HIT PARADER'S ALL TIME TOP 100 HEAVY METAL VOCALISTS

AJ

Dec 5, 2006, 1:54:34 AM12/5/06
HIT PARADER'S ALL TIME TOP 100 HEAVY METAL VOCALISTS
Hit Parader announced this years results of the "Top 100 Heavy Metal
vocalists of all time". Here are the results:
01. Robert Plant
02. Rob Halford
03. Steven Tyler
04. Chris Cornell
05. Bon Scott
06. Freddie Mercury
07. Bruce Dickinson
08. Ozzy Osbourne
09. Paul Rodgers
10. Ronnie James Dio
11. Axl Rose
12. Sammy Hagar
13. Geddy Lee
14. Geoff Tate
15. Mick Jagger
16. Jonathan Davis
17. Roger Daltrey
18. Paul Stanley
19. David Lee Roth
20. Kurt Cobain
21. Maynard James Keenan
22. Klaus Meine
23. Eddie Vedder
24. James Hetfield
25. Trent Reznor
26. Serj Tankian
27. Layne Staley
28. Steve Perry
29. Gene Simmons
30. Joe Elliott
31. Jon Bon Jovi
32. Alice Cooper
33. Vince Neil
34. Steve Marriott
35. Lajon Witherspoon
36. Sebastian Bach
37. Philip Anselmo
38. Zack De La Rocha
39. Brian Johnson
40. Bret Michaels
41. Udo Dirkschneider
42. David Draiman
43. Ian Gillian
44. Marilyn Manson
45. Jeff Keith
46. Chester Bennington
47. Sully Erna
48. Lemmy Kilmister
49. Aaron Lewis
50. Brett Scallions
51. Chino Moreno
52. Rob Zombie
53. Anthony Kiedis
54. David Coverdale
55. Gary Cherone
56. Andrew Wood
57. Scott Weiland
58. Tom Araya
59. Phil Lynnot
60. Rod Stewart
61. Scooter Ward
62. Ray Davies
63. Sonny Sandoval
64. David Bowie
65. Joan Jett
66. Josey Scott
67. Perry Farrell
68. Scott Stapp
69. Amy Lee
70. Don Dokken
71. Fred Durst
72. Mike Shinoda
73. Pepper Keenan
74. Dez Fafara
75. Gavin Rossdale
76. Blackie Lawless
77. Dave Wyndorf
78. Ann Wilson
79. Jimi Hendrix
80. Ville Valo
81. Peter Steele
82. Dave Williams
83. Dee Snider
84. Joe Lynn Turner
85. King Diamond
86. Corey Taylor
87. Jamey Jasta
88. Justin Hawkins
89. Dave Mustaine
90. Ian Astbury
91. Stephen Pearcy
92. Phil Mogg
93. Biff Byford
94. Cristina Scabbia
95. Dani Filth
96. Wes Scantlin
97. Tim "Ripper" Owens
98. Joshua Todd
99. Kevin Dubrow
100. Ray Gillen

Broncofan

Dec 5, 2006, 3:23:47 AM12/5/06

you have got to be fucking kidding me?

I suppose the voter all come from St.Rita's school for the deaf.

AJ

Dec 5, 2006, 2:29:51 AM12/5/06

Broncofan wrote:
> you have got to be fucking kidding me?
>
> I suppose the voter all come from St.Rita's school for the deaf.

*LOL! I don't agree with the list either.

Broncofan

Dec 5, 2006, 4:09:10 AM12/5/06
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 02:23:47 -0600, Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>I suppose the voters all come from St.Rita's school for the deaf.

Broncofan

Dec 5, 2006, 4:33:08 AM12/5/06

Hear is a better list and I will only go to twenty and not in order.

1. Eric Adams. (if he isn't on the list as great as he is, then the
list is meaningless)
2. Rob Halford
3. Paul Stanley
4. Ozzy
5. Bruce Dickinson
6. Ronnie James Dio
7. James Hetfield
8. Jocaim cans
9. Fabio lione
10.Timo Kotipelto
11.Ralf Scheepers
12. Ian Gillan
13. Tarja Turunen
14. Doro Pesch
15. Tim Owens
16. Vince Neil
17. Biff Byford
18. Sammy Hagar
19. Dee Snider
20. Robert Plant.

