Samantha Fox talks about dating Paul Stanley

AJ

Oct 21, 2010, 7:11:02 PM10/21/10
Samantha Fox: Paul Stanley Is A Very Talented Guy

From Rock Confidential

Rock Confidential conducted an interview with '80s dance/pop artist
Samantha Fox, who dated Paul Stanley for a brief period in the late
'80s. Read Fox's account of the relationship below:

Q: I've got to ask about your relationship with Paul Stanley. You
dated him for a while. What do you remember about that time?

Samantha Fox: It was a wonderful time. I remember moving to New York.
Every week I was flying back and forth to New York. I was constantly
jet-lagged and burnt out. All I thought about New York was guns,
gangs, rapes and drugs! That what I saw on TV, ya know? My bass player
had moved to Albany. I knew him very well. I moved out my best friend
and PA so it wasn't like I moved out all on my own. I had friends at
the record company. I was recording one day with Full Force. We were
working on the "Just One Night" record, I think. Paul was doing some
solo stuff away from KISS. He really liked the "Naughty Girls" song I
did. He got in touch with Full Force to work on a track. I was
recording and he heard I was in the studio because he was working with
Full Force at that time. I don't think anything ever came about with
that track. I think he wanted to meet me because he just happened to
turn up the day I was singing. Full Force introduced me to Paul. I was
a big KISS fan anyway. Ten minutes after he left he called me from his
limousine and asked me out on a date. I was new in the States and up
for meeting new people. I wasn't thinking about a love affair at that
time. I said "OK," and he said, "Well, how about tonight?" We went out
for a great meal and he ended up showing me the America I didn't know.
While I was recording the album Paul was doing a short tour of the
States. In between the album I went on tour with him and saw how he
did things — the rock 'n roll way. I had a great time with Paul and
learned a lot from him. He's a very talented guy. We had a great love
affair. I went on tour for six months on a bus with a band. Me and
Paul tried to see each other when we could. He was then on tour with
KISS. After that tour I became a tax exile because I was paying so
much tax and all of my money was basically going to managers and the
tax man. I went to live in Spain for a year and our love affair just
kind of fizzled out. There were no arguments or bad feelings. It was
just a case of being apart. I have great memories of Paul. He's a
really nice guy. He's a bit older than me but what can I say? I'm sure
he lied about his age then! KISS is still a fantastic band and in 1989
they'd done far more than I'd done. Listening to their stories and his
wisdom was fantastic.

FVH

Oct 22, 2010, 12:08:13 AM10/22/10
First off, I love how you're being a gossip hen, like a bitch (a word
you love to use). Secondly, you STILL don't know how to properly give
credit, dumbass. I'll type slow, so even you can understand:
post....the....link....address...along....with....the....article....and
clean up whatever you're pasting by separating paragraphs. OK, the
second piece of advice might be asking too much from you, considering
your English skills are outright pathetic.

Like this:

http://www.rockconfidential.com/inside/2010/10/exclusive-interview-samantha-fox/

Q: I’ve got to ask about your relationship with Paul Stanley. You
dated him for a while. What do you remember about that time?

A: It was a wonderful time. I remember moving to New York. Every week

[...]

See how easy that was, Killer? If you're going to continue providing a
service to KISS fans you claim to care so much about, you should make
whatever you're posting reader friendly. I know you're slow and
stupid, but even you can master this. I believe in you!

Hi, Killer! Hope you enjoyed reading this post!
FVH
No, we just don't like you.-AJ, and the voices in his fat, ugly head,
taking the ng personally.
Only a confused homosexual would post like I did. I rest your case.-
Labrat, FINALLY coming out of the closet.
So you like the top ehh?-83 Low Rider, expressing his homosexual
fantasies to FVH.
10 years ago your posts were better written and your grammar was
better than what they are now.-AJ.
Yeah it would be hard to imagine millions of new jobs and a tough
bitch
that wouldn't take any shit instead of a loser that bows to any
lesser
I wouldn't waste my time spitting on.-AJ, political expert
Pssst. Obama has been president for 7 years and you suck at math.-AJ,
2009
I'd rather speak American.-AJ, language expert
LOL! I doubt imergration is reading your posts.-Speeling bea
chaump, AJ.
Dance, essay-AJ, El Baboso
McCain wins 2008 Election.This is what will be printed on every
newspaper next week. Wait and see.-AJ, proving that he's an idiot.
our new commander and chief.- AJ, talking politics.
Stadiums have no walls!- AJ
*Geeks with key boards aren't intimidating.-AJ
You made a boneheaded 'observation' about Ace, and you're a fool.
That's pretty much it.- Hidell, making a brilliant point about AJ.
Twinkle Toes Stanley hadn't quite picked up that Lick It Up/
Heaven's On Fire half a ballerina dance that he does.- db
How many times can the Greed Twins milk a cow? As many times as the
sheep will let them.-db

Busboy Jefe

Oct 22, 2010, 1:57:33 AM10/22/10
On Oct 21, 9:08 pm, FVH <fvhisb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First off, I love how you're being a gossip hen, like a bitch (a word
> you love to use).

