Kickstarter for a Mercyland 2 project - including Amy

nickelshrink

Jun 6, 2014, 6:00:21 PM6/6/14
'Mercyland : Hymns for the Rest of us' will have a followup, including a track by Amy.
They're raising $ with Kickstarter :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1553710051/mercyland-hymns-for-the-rest-of-us-chapter-two

I know, nobody's here, and everybody already knows about it anyway!
>crickets chirping<

8~)
pax
ruth

BQ

Jun 24, 2014, 9:29:49 AM6/24/14
I'm still here.

Also, there is a dance remix of Amy's coming out in August. I am not
excited about it at all, likely won't purchase it, but hey it's something
newish?

Peace out
BQ

"nickelshrink" wrote in message

lope...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2014, 4:38:54 PM7/29/14
I didn't know about it Ruth, so thanks. :) Ps - I'm not excited about the dance mix cd either. Don't really get what the point is, unless it's some requirement by her new record company.