Fuck Shit Parader

Broncofan

Dec 5, 2006, 4:40:28 AM12/5/06
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 03:33:08 -0600, Broncofan <Bron...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>On 4 Dec 2006 23:29:51 -0800, "AJ" <kiss...@aol.com> wrote:
>

>>Broncofan wrote:
>>> you have got to be fucking kidding me?
>>>
>>> I suppose the voter all come from St.Rita's school for the deaf.
>>

>>*LOL! I don't agree with the list either.
>

>HERE is a better list and I will only go to twenty and not in order.

lab~rat >:-)

Dec 5, 2006, 8:27:41 AM12/5/06
On 4 Dec 2006 22:54:34 -0800, "AJ" <misfits...@aol.com> puked:

>28. Steve Perry

LOL
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

alans...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 9:25:21 AM12/5/06
That just goes to show you how underrated Paul is as a vocalist. I
would love to know their Criteria? If it was who appeared on their
magazine cover the most that would hands down have to be Paul Stanley.
Sales? Well Paul certainly wouldn't be 18th!

Paul has SUCH a strong voice, and sings with more passion than anyone
on that list, or any other list!

Al

Message has been deleted

BoneMachine

Dec 5, 2006, 11:59:55 AM12/5/06
When did Steve Perry become a heavy metal vocalist?

The Chris

Dec 5, 2006, 2:31:44 PM12/5/06
"AJ" <misfits...@aol.com> wrote in news:1165301674.902672.9190
@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Any list with Axl Rose ahead of Paul Stanley and David Lee Roth just
ain't worth it :)

Message has been deleted

Pyro Messiah

Dec 5, 2006, 5:58:28 PM12/5/06
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:19:41 -0500, themeekshallinherit@thenewsgroup
(Dumpster Baby) wrote:

>An odd list considering it omits Jeff Scott Soto and places Joe Lynn
>Turner at 84.

I hope Journey wakes up and names Soto as their full time singer. I
thought he was very impressive as their singer when I saw them earlier
this year. I've always thought he was VERY underrated.

Pyro Messiah

Dec 5, 2006, 5:59:49 PM12/5/06
On 5 Dec 2006 08:59:55 -0800, "BoneMachine" <machin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>When did Steve Perry become a heavy metal vocalist?

There are several singers on there that I'd have to ask the same
question about.

Vangard

Dec 5, 2006, 7:43:34 PM12/5/06
Ozzy above Dio

hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahah
ahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah

steveh99

Dec 5, 2006, 11:17:03 PM12/5/06
In article <vbsan29oob7mmgk1t...@4ax.com>,
ch...@cheeze.net says...

Steve Perry is a great vocalist

Broncofan

Dec 6, 2006, 1:04:42 AM12/6/06
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:54:08 +1300, TTD
<mongopawninga...@gmail.comm> wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:19:41 -0500, themeekshallinherit@thenewsgroup (Dumpster
>Baby) wrote:
>
>>An odd list considering it omits Jeff Scott Soto and places Joe Lynn

>>Turner at 84. Eh, I'd think we can all agree that these things are
>>nothing more than popularity contests.
>
>On their worst day they could blow Ozzy away.

Ozzy isn't high on the list because he sounds great. He is there
because he is a pioneer.
Black Sabbath invented heavy metal. I am not saying no one else
helped (led zep)
but Sabbath was HEAVY as shit when no one else was. Ozzy is the
godfather of heavy metal. He gets points for that. He blazed the path
for generations to come. Actually Mr. Iommi did most of the
songwriting, but then someone had to sing it.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lab~rat >:-)

Dec 6, 2006, 8:26:03 AM12/6/06
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:17:03 -0500, steveh99 <stev...@alltel.net>
puked:

Yeah, he'd make a great wedding singer...

BoneMachine

Dec 6, 2006, 10:40:55 AM12/6/06

lab~rat >:-) wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:17:03 -0500, steveh99 <stev...@alltel.net>
> puked:
>
> >In article <vbsan29oob7mmgk1t...@4ax.com>,
> >ch...@cheeze.net says...
> >> On 4 Dec 2006 22:54:34 -0800, "AJ" <misfits...@aol.com> puked:

> >> LOL
> >> --
> >> lab~rat >:-)
> >> Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
> >>

> >Steve Perry is a great vocalist
>
> Yeah, he'd make a great wedding singer...