I'm just astounded that anyone still gives enough of a shit about
Samantha Fox to actually want to interview her. I mean, geez -- talk
about talentless.

El Jefe

moonpie

Oct 22, 2010, 10:14:49 AM10/22/10
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:11:02 -0700 (PDT), AJ <misfits...@aol.com>
wrote:

> We went out
>for a great meal and he ended up showing me the America I didn't know.

put your hand in my pocket.. grab onto my rocket...

FVH

Oct 22, 2010, 3:14:14 PM10/22/10
One can say the same about Paul.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

steveh99

Oct 24, 2010, 12:24:15 AM10/24/10
In article <4cc39d37$0$15344$c3e8da3$cc4f...@news.astraweb.com>,
evadni...@invalidgmail.domaincom says...

> On 2010-10-22 12:14:14 -0700, FVH said:
>
> > One can say the same about Paul.
>
> Yea but when they say that about Samantha, they're right.
>
> She started out as a page 3 tittie girl in the brit tabloids. She's a
> common whore.
>
> Paul was a moron for wasting his time on that liverpublian trash.

That Liverpublian trash pile has more money than you do

Message has been deleted

steveh99

Oct 24, 2010, 11:14:30 AM10/24/10
In article <4cc43ab5$0$1638$c3e8da3$b135...@news.astraweb.com>,
evadni...@invalidgmail.domaincom says...
> You don't know how much I have or what I'm worth, fool. Come to think
> of it.. you don't know how much *she's* worth either...

She's got money, believe me

slice...@comcast.net

Oct 24, 2010, 12:10:21 PM10/24/10
On Oct 22, 12:08 am, FVH <fvhisb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First off, I love how you're being a gossip hen, like a bitch (a word
> you love to use). Secondly, you STILL don't know how to properly give
> credit, dumbass. I'll type slow, so even you can understand:
> post....the....link....address...along....with....the....article....and
> clean up whatever you're pasting by separating paragraphs. OK, the
> second piece of advice might be asking too much from you, considering
> your English skills are outright pathetic.
>
> Like this:
>
> http://www.rockconfidential.com/inside/2010/10/exclusive-interview-sa...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's working on it. But anyways I always thought Fox was the
girl Heart of Chrome was written about. I don't remember where I
heard that though.
Message has been deleted

TheChris

Oct 24, 2010, 5:47:20 PM10/24/10
evadnikufesin <evadni...@invalidgmail.domaincom> wrote in

> On 2010-10-22 12:14:14 -0700, FVH said:
>

>> One can say the same about Paul.
>

> Yea but when they say that about Samantha, they're right.
>
> She started out as a page 3 tittie girl in the brit tabloids. She's a
> common whore.
>
> Paul was a moron for wasting his time on that liverpublian trash.

Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know her
either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??

I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)

FVH

Oct 24, 2010, 8:33:45 PM10/24/10
I don't know a lot about her, so I can't say either way. Care to
elaborate? I'm not saying you're lying, I'm curious to hear why you
think that.

On Oct 23, 9:43 pm, evadnikufesin

<evadnikufe...@invalidgmail.domaincom> wrote:
> Yea but when they say that about Samantha, they're right.
>
> She started out as a page 3 tittie girl in the brit tabloids.  She's a
> common whore.
>
> Paul was a moron for wasting his time on that liverpublian trash.
>

> --
> "We are living in a gelded age" -- Savage

FVH

Oct 24, 2010, 8:38:08 PM10/24/10
On Oct 24, 11:10 am, "slicedm...@comcast.net" <slicedm...@comcast.net>
wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> He's working on it.

You're right, I should let off Killer on this one. He's trying SO
hard. You can do it, Killer! I'm pulling for ya.

> But anyways I always thought Fox was the girl Heart of Chrome was written about.  I don't remember where I heard that though.

I always thought I Still Love You was written about Donna Dixon,
simply because she left him around that time. And it supposedly broke
up him really bad. Of course, I'm being the very thing I called Killer
out on--a gossip hen. Hypocrisy is SO cool! For all we know, Vinnie
could have written the lyrics. HoC could be about Fox. I never gave it
much thought.

Hi, Killer! Hope you enjoyed reading this post!
FVH

FVH

Oct 24, 2010, 8:40:58 PM10/24/10
That reminds me of a funny Troy Aikman moment he spewed while he was
still playing. His contract about to expire, a reporter asked him if
he was going to break the bank his next contract, and he replied in a
terse voice, "I got money. I don't need money". The tone in his voice
made me laugh, as if he wanted that reporter to know he was loaded.

On Oct 24, 11:20 am, evadnikufesin
<evadnikufe...@invalidgmail.domaincom> wrote:
> I've got money.  Yay.

Tattoo Vampire

Oct 24, 2010, 10:13:51 PM10/24/10
TheChris wrote:

> Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know her
> either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??
>
> I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)

Fox came out of the closet some time ago. :-(

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Life would be much easier if I had the source code.

steveh99

Oct 24, 2010, 10:26:01 PM10/24/10
In article <4cc45cb6$0$10216$c3e8da3$9b4f...@news.astraweb.com>,
evadni...@invalidgmail.domaincom says...
> I've got money. Yay.

