13 yrs later Amy finally releases a new record and...

PearL

Apr 18, 2013, 9:25:34 PM4/18/13
She leaves the best song off. :: says bad words::

Well, at least according to the amazon song list, she left the best
song off. Man... bummed.

Ps... anyone still reading here? Ruth? ~PearL

nickel...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2013, 9:02:36 AM4/19/13
Hi Pearl!

8~)

--

pax,
ruth

SRobi...@aol.com

Apr 19, 2013, 12:58:24 PM4/19/13
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Hi Pearl and Ruth,

I was reading her facebook page. I see that Amy has a Deluxe Edition
of 'How Mercy Looks From Here' with 13 songs on it available for pre-
order as a digital download on iTunes. Also, someone on the site asked
if a 'physical' Deluxe CD would be availabe for purchase as well.
Team Amy responded that a Deluxe Edition with 14 songs will be
available to purchase exclusively at Target Stores on May 14th. Hope
that helps! :-)

nickel...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2013, 2:58:05 PM4/19/13
O wow! O wow! See? This group actually is still useful,
since I knew about the itunes but had no clue about the Target
deal!

--

pax,
ruth

BQ

Apr 20, 2013, 6:55:38 PM4/20/13

wrote in message news:kks3iq$1tfc$1...@adenine.netfront.net...
Also don't forget that gathering in Tennessee for the weekend with Amy!!!
So much good things are a coming!

Hi Pearl!

BQ

PearL

Apr 25, 2013, 10:24:53 PM4/25/13
On Apr 20, 6:55 pm, "BQ" <ldhorv...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:kks3iq$1tfc$1...@adenine.netfront.net...
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

Heyyyy everybody! Thanks for all the updates. I no longer have a
computer so it's hard to keep up. I checked the itunes list and i dont
see the song i wanted on it. I saw her singing it live on you tube...
i'm not sure of the title, but the lyrics were, "when i handed you my
heart i thought i put that need to bed, please dont make me beg...we
need the same things...". I think that's the best song she's done in
a long time and naturally it's not on the new cd. sigh. oh well.
Ps.. thank god she's releasing the deluxe version to target cause i
still dont own an MP3 player so i have no way to DL from itunes.
PPS... I wish i could go to her Tennessee weekend. I saw some of the
clips on you tube from the last one...looked fun.

nickel...@yahoo.com

Apr 28, 2013, 12:39:46 PM4/28/13
OK, I *had* to go looking for the song because i was the one who posted
this link in 2009, and i remember it because i committed a typo
(I left out "make" in the title") -- the link still works, and that IS a
great
song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Awrlydrdk&feature=related

Maybe it will turn up on an album eventually, though we sure
had to wait years for the ones from the BtE era that finally made it onto
`Somewhere Down the Road.`

O wow, no computer or mp3 player - which any computer would do! -
is hard!
--

pax,
ruth