The only thing I hate more than Steve Perry is his voice. Well, maybe
the songs he sings, his voice and the man himself would be a three way
tie.

pehache

Dec 6, 2006, 11:17:00 AM12/6/06
AJ a écrit :

> HIT PARADER'S ALL TIME TOP 100 HEAVY METAL VOCALISTS
> Hit Parader announced this years results of the "Top 100 Heavy Metal
> vocalists of all time". Here are the results:

This has definitely no sense.

If the criterion is the technical skill, a guy like Bruce Dickinson
should be well ahead of most of the others.

If the criterion is the uniqueness, Blackie Lawless and Paul Stanley
should be among the very best ones. WASP with Lawless or Kiss without
Stanley would simply be no longer WASP or Kiss...

If the criterion is just a matter of personal taste throught a poll,
then I can understand these results.

--
pehache

Broncofan

Dec 6, 2006, 12:20:39 PM12/6/06
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 06:23:34 -0500, themeekshallinherit@thenewsgroup
(Dumpster Baby) wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:54:08 +1300, TTD
><mongopawninga...@gmail.comm> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:19:41 -0500, themeekshallinherit@thenewsgroup (Dumpster
>>Baby) wrote:
>>
>>>An odd list considering it omits Jeff Scott Soto and places Joe Lynn
>>>Turner at 84. Eh, I'd think we can all agree that these things are
>>>nothing more than popularity contests.
>>
>>On their worst day they could blow Ozzy away.
>

>IMO, Ozzy vocally, has been shot for decades. Even during the Blizzard
>and Diary tours, his voice was riddled from alcohol and cigarette
>abuse and he had a hard time remembering lyrics.
>
>He was solid in the early Sabbath years and I think the fact that Ozzy
>has one of the most recognizable voices in Hard Rock/Heavy Metal,
>instantly puts him above more technically competent vocalists. Right
>or wrong, the guy is an icon and icons always fair well in popularity
>polls.
>
>db

thanks for repeating what I just said.
also, stop pretending you don't see my posts. I know you do because a
lot of your content is mine. You steal my ideas all the time.

The Space Boss

Dec 6, 2006, 2:52:27 PM12/6/06

Where's Tony Martin? Where's Ian Gillan? Where's Glenn Hughes?

The Space Boss

Dec 6, 2006, 2:53:25 PM12/6/06

Broncofan wrote:

> Black Sabbath invented heavy metal.

I thought that guy from the Kinks "invented" heavy metal.

That's what he claims, anyway.

Message has been deleted

Former Lee Warmer

Dec 6, 2006, 3:00:15 PM12/6/06
Gillan's @ 43 space moron.

"The Space Boss" <drsmi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Broncofan

Dec 6, 2006, 10:11:20 PM12/6/06
On 6 Dec 2006 11:53:25 -0800, "The Space Boss" <drsmi...@aol.com>
wrote:

Well, I think he is delusional. The kinks? heh.
Actually, I created it.
lol

steveh99

Dec 6, 2006, 10:23:14 PM12/6/06
In article <1dedasith1fc9$.d...@news.evadnikufesin.com>,
evadni...@gmail.99999.com says...
> Yea but he's NOT metal...
>
> Neither is Plant...

mose...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2016, 6:27:05 PM8/27/16
Roger Waters??

hannibals...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2019, 11:47:38 AM7/25/19
Steve Perry is a great vocalist, I don't think anyone would argue that, but heavy metal he is not

Libre Life

Sep 27, 2019, 9:01:42 AM9/27/19
Just get pure, unrefined pleasure while listening to unrealistic and ultra-high-quality sound https://rilds.com/song/2414831769-uverworld/15142468270872686721-odd_future/, no, UVERworld is really cool guys. Yes, and the clip is cool.

rmakm...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2019, 11:26:23 PM10/3/19
Wow, threads AJ started 13 years ago and still going strong.