I'm sure you do lol
Do you own a record store as well?

TheChris

Oct 24, 2010, 10:39:47 PM10/24/10
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> wrote in

> TheChris wrote:
>
>> Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know
her
>> either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??
>>
>> I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)
>
> Fox came out of the closet some time ago. :-(

Yeah, that 'girl/girl' stuff is a REAL deal-breaker for me :)

TheChris

Oct 24, 2010, 10:45:43 PM10/24/10
Tattoo Vampire <sit...@this.computer> wrote in

> TheChris wrote:

>> Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know
her
>> either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??
>>
>> I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)
>
> Fox came out of the closet some time ago. :-(

I've been reading a bit about her... Had no idea she sold over 30 Million
albums.... can that number be right?

And her relationship with Cris Bonacci from Girlschool....That's a
sandwich I wouldn't have minded being the meat in :)

Her current partner/manager.... Yikes... Looks like her Mother!

Message has been deleted

Tattoo Vampire

Oct 25, 2010, 8:11:18 AM10/25/10
TheChris wrote:

> Yeah, that 'girl/girl' stuff is a REAL deal-breaker for me :)

LOL :-D

moonpie

Oct 25, 2010, 10:59:43 AM10/25/10
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 07:33:03 -0400, themeeksh...@the.newsgroup
(Spinal Kiss) wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:13:51 -0400, Tattoo Vampire
><sit...@this.computer> wrote:
>
>>TheChris wrote:
>>
>>> Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know her
>>> either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??
>>>
>>> I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)
>>
>>Fox came out of the closet some time ago. :-(
>

>Dating the Starqueen can have that effect on a woman....

that was the first lesbian relationship she had.

TheChris

Oct 25, 2010, 12:44:44 PM10/25/10
themeeksh...@the.newsgroup (Spinal Kiss) wrote in

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:13:51 -0400, Tattoo Vampire
> <sit...@this.computer> wrote:
>

>>TheChris wrote:
>>
>>> Without knowing her, how could you make that statement? I don't know
her
>>> either, but, since when is it a waste of time to date a model??
>>>
>>> I mean.... I could afford to waste some time like that! :)
>>
>>Fox came out of the closet some time ago. :-(
>

> Dating the Starqueen can have that effect on a woman....
>

> db
> --
>
> Political discussions are like Global Thermonuclear War. The only way to
win,
> is not to play the game....
>
> The Many
> The Once Proud
> The KISS Marines
>
> Remember it's never to late to serve! Fight The AXIS OF SHEEPLE!

I honestly don't know why there are so many gay rumors about Paul. There
are literally hundreds of documented female conquests by the guy.

I've personally known of three.

Is it the lisp?

AJ

Oct 25, 2010, 1:51:28 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 11:44 am, TheChris <cab...@nospam.gmail.com> wrote:
> themeekshallinhe...@the.newsgroup (Spinal Kiss) wrote innews:qmqac6t2mvqntl9kk...@4ax.com:
> Is it the lisp?- Hide quoted text -

I think it's the whole androgynous look Paul has in the makeup. Trust
me, if you're backstage or at a meet and greet and womwen are around,
male fans are lucky if he gives the guys the time of day. Gene is the
same way. I know you've met him before and can say the same thing.

AJ

Oct 25, 2010, 1:56:22 PM10/25/10
wrote:
>      He's working on it.  But anyways I always thought Fox was the
> girl Heart of Chrome was written about.  I don't remember where I
> heard that though.

True, and I also don't remember exactly where I read that either. I'm
thinking it was an interview he did in Metal Edge magazine when
Revenge came out and he was going over each song with the
interviewer.

AJ

Oct 25, 2010, 2:01:32 PM10/25/10
On Oct 23, 9:43 pm, evadnikufesin
<evadnikufe...@invalidgmail.domaincom> wrote:
> Paul was a moron for wasting his time on that liverpublian trash.

I would have gave my right nut to waste my time on that hot blonde
with huge tits back in her prime when Paul had her. Dave Dave Dave,
naughty girls need love to.
;-)

FVH

Oct 25, 2010, 4:07:45 PM10/25/10
LOL!!!! I nearly did a spit take after reading that. (cue the Paul
spit take joke series)

On Oct 25, 6:33 am, themeekshallinhe...@the.newsgroup (Spinal Kiss)

FVH

Oct 25, 2010, 4:09:31 PM10/25/10
On Oct 25, 12:51 pm, AJ <misfitskiss...@aol.com> wrote:
> Trust me, if you're backstage or at a meet and greet and womwen are around,

And WHAT IS around?

> male fans are lucky if he gives the guys the time of day.  Gene is the same way.  I know you've met him before and can say the same thing.

Translation: I tried to get Gene or Paul to fuck me, but they ignored
me for women.

FVH

Oct 25, 2010, 4:10:13 PM10/25/10
Spoken like someone who doesn't get laid. LOL!!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted