Anyone going to Hollywood Bowl in Sept.???

BATPULLER

May 20, 2008, 5:49:13 AM5/20/08
Let's have a tailgate party!!!!!

The old geezer

May 20, 2008, 9:09:55 AM5/20/08
On May 20, 5:49 am, BATPULLER <l_buck...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Let's have a tailgate party!!!!!

Only winos & old deranged burnt out hippies will be there!

TOG

BATPULLER

May 20, 2008, 4:51:28 PM5/20/08

Great!! I'll bring the PBR, you bring the weenies and bunz!!

The old geezer

Jul 8, 2015, 4:46:44 PM7/8/15
On Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 4:51:28 PM UTC-4, BATPULLER wrote:

> > > Let's have a tailgate party!!!!!
> >
> > Only winos & old deranged burnt out hippies will be there!

> Great!! I'll bring the PBR, you bring the weenies and bunz!!

How was it???

TOG

BATPULLER

Jul 8, 2015, 10:12:42 PM7/8/15
Fabulous. Lot's of deranged hippies.

The old geezer

Jul 9, 2020, 1:46:01 PM7/9/20
Poor ol’ Batpuller! Now in the Great Beyond smoking doobies with Dennis!!!