Conservatives Are Stupid Pussies

Dec 7, 2019, 2:31:14 PM12/7/19
On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 10:26:23 PM UTC-5, rmakm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow, threads AJ started 13 years ago and still going strong.

Imagine being so pathetic that you would claim 4 posts in 13 years, one of which was made by YOU, is "still going strong".

Imagine being so pathetic that you would think it's worth pointing out.

rmakm...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2019, 12:45:04 PM12/23/19
Said the guy still replying on a 13 year old thread.

FVH

Jan 20, 2020, 10:36:04 PM1/20/20
You're replying to it too, dunder head.

FVH
Wait and see. Paul is not going to name the new KISS album what Gene
was going to call his solo boxset.-AJ, KISS "expert"
Laughter is an emotion-Professor AJ Johnson, channeling his feminine
feelings.
You wrongfully misinterpreting another post noted.-AJ, English major
10 years ago your posts were better written and your grammar was
better than what they are now.-AJ.
Pssst. Obama has been president for 7 years and you suck at math.-AJ,
2009
McCain wins 2008 Election.This is what will be printed on every
newspaper next week. Wait and see.-AJ, proving that he's an idiot.
our new commander and chief.- AJ, talking politics.
Stadiums have no walls!- AJ
*Geeks with key boards aren't intimidating.-AJ
You made a boneheaded 'observation' about Ace, and you're a fool.
That's pretty much it.- Hidell, making a brilliant point about AJ.
Twinkle Toes Stanley hadn't quite picked up that Lick It Up/
Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db
How many times can the Greed Twins milk a cow? As many times as the
sheep will let them.-db

FVH

steveh99

Jan 21, 2020, 3:16:32 PM1/21/20
In article <957ec9b4-e8a0-42f4...@googlegroups.com>,
jarj...@gmail.com says...
The idiot AJ always comes back when people run him out of other rooms!
As always, it's good to see your messages FVH! :)

steveh99

Jan 21, 2020, 3:18:13 PM1/21/20
In article <25e07141-5972-47c3...@googlegroups.com>,
jarj...@gmail.com says...
I think AJ played more roles here than most people who posted here
knew/know!
He is a multi name troll!

rmakm...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2020, 3:20:18 AM1/29/20
I think you think everyone is AJ. Hell of a guy. He was smart, he left here and left you stupid. Not really sure why I'm here trying to educate you.

steveh99

Feb 1, 2020, 5:29:36 PM2/1/20
In article <56524ea1-464e-45fb...@googlegroups.com>,
rmakm...@gmail.com says...

> I think you think everyone is AJ. Hell of a guy. He was smart, he left here and left you stupid. Not really sure why I'm here trying to educate you.

Not everyone AJ, just you!

Shane A

Dec 2, 2021, 8:55:00 PM12/2/21
lol

oscar mendo

Oct 13, 2022, 6:33:21 PM10/13/22
On Tuesday, December 5, 2006 at 3:33:08 AM UTC-6, Broncofan wrote:
> On 4 Dec 2006 23:29:51 -0800, "AJ" <kiss...@aol.com> wrote:
> >
> >Broncofan wrote:
> >> you have got to be fucking kidding me?
> >>
> >> I suppose the voter all come from St.Rita's school for the deaf.
> >

> >*LOL! I don't agree with the list either.
> Hear is a better list and I will only go to twenty and not in order.
> 1. Eric Adams. (if he isn't on the list as great as he is, then the
> list is meaningless)
> 2. Rob Halford
> 3. Paul Stanley
> 4. Ozzy
> 5. Bruce Dickinson
> 6. Ronnie James Dio
> 7. James Hetfield
> 8. Jocaim cans
> 9. Fabio lione
> 10.Timo Kotipelto
> 11.Ralf Scheepers
> 12. Ian Gillan
> 13. Tarja Turunen
> 14. Doro Pesch
> 15. Tim Owens
> 16. Vince Neil
> 17. Biff Byford
> 18. Sammy Hagar
> 19. Dee Snider
> 20. Robert Plant.
>
> Fuck Shit Parader
Paul Stanley better than Dio JEJEJEJE!....Who the hell is Eric Adams?!! ahhh MANOWAR...c'mon