Amy Grant vs. Mariah Carey

chantal...@hotmail.com

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Amy Grant is a great singer and I saw her perform with Vince Gill
and Faith Hill. Amy has a sweet voice and great stage presence. Mariah
Carey singing sound like shrieking to me. Her lyrics are not as good as
Amy Grant. She also doesn't seem to tour very much at least in the
United States. Mariah music is very poor in quality.

Chantal Drapeau

Marc Stephenson [Agent-M]

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

chantal...@hotmail.com wrote:

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam web-based newsreading

and you're Marcia Hills......

Please Visit Mariah Carey Forever:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palladium/6967/mariah.html
remove the "+++" to reply

BKawalec

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>. Mariah music is very poor in quality.

Oh, I'm sorry, but when you say things like that, you have no credibility.
TECHNICALLY, Mariah is a better singer than Amy. Now, you're OPINION may allow
you to like Amy more, but that can't change facts

LilPurty1

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>When are you folks gonna get the point- Comparing Amy Grant and Mariah
>Carey is like comparing Puff Daddy to Charlie Pride...

Ha! Ha! That's funny! Puff Daddy to Charlie Pride

MtnDewYUM

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>When are you folks gonna get the point- Comparing Amy Grant and Mariah
>Carey is like comparing Puff Daddy to Charlie Pride... There's no point
>in it. If they sang the same kind of music, maybe. But they don't. So,
>stow it, how 'bout it.

Ok, but only if Amy gets to be Puff Daddy....

I think Ellen DeGeneres said it best: "It's like having Guns N' Roses open for
Perry Como...."

Gettin' jiggy with it,
-Julie

MtnDewYUM

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

>and you're Marcia Hills......

Somebody FINALLY noticed the resemblance!

This is an AMY GRANT newsgroup.
Therefore......
Amy Grant = good
Mariah Carey = bad

Figure it out.

Jonathan Day

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

LOL!!!

Pisgahboy

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

1. This is an AMY GRANT newsgroup.
Therefore......
2. Amy Grant = good
3. Mariah Carey = bad

Figure it out.

Line 1. True
Line 2. Most True!
Line 3: Huh? Grind thne axe elsewhere.

Arald

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98
to MtnDewYUM

Julie wrote:

> >and you're Marcia Hills......
>
> Somebody FINALLY noticed the resemblance!
>
> This is an AMY GRANT newsgroup.
> Therefore......
> Amy Grant = good

Wrong!! ;o)

Amy Grant = Great!!

Tata!!
--
Arald, "ERROR 407: Program too idiotic"

The Dutch Amy Grant Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/5824/index.html

Arald's Margaret Becker page: /* under construction */
http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/4819/margaret.html

Edward Curtis

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

mtnd...@aol.com (MtnDewYUM) said:
>>and you're Marcia Hills......
>
>Somebody FINALLY noticed the resemblance!
>
>This is an AMY GRANT newsgroup.

Partly correct. You read the original post on the Amy Grant newsgroup, but it
was crossposted to a couple of Mariah Carey groups. Standard troll technique.

+ Edward M. Curtis a.k.a. "Wheelus Fastus"
+++++ whfa...@bigfoot.com
+ Visit the Handicapped Encounter Christ webpage
+ http://members.xoom.com/whfastus/index.html

Edward Curtis

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Since Booty hasn't shown up to nip this in the bud....

====================TROLL ALERT======================

newsgroups trimmed, followups set to alt.dev.null

chantal...@hotmail.com said:

<troll deleted>

> Chantal Drapeau

AGUTSHALL

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flux334

Mar 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/6/98

Wow this has thread has been going on for about 2 months! holy cow! geepers!

but since it is an amy grant group any point in arguing for Mariah will make it
go on for another six

flux334

Margaret Brazeau

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98
to MtnDewYUM

AGREED!!! Amy forever and always!

Maggie

MtnDewYUM wrote:

> >and you're Marcia Hills......
>
> Somebody FINALLY noticed the resemblance!
>
> This is an AMY GRANT newsgroup.

> Therefore......
> Amy Grant = good

steve...@gmail.com