9/16
joannepa...@gmail.com wrote:

> Is this the same AJ who used to post white supremacist essays on the
> internet and then claim someone hijacked his pc?

LOL.... I had forgotten about that.

Joanne Payne

Jul 14, 2016, 5:45:41 AM7/14/16
"my cousin used my pc when I wasn't home" LOL

Tattoo Vampire

Jul 14, 2016, 6:52:53 AM7/14/16
Joanne Payne wrote:

> "my cousin used my pc when I wasn't home" LOL

He was using it while AJ was saving his black friends from a nearby house
